Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos

+3
Hospital Bob
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

2seaoat

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/16/17783787-fbi-reviewing-before-and-after-photos-of-bag-at-boston-marathon-blast-scene?lite

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos Marath10

That after picture looks doctored and redoctored..in this previous post you can still see the "bomb"..through the photoshopped haze....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

That after picture looks doctored and redoctored..in this previous post you can still see the "bomb"..through the photoshopped haze....

The NBC affiliate intentionally blurred out what is seen just to the left of the mailbox (in the after picture) because it showed really badly injured people with missing limbs. Those were the victims closest to the explosion.
No conspiracy this time.

knothead

knothead

Bob wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

The NBC affiliate intentionally blurred out what is seen just to the left of the mailbox (in the after picture) because it showed really badly injured people with missing limbs. Those were the victims closest to the explosion.
No conspiracy this time.

Bob, you beat me to it . . . . .

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

okay I am not an idiot if you can still see the blurred, what they are calling a bomb then it isn't a BOMB...are you guys not paying attention...Bombs blow up and go poof this is not a picture of any bomb ...understand it's a lie.

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:okay I am not an idiot if you can still see the blurred, what they are calling a bomb then it isn't a BOMB...are you guys not paying attention...Bombs blow up and go poof this is not a picture of any bomb ...understand it's a lie.

So, what are you implying exactly?

If it wasn't a bomb, what was it?

Are you suggesting it was staged?

Perhaps, in the mere seconds it took for the white smoke to disperse, the illumanati managed to spray the sidewalk with blood, arrange limbs and debris, and put the victim actors in place?

Mind you, everyone carries a video recorder and camera in hand these days.

Have you gotten into Chrissy's truckload of vodka?

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Sal wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:okay I am not an idiot if you can still see the blurred, what they are calling a bomb then it isn't a BOMB...are you guys not paying attention...Bombs blow up and go poof this is not a picture of any bomb ...understand it's a lie.

So, what are you implying exactly?

If it wasn't a bomb, what was it?

Are you suggesting it was staged?

Perhaps, in the mere seconds it took for the white smoke to disperse, the illumanati managed to spray the sidewalk with blood, arrange limbs and debris, and put the victim actors in place?

Mind you, everyone carries a video recorder and camera in hand these days.

Have you gotten into Chrissy's truckload of vodka?
You are a dimwit...all I am saying is what they are calling a bomb is still laying there...I never saw a bomb blow up and yet still be sitting there...it goes boom then goes to pieces..little tiny pieces...look close in the stupid overlayed haze the brown thing is still sitting there...it's no wonder I beat my self up trying to show you all inconsistencies...you all are the densest most gullible least deductive bunch I ever met...in other words..dumbed down Americans.

crisis actors do use explosives.

and the person standing right in front of that bag in the first picture looks to have a very heavy coat on and possibly something on their ears. unusually thick coat compared to the rest of the crowd.

this could be a mixed load with the crisis actors maximizing the effect, I don't know. but if yall will look at the few photos I posted on the other thread and see for yourself, something is not right.

http://crisisactors.org/

knothead

knothead

Whether or not the bag shown in the picture is a bomb is yet to be determined . . . it is too soon to speculate. It will be weeks if not months for the forensic investigation to evaluate the many pieces of evidence but they will get to bottom of it . . . . . will they be captured? That too is yet to be determined.

Not true....in most instances there is evidence that survives the blast and pieces of the device(s) are able to be recontructed and/or examined to allow determination of the construction of the device(s)...In this case partial serial numbers and product name have been found on the container which may allow investigators to determine where it was shipped and possibly even the person that bought the container (pressure cooker)...For once and it's not often but agree with the decision of the media NOT to show the mutilated bodies...the authorities may be able to use these photos/videos for investigative purposes but the media made the correct call...If you're statement were true than any bombing case would go unsolved but that's certainly not the case and the experts in this field would disagree...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:You are a dimwit...all I am saying is what they are calling a bomb is still laying there...I never saw a bomb blow up and yet still be sitting there...it goes boom then goes to pieces..little tiny pieces...look close in the stupid overlayed haze the brown thing is still sitting there...it's no wonder I beat my self up trying to show you all inconsistencies...you all are the densest most gullible least deductive bunch I ever met...in other words..dumbed down Americans.

I can't say for certain what is next to the mailbox in the second picture ...

... BECAUSE IT'S BLURRED OUT.

Could be the mangled body of an eight-year-old for all I know.

You still have not said what you are implying.

Spell it out with great specificity.

Are you afraid that if you do so, I'll point at you and laugh, because I can assure you I will.

newswatcher wrote:

Not true....in most instances there is evidence that survives the blast and pieces of the device(s) are able to be recontructed and/or examined to allow determination of the construction of the device(s)...In this case partial serial numbers and product name have been found on the container which may allow investigators to determine where it was shipped and possibly even the person that bought the container (pressure cooker)...For once and it's not often but agree with the decision of the media NOT to show the mutilated bodies...the authorities may be able to use these photos/videos for investigative purposes but the media made the correct call...If you're statement were true than any bombing case would go unsolved but that's certainly not the case and the experts in this field would disagree...

You mean the media shots of these mutilated bodies such as this?

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos 9qnbru10

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos 23fo3910

Notice in the first image that the lady has both legs blown off and in the second the man has both legs missing with the bone protruding from one.

Hoe can we know for sure that an hour has elapsed between the 2 photos? I do not see a time stamp on either photo.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yes if the people went to pieces then I am sure the bomb and the bag it was in also went to pieces and didn't just sit there next to the mailbox....maybe these were supposed to be smoke bombs for the intended drill and some evil ass substituted real bombs...there are a dozen ways this could have gone down and just as many fools that would do it. Yes pieces of bombs are found like the truck at the Oklahoma Fed ..it's axle was blocks away...

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
newswatcher wrote:

You mean the media shots of these mutilated bodies such as this?

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos 9qnbru10

Photos show a suspicious bag next to mailbox......one hour between photos 23fo3910

Notice in the first image that the lady has both legs blown off and in the second the man has both legs missing with the bone protruding from one.

crisis actors. blood isnt that color like that. and odd how that lady had her entire half blown off and the rest of her is so clean

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Dear fucking god. Those are the hardest photos I have ever had to look at.
I just cannot imagine in any way what it would be like to have that happen to my body and then have to live through it.
It's making me want the cocksucker who is responsible for this to have his legs sawed off with a hacksaw. And goddamnit as long as I was looking at those photos at the time I was doing it, I could be the one manning the hacksaw. The concept of "an eye for an eye" should be the only law that applies to this.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

And now I REALLY don't want to have to read any more of this alex jones horseshit. I'm sick to my fucking stomach with it. And no do not tell me "don't read it if you don't like it". I'm now like Sal, keep that fucking shit to yourselves.

Last edited by Bob on 4/17/2013, 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total

Chrissy said: crisis actors. blood isnt that color like that. and odd how that lady had her entire half blown off and the rest of her is so clean

That is odd.

OK, not really that odd. The blast was designed to maim as many folk as possible. The lateral concussion would do just that.

Is that a clue...? It's a marathon...folks use their legs....the blast was designed to take out legs. Look at the girl's foot folded under her legless body.

Ever see a house destroyed by a tornado, yet there are still dishes and napkins on the dinner table...?

Didn't you also believe that Sandy was a black op false flag...?

Don't over think this one also Chrissy.

Last edited by William on 4/17/2013, 11:00 am; edited 1 time in total

Chrissy wrote:

crisis actors. blood isnt that color like that. and odd how that lady had her entire half blown off and the rest of her is so clean

Well think and believe what you want, but the blood that I saw in Nam and the Middle East looked just like that. So go on feeding your bullshit to those that are gullible enough to accept it, however from my own life's experience I will never buy into tour tripe.

Bob wrote:And now I REALLY don't want to have to read any more of this alex jones horseshit. I'm sick to my fucking stomach with it. And no do not tell me "don't read it if you don't like it". I'm now like Sal, keep that fucking shit to yourselves.

Some have no conscience at all...and sadly some others will accept this kind of garbage...

Bob wrote:And now I REALLY don't want to have to read any more of this alex jones horseshit. I'm sick to my fucking stomach with it. And no do not tell me "don't read it if you don't like it". I'm now like Sal, keep that fucking shit to yourselves.

Hmmm. I've never heard Jones deliver his offending messages. Don't even know what he looks like.

That said, I see you've finally gotten idiot fatigue from his musings.

That's a good thing Bob.

The 1st step is the hardest.

2seaoat

I do not particularly want to debate this further, and would simply offer a prayer to those victims and their families. It is simply senseless.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

[quote="newswatcher"]

Some have no conscience at all...and sadly some others will accept this kind of garbage...[/quote

Yeah I went to Vietnam and helped kill far better people than you will ever be because of a blatant lie by your criminal government so excuse the hell out of me if I examine what those lying bastards in the MSM shovel out to me.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That is THE most sickening and horrific thing I have ever seen in a photo.
Up until this the worst thing I had ever seen was not a photo but in person.
And that was when someone pointed to a human heart ripped out of a torso which was lying in a highway about ten feet from me. But seeing this is so much worse than that. The man in the 2nd photo with his arm on what's left of his leg actually appears to still be conscious and having to experience this.
I wonder if he or the woman with no legs (in the first photo) are among the survivors or did they die. Does anyone know?

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:That is THE most sickening and horrific thing I have ever seen in a photo.
Up until this the worst thing I had ever seen was not a photo but in person.
And that was when someone pointed to a human heart ripped out of a torso which was lying in a highway about ten feet from me. But seeing this is so much worse than that. The man in the 2nd photo with his arm on what's left of his leg actually appears to still be conscious and having to experience this.
I wonder if he or the woman with no legs (in the first photo) are among the survivors or did they die. Does anyone know?

The man with both legs blown off survived.

I don't know about the woman.

http://www.ibtimes.com/meet-jeff-bauman-boston-bombing-victim-graphic-wheelchair-photo-now-stable-condition-1196493#

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum