Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos

+3
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 4]

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Wow... Thanks for sharing that knot... crazy story. I can't imagine the things going through your brain. Glad ya made it..!!

No problem pkr, crazy for sure . . . . I allowed myself to CONSIDER dying for one brief moment but I refused to consider that outcome . . . .

knothead

knothead

So you hunted with Dick Cheney's cousin, or did you forget to tell us that you were dressed in a bunny costume as you were hiding easter eggs?

Mr. Oats, he was a long lost cousin of Dick's but a bunny costume would have never got me a ride to the hospital in that part of the country . . . .

2seaoat

The first 10 years of my life, I had a green relay box from the post office in my front yard. It was bolted into concrete and it was heavy gauge steel. I really think you make more sense doing an analysis of the Affordable Care Act, than getting on this thread and suggesting that blood is fake, or that a mail box should have been blown up.........you might have more productive use of your time.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The first 10 years of my life, I had a green relay box from the post office in my front yard. It was bolted into concrete and it was heavy gauge steel. I really think you make more sense doing an analysis of the Affordable Care Act, than getting on this thread and suggesting that blood is fake, or that a mail box should have been blown up.........you might have more productive use of your time.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but when the IED's were blowing the troops up in Humvees in Iraq, wasn't it plates made of steel they installed on the bottom of the Humvees to protect the humans from the blast?
You know, steel? Like what mailboxes are made of?
I guess Chrissy must not have heard about that. Musta been too busy studying the color of blood at the time.

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Wow, thats one hellava amazing mailbox. that bomb took off half of peoples bodies and that darn mail box is still there, probally not even a scratch on it.

Amen. Nobody will ever get me to believe that heavy gauge steel can stand up to a bomb blast better than human flesh. That right there is the proof that the whole thing is a fake. If God thought steel was better than flesh he'd have made us out of steel and not flesh. These stupid illuminatti brainwashed assholes who believe the official story think they're smarter than God.

well you guys on ly beleive what your told anyway. but that mailbox should have incurred some type of damage being that close to the vicinity of a blast that can sever all those limbs and injure that many people. come on the damn thing isnt made out of titanium.

but the mailbox is weak evidence. the blood is the best evidence. and the clean lady with the severed legs.

if the bright red blood on the bottom of that ones mans shoe wasnt enough or all of the other things that I pointed out, other than the mail box, nothing is going to make you think and see that somethings just not right with all of this.

Margin Call

Margin Call

New normal?

#Manhattan *SUSPICIOUS PACKAGE IN TIMES SQUARE* 8 Ave & W 42 in the subway. Evacuations underway. #TimesSquare #BREAKING

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

but the mailbox is weak evidence. the blood is the best evidence. and the clean lady with the severed legs.

You need to understand, Chrissy, that no one else, not ANYONE working in the medical field anywhere in any capacity, has come forward to question the color of the blood. ONLY YOU.
You, Chrissy, are the only person in the world who was observant enough to see that those are actors with fake blood on them. Not even Alex Jones was observant enough to report that.
I think what you need to do is to go to Boston and find that actor woman and straighten her out that she didn't fool you with that fake blood even if she fooled everyone else in the world. Because you were just too smart for her.

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:Wow, thats one hellava amazing mailbox. that bomb took off half of peoples bodies and that darn mail box is still there, probally not even a scratch on it.

Amen. Nobody will ever get me to believe that heavy gauge steel can stand up to a bomb blast better than human flesh. That right there is the proof that the whole thing is a fake. If God thought steel was better than flesh he'd have made us out of steel and not flesh. These stupid illuminatti brainwashed assholes who believe the official story think they're smarter than God.

well you guys on ly beleive what your told anyway. but that mailbox should have incurred some type of damage being that close to the vicinity of a blast that can sever all those limbs and injure that many people. come on the damn thing isnt made out of titanium.

if the bright red blood on the bottom of that ones mans shoe wasnt enough or all of the other things that I pointed out, other than the mail box, nothing is going to make you think and see that somethings just not right with all of this.

What you fail to see or realize is that the bomb was behind all those people, not on the street. The people standing between the bomb and the mailbox absorbed a large portion of the shrapnel from the blast. It does not take rocket science to figure out why the mailbox sustained little or no damage.

And tell me oh mighty one, what color should the blood be?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Why would the "conspirators" use actors to fake this? Why not just blow up people?
It's the very same question that never got an answer when they told us it was not the airliner that hit the Pentagon. That instead it was a missile.
My question then was the same as now. Why not just use the fucking airliner? Just like, why not just blow the people up?
Why does all of this conspiracy horseshit always have to be so fucking goofy. Can you conspiracy assholes ever come up with a theory that even makes sense? Why do your theories always have to be so unbelievably goofy? Jesus.
You know, and I'm being sincere when I say this, sometimes I think chrissy and teo are fucking plants and their job is to make all conspiracy look so stupid that we'll never believe one when it is actually is real.
Sort of the ultimate boy who cried wolf.

Bob wrote:Why would the "conspirators" use actors to fake this? Why not just blow up people?
It's the very same question that never got an answer when they told us it was not the airliner that hit the Pentagon. That instead it was a missile.
My question then was the same as now. Why not just use the fucking airliner? Just like, why not just blow the people up?
Why does all of this conspiracy horseshit always have to be so fucking goofy. Can you conspiracy assholes ever come up with a theory that even makes sense? Why do your theories always have to be so unbelievably goofy? Jesus.
You know, and I'm being sincere when I say this, sometimes I think chrissy and teo are fucking plants and their job is to make all conspiracy look so stupid that we'll never believe one when it is actually is real.
Sort of the ultimate boy who cried wolf.

Bravo...!!!!

Hammer, nail, head, etc....

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

You need to understand, Chrissy, that no one else, not ANYONE working in the medical field anywhere in any capacity, has come forward to question the color of the blood. ONLY YOU.
You, Chrissy, are the only person in the world who was observant enough to see that those are actors with fake blood on them. Not even Alex Jones was observant enough to report that.
I think what you need to do is to go to Boston and find that actor woman and straighten her out that she didn't fool you with that fake blood even if she fooled everyone else in the world. Because you were just too smart for her.

people are terrified of being labeled crazy. I already am so what.

the real reason most people don't come out and say what they really think is because they are afraid of being labeled something.

not me, I might be wrong but god dammit im gonna say what I think.

2seaoat

Discretion is the better part of valor.

2seaoat wrote:Discretion is the better part of valor.

I use discretion daily, do you expect me to come on here and give you what I give daily to others? because if so, really that would be a god damn waste of my time.

Bob wrote:Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos - Page 3 S_b08_53227478

Im simply looking at this logically. I must examine this.

I have just found out the person in this picture so called ran this marathon for the victims of the newtown massacre.

please note THERE IS NO BLOOD DRIPPING and leaving a trail under or behind or around this man.

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:
Bob wrote:Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos - Page 3 S_b08_53227478

I have just found out the person in this picture so called ran this marathon for the victims of the newtown massacre.

please note THERE IS NO BLOOD DRIPPING and leaving a trail under or behind or around this man.

He was there to see his girlfriend finish the race.

He has improvised tourniquets on both legs to keep him from bleeding out.

He barely survived.

Fuck you, you callous, moronic bitch.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:

You make good points but he had a good leg now it's blown to shreds so what if it's just a good tourniquet job ? He also doesn't seem to be in pain but then the body has ways of dealing with that for a short time. I have seen worse on "Walking Dead".

Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

He barely survived.

his leg is gaping open flesh wound, impossible to stop any flow of blood. even with the tightest of tourniquet on a wound like that, arteries pumping some blood would escape. at least a few drips.

Im just observing what im seeing, you can call me what ever. no effect on me.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:
Sal wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

He barely survived.

his leg is gaping open flesh wound, impossible to stop any flow of blood. even with the tightest of tourniquet on a wound like that, arteries pumping some blood would escape. at least a few drips.

I am afraid i have to play the Bob card here...Was everybody in on the ruse ?

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:

We know who he is.

We know at which hospital he's being treated.

Would you like to go there and make your accusation that he's a crisis actor to him or his loved ones?

I dare you.

I'll buy your airline ticket.

I'm thinking it'll be one-way.

LOL @ improvised tourniquets on a completely severed leg is going to stop centrally located arterial blood flow all the way? not even a drop.........

Sal

Sal

Chrissy wrote:LOL @ improvised tourniquets on a completely severed leg is going to stop centrally located arterial blood flow all the way? not even a drop.........

The young man had both legs amputated at the knees.

LOL?

Fuck you.

Quit using up valuable oxygen.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Although I am a bit perplexed that he was still conscious after what had to be an almost immediate loss of half his blood ?

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Although I am a bit perplexed that he was still conscious after what had to be an almost immediate loss of half his blood ?

Sad really.

This young man's story of survival is all over the internet, but I guess it's not being covered on infowars.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is how it works Sal. Chrissy and I look at things dispassionately trying see if there is any skullduggery and meanwhile you butt in with your bullshit and mainstream crap. If I wanted to know mainstream bullshit I would watch TV. I certainly wouldn't get my information from a nit like you that knows only one way to deal with others that he disagrees with and that amounts trying to piss me off and wasting my time reading it ....so you are now in the ghost zone with Threadbare...Bye Bye.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:This is how it works Sal. Chrissy and I look at things dispassionately trying see if there is any skullduggery and meanwhile you butt in with your bullshit and mainstream crap. If I wanted to know mainstream bullshit I would watch TV. I certainly wouldn't get my information from a nit like you that knows only one way to deal with others that he disagrees with and that amounts trying to piss me off and wasting my time reading it ....so you are now in the ghost zone with Threadbare...Bye Bye.

Yes.

Put me on your foes list where you can ignore me with the rest of reality.

That works for me.

Now I won't have to be polite with you anymore because unlike Chrissy, I like you, you fucking imbecilic asshole.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum