Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos

+3
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Yeah I went to Vietnam and helped kill far better people than you will ever be because of a blatant lie by your criminal government so excuse the hell out of me if I examine what those lying bastards in the MSM shovel out to me.

I'd already been thinking about how many times the same scene we see in that photo was the experience of so many GI's in both Vietnam and Iraq.
And then I immediately remembered seeing the news video a couple days ago showing George Bush with his grandchild and with both his legs and both his arms intact.
I would like to be the one manning the hacksaw and take the legs off both him and this bomber.

But one has nothing to do with the other. Apparently Vietnam so twisted your thinking is the only reason you believe it does.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:The man with both legs blown off survived.

My god. I've thought about it hard before and I just don't know if I would want to survive that. But I also realize that I cannot know unless I actually have to face it.

knothead

knothead

blood isnt that color like that.

Not true, it will darken slowly during coagulation but I know, I came within a hair of bleeding out after being shot.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos - Page 2 S_b08_53227478

Sal

Sal

You know, it's bad enough that people are shooting up movie theaters, and shopping malls, and 1st grade classrooms, and bombing the Boston Marathon.

I can accept these events because I have always known there are bad people with bad intentions out there.

It's harder for me to accept these bullshit artists talking about false flags and describing the victims as "crisis actors".

And, it really fucking pisses me off that there are so many fools who are so fucked up intellectually, or mentally, or emotionally that they readily buy into this feculence.

It really makes me wonder about the future of this country in particular and humanity in general.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just cannot conceive of what a hell on earth that would be. Both for people like him and the GI's who have to go through the same hell.
And what makes it even worse is that in both cases it was caused by retarded evil motherfucking cocksucking lowlife maggots, and it accomplished not one goddamn thing.
Lord, please give me a hacksaw, a rope to tie them down with, and the sub-humans who cause this to happen. And I mean both the "commanders-in-chief" and the bomber.

Last edited by Bob on 4/17/2013, 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:You know, it's bad enough that people are shooting up movie theaters, and shopping malls, and 1st grade classrooms, and bombing the Boston Marathon.

I can accept these events because I have always known there are bad people with bad intentions out there.

It's harder for me to accept these bullshit artists talking about false flags and describing the victims as "crisis actors".

And, it really fucking pisses me off that there are so many fools who are so fucked up intellectually, or mentally, or emotionally that they readily buy into this feculence.

It really makes me wonder about the future of this country in particular and humanity in general.

This time I agree with your every word.
But nothing you or I will every say about it will have any impact on Teo or Chrissy. They are totally convinced you and I are the ones who are brainwashed. So at some point it becomes pointless for us to even try. And I've now reached that point.

knothead

knothead

Sal and Bob, thank you saying what I am feeling . . . .

2seaoat

You have been blessed with the capacity to understand and distinguish. Some people are simply ill.......an illness which cannot easily be cured by scalpel or pill, and often does not allow them the capacity to understand and distinguish..........and to debate or argue about the same, fails to recognize the challenges they face, and the futility that anything written on these pages can help.

Dittos.

Their focus is on hurting, not helping.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:

It really makes me wonder about the future of this country in particular and humanity in general

Maybe this will help give you a different perspective. It just did me when I read it.

http://www.ibtimes.com/meet-carlos-arredondo-cowboy-hat-wearing-hero-boston-marathon-bombing-1194089

Margin Call

Margin Call

How about we stop becoming absorbed into the loonies conversations? Ignore them.

Margin Call wrote:How about we stop becoming absorbed into the loonies conversations? Ignore them.

What an excellent idea.

I'm all in on it.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is going to be just a triviality in the scheme of this whole episode.
But the other day yelladawg and I were sipping cold ones in front of the City Grocery and talking to the various characters who congregate there.
And Peter stopped to talk to us. For a long time, Peter and his wife have lived about half the time in East Hill (where they make their living) and half the time in Costa Rica. And Peter and his wife are really in love with Costa Rica for many reasons which he explained to us. They want to retire there.
And now I read this in the story of Carlos Arredondo I linked in my last post...

"Arredondo, who legally changed his name to Alexander Brian Arredondo in tribute to his sons, immigrated from Costa Rica to the United States and became an American citizen in 2006, according to a blog post by Massachusetts Institute of Technology research assistant Chris Peterson. He also volunteers for the Red Cross, according to the Daily Mail."

Now I think I really understand why Peter likes Costa Rica so much.

knothead

knothead

William wrote:
Margin Call wrote:How about we stop becoming absorbed into the loonies conversations? Ignore them.

What an excellent idea.

I'm all in on it.

+ + +

Knot... if you don't wish to discuss it I completely understand... I was just wondering who had shot you and why? I walked into a robbery once and had a pistol pointed at me... scared the shit out of me.

knothead

knothead

PkrBum wrote:Knot... if you don't wish to discuss it I completely understand... I was just wondering who had shot you and why? I walked into a robbery once and had a pistol pointed at me... scared the shit out of me.

LOL, pkr it's an interesting story with a happy ending (I survived). It was a hunting accident, Aug. 16, 1961, 4:15 PM hotter than a two peckered billy goat. My oldest brother dropped myself and a fellow hunter off at a spot neither of us had ever been . . . . . my brother explained that the lay of the land was at point of entry into the woods there would be two very significant ridges . . . . our plan was for one of us (me) to cross over both ridges and hit the creek bed follow the creek about 3 miles back to main road. The other one would NOT cross either ridge but stay on course working himself back to main road by dark. Off we went, I crossed the first ridge and made my way across the second ridge and hit the creek bed which was dry but moss covered rocks to walk on . . . . . I was making no more noise than a mouse pissing on cotton . . . . . . I proceeded down the creek about 30-40 yards and BAM . . . . didn't hurt whatsoever, it was a tremendous concussion so big it actually blew me out of the creek bed and up onto the bank . . . . . all my alarms have gone off and it took about maybe 3-5 seconds to realize what just happened . . . . . . I've been shot! OMG! Here comes my hunting buddy (Cooper) running towards me thrashing about in the dry leaves. He had shot me from about 26-30 yards with a 12 gauge Browning automatic, 30 in. full choke, #6, big brass round and about 95% hit me. I had 38 in my left arm alone, several hit my face (one breaking a tooth), multiple entries in my upper torso ultimately leading the collapse of my right lung, my femoral artery had unfortunately been nicked, . . . . . .
this is NOT good. I told Cooper to get help since I wasn't in the mood to lay there and bleed to death . . . . . he would run away from me 20 or 30 ft but come back and plead "Don't die *****, please don't die" he did this maybe three times and I told him I was dang sure going to die if he didn't go for help . . . . he disappeared back over the ridge and towards our point of entry. There were two farmers gathering corn as we came in and they were hopefully still there . . . now alone and scared I get up, unload my gun, and begin the long walk out . . . . I was losing so much blood my shoes were full , my clothing sticking to me everywhere, dripping off every frigging finger, I could see the break where we entered but I was slowly running out of gas but I could see Cooper with two men running across the field in my direction, feeling safer now I let my body weight shift to my shotgun and I slumped down on both knees . . . . I distinctly remember the comforting voice of this old farmer, he said "hold on son, we're comin'". The next thing they drove a vehicle ('60 Chev. white, 4 Dr. Belair) across this cornfield . . . . . they put newspapers down in the back seat where I was placed for the 40 mile or so ride to the nearest hospital. I lived . . . . THE END! Very Happy

knothead

knothead

I wanted to add to my accident story that back then things were different in so many ways . . . . it NEVER occurred to my Dad to sue the guy blah blah blah, instead he paid it off over time and let it go. Today . . . . well we know that answer.

knothead wrote:I wanted to add to my accident story that back then things were different in so many ways . . . . it NEVER occurred to my Dad to sue the guy blah blah blah, instead he paid it off over time and let it go. Today . . . . well we know that answer.

Ain't that the truth! Glad you made it through that ordeal.

knothead

knothead

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
knothead wrote:I wanted to add to my accident story that back then things were different in so many ways . . . . it NEVER occurred to my Dad to sue the guy blah blah blah, instead he paid it off over time and let it go. Today . . . . well we know that answer.

Ain't that the truth! Glad you made it through that ordeal.

Thanks GR, me too my friend . . . . .

Wow... Thanks for sharing that knot... crazy story. I can't imagine the things going through your brain. Glad ya made it..!!

2seaoat

So you hunted with Dick Cheney's cousin, or did you forget to tell us that you were dressed in a bunny costume as you were hiding easter eggs?

Wow, thats one hellava amazing mailbox. that bomb took off half of peoples bodies and that darn mail box is still there, probally not even a scratch on it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Lurch on 4/18/2013, 10:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:Wow, thats one hellava amazing mailbox. that bomb took off half of peoples bodies and that darn mail box is still there, probally not even a scratch on it.

Amen. Nobody will ever get me to believe that heavy gauge steel can stand up to a bomb blast better than human flesh. That right there is the proof that the whole thing is a fake. If God thought steel was better than flesh he'd have made us out of steel and not flesh. These stupid illuminatti brainwashed assholes who believe the official story think they're smarter than God.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum