Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos

+3
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Markle

Markle

It pains me to agree 100% with Sal but in this case I don't see why he even wasted time on Chrissy and her mindless rant.

Way back in WWII my Ol' Man was a First Sergeant in the Battle of the Bulge. He lost his left leg below the knee in an explosion. He laid there for two days and did not bleed to death. The heat and flash of the explosion had cauterized injury and also injured his left hand. He spent two years in a military hospital as they worked on his leg and saved his hand.

Obviously Chrissy is our resident expert. As we know, an "ex" is a has been and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.

Markle wrote:It pains me to agree 100% with Sal but in this case I don't see why he even wasted time on Chrissy and her mindless rant.

Way back in WWII my Ol' Man was a First Sergeant in the Battle of the Bulge. He lost his left leg below the knee in an explosion. He laid there for two days and did not bleed to death. The heat and flash of the explosion had cauterized injury and also injured his left hand. He spent two years in a military hospital as they worked on his leg and saved his hand.

Obviously Chrissy is our resident expert. As we know, an "ex" is a has been and a "spurt" is a drip under pressure.

no one likes to be completely true with what they are thinking, and then say it, or as in here type it. it takes big balls. I'm observing with a unemotional mind what I see. I find some things peculiar with some of these photos and I have already said I don't deny something happened but im not sure there isn't unreality mixed in with reality here in order to get bang for the buck.

but I will tell you this. If me saying what I see is a good reason to be attacked here and now by you with the name calling I don't need it. What good is a forum if you cant free your mind to say things you might not normally?

I mean , if I wanted to just talk to someone politically correct and have to keep a certain posture than I can do that in real life, im not a lock up.

Chrissy wrote:
Markle wrote:It pains me to agree 100% with Sal but in this case I don't see why he even wasted time on Chrissy and her mindless rant.

no one likes to be completely true with what they are thinking, and then say it, or as in here type it. it takes big balls. I'm observing with a unemotional mind what I see. I find some things peculiar with some of these photos and I have already said I don't deny something happened but im not sure there isn't unreality mixed in with reality here in order to get bang for the buck.

but I will tell you this. If me saying what I see is a good reason to be attacked here and now by you with the name calling I don't need it. What good is a forum if you cant free your mind to say things you might not normally?

I mean , if I wanted to just talk to someone politically correct and have to keep a certain posture than I can do that in real life, im not a lock up.

You were wrong. Admit it and move on to your next feckless outside the box thought.

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Although I am a bit perplexed that he was still conscious after what had to be an almost immediate loss of half his blood ?

T how many people in Nam that you came across with wounds as severe or worse than this guy and were still conscious and lucid. I believe that the guy was not showing any pain due to shock. A kid in my company was severely wounded and while being attended to by the medic, stated to the medic that he wanted to go back into the firefight to help his brothers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum