Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I think I'll head to Mobile

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1I think I'll head to Mobile Empty I think I'll head to Mobile 3/12/2013, 7:01 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Drinking outdoors legally begins Wednesday with the start of Mobile's entertainment districts

http://blog.al.com/live/2013/03/drink_up_libations_outside_beg.html

2I think I'll head to Mobile Empty Re: I think I'll head to Mobile 3/12/2013, 7:05 pm

Thrusdays Mobile Press Register.

Mobile Al 2013 12.15am
DUI arrests set a record today as police road blocks captured 86 people coming from the downtown entrainment district.

3I think I'll head to Mobile Empty Re: I think I'll head to Mobile 3/12/2013, 7:36 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:
DUI arrests set a record today as police road blocks captured 86 people coming from the downtown entrainment district.
I think I'll stay out of Mobile.

4I think I'll head to Mobile Empty Re: I think I'll head to Mobile 3/12/2013, 8:36 pm

I think Ill stay home get drunk and nakied and have sex

really, what else is there?

5I think I'll head to Mobile Empty Re: I think I'll head to Mobile 3/12/2013, 9:07 pm

Hallmarkgrad1 wrote:Thrusdays Mobile Press Register.

Mobile Al 2013 12.15am

You do know I just made that up. Check the date. Tomorrow news today LOL

6I think I'll head to Mobile Empty Re: I think I'll head to Mobile 3/12/2013, 9:10 pm

cool1

cool1

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum