Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm impressed...

+8
catfriedlegs
Floridatexan
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
knothead
Sal
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:23 am

Sal wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:And I mean this sincerely, you're too far ahead of your time with that. I think when historians find this forum somewhere off in the future, they'll be able to appreciate it better.

Oh, STFU.

His music choices are the lamest, most cliched, and stale crap that I've ever encountered.

Most likely you just described your sex life.

Thanks, but no thanks for your interest in my sex life.

Pervert.

You have to have one for anyone to be interested.

77I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:38 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
boards of FL wrote:One full week with no drama PMs. We are evolving as a forum community.

I noticed the same thing, then I remembered that Joanie has been out of town and off the forum this week.

Coincidence?

1st personal attack on a person who has not commented on this thread.
Sal.

78I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:40 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sal wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

I agree with Sage/Chrissy though the forum is dying.

It only seems that way to you ...

... because no one reads your posts ...

... because you're so fucking boring.

Very Happy
2nd personal attack on this thread.
sal.

79I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:42 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:Why are ya'll ganging up on him. He's okay. He's our link to what Iowans think. It's good to have input from all kinds of people.

Because he invites the abuse.

And if he represents Iowa, they can fuck off.

What's next on your list of shit to do on a shitty Saturday...?

Start an Obama conspiracy thread....check.

Defend a pervert with delusions of grandeur....check.

Go completely off the reservation and explain why ghandi is a "reasonable guy".

Quit smoking...................................again.

Solve pi.

better get busy...

First time I was mentioned on a thread that I had not yet posted on.
Reason? I'm always on someones mind. Creepy.

80I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:43 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Sage wrote:And the usuals create another attack thread. Rolling Eyes

its pretty fuckin desperate to attack DE because of his method of having youtube vids as clever thought rocesses. I mean really, you would have to be a complete evil son of a bitch who is desperate to attack anything at all like a rabid dog to go off on that.

som of you people are just fucking stupid, and you know who I am talking about.

BTW

****** Today was a great day for me******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU

Someone else recognizes an attack for no reason.

81I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:44 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

It's interesting that Sal is so obsessed with Joani.

This forum is mostly a cesspool of personal attacks.

82I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:47 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nekochan wrote:It's interesting that Sal is so obsessed with Joani.

This forum is mostly a cesspool of personal attacks.

Exactly right.
sal, wtm, and dreams attack for no reason.
Then they complain when those they attacked reply back to them.

83I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:55 am

Markle

Markle

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Just spit it out...SAY it. Or do you THINK in riddles, as is my suspicion?

The best comedians in the world cannot make every audience laugh every night. His posts do get tedious at times, but when he links to music and the concepts jell.........it is a sweet experience. He has posted a couple Jethro Tull links which were poetic and relevant.....but you have to take the time to listen, and I agree that sometimes when he does the same thing on every post, folks do not bother to listen to the link and generally blow him off......I think that is a mistake......some of his stuff is very good.

You also think Gingrich was very good.

Former Speaker of the House, Newt Gingrich led the Republican House and President William Jefferson Clinton to a nearly balanced budget. The House also forced President Clinton to accept the Welfare Reform Act of 1996 which restored millions of citizens self confidence and very soul by taking them off the welfare rolls (receiving tax payer money) to workers and paying taxes.

(Yes, President Clinton had budgets, it is not impossible even for a Democrat)

Let's see...President Clinton (Democrat) worked well WITH the Republican Congress successfully. Just think if he had been able to keep it in his pants and had not sold out to China!

President Barack Hussein Obama has made it plain from before day one that he had no intention, whatsoever, of working with anyone and only wants to advance his radical agenda.

How's that working out?

84I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:35 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am in good company....
I'm impressed... - Page 4 11091_10

85I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 10:36 am

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:Why are ya'll ganging up on him. He's okay. He's our link to what Iowans think. It's good to have input from all kinds of people.

If he's an example of what Iowans think, Iowa is in big trouble. I personally can't stand the stupid comment lines at the end of every single post and the link to a youtube video on each and every post. It would be refreshing to have at least one post from this guy without all the blankin' drama. Just spit it out...SAY it. Or do you THINK in riddles, as is my suspicion?

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTlCLJdFlBpgfKjsyk-SMcOQwNs5dg9OJ-bBnPTceNO3ajCVQip

OK! You're an idiot.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGe8qID9gSs

Twisted Evil

86I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 10:40 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Hang in there, eagle. Even if you're damaged we need the Iowa contingent.
A famous person once said "how Iowa goes, so goes the nation".

Last edited by Bob on 2/24/2013, 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total

87I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 10:41 am

Dreamsglore wrote:

He's creepy and believes you should be able to have sex w/ your relatives. That's not ok. If that's what Iowans think then they need to stay in Iowa and not communicate w/ the rest of the world.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTaQU0joisU-CkmfZpoHe3tXORyBxEII7iwONZGz6AFNklR3oKb

Showing prejudice and discrimination towards others again.

You bigot!

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR4sm66SfsA

Smile

88I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 10:46 am

Ghandi wrote:Lets be honest here.
The liberals hate him only because they found out that he's a conservative.
That is the only reason for the attacks.
If he was a liberal, they'd be kissing his ass and praising his name.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQimveFh31Tj_b4v4BvJ-X2SeEmcAX342LX3wGQB1mDyyIiB2ijhQ

Isn't that the truth!

It's funny that when my position on an issue is more liberal than theirs that they start calling me derogatory things while some of the more conservative members of this form agree with me.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfCQgfF5wI

Smile

89I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 10:46 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

90I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:01 am

Floridatexan wrote:
So this is the thread where the moderator compliments the forum members for civility. Can't wait for the next thread. And Bob, I have a right to say that a certain forum member annoys me, and his habit of finishing a thought with a video is completely annoying. That's why I usually ignore his threads...because most of them don't merit attention... but sometimes the youtube thing is a veiled personal attack. So, discouragement aside, I reserve the right to criticize...or you can call it critique, if you're from the art world.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRy5vx3btKpCYwuXu1EviZy7sRr2nZW2CNRiwZn4DM2DWOWQc5kcQ

So you're a supposedly enlightened progressive liberal who openly displays her prejudice and discrimination towards others who are different.

Does that about sum it up?

So much for learning to accept cultural diversity and tolerance towards others.

By the way... I have a gift for you...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_IcWf8EVjU

Cool

91I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:06 am

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:

I've yet to listen to a single youtube posted by DE even though they may be prescient I just do not take the time to interpret someones thoughts by listening to a tune.

That's tough for me too. It's frustrating, DE, for us to try to be on the same page with you when you do that. We're just not use to having songs for replies to written words. And I mean this sincerely, you're too far ahead of your time with that. I think when historians find this forum somewhere off in the future, they'll be able to appreciate it better.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKwq3kHHPuIexr0eev86m6EButytkwaVNAkMIiLjVVWx9Qy8jihg

That's fine.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AA64eCt2zs

Smile

92I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:06 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Lets be honest here.
The liberals hate him only because they found out that he's a conservative.
That is the only reason for the attacks.
If he was a liberal, they'd be kissing his ass and praising his name.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQimveFh31Tj_b4v4BvJ-X2SeEmcAX342LX3wGQB1mDyyIiB2ijhQ

Isn't that the truth!

It's funny that when my position on an issue is more liberal than theirs that they start calling me derogatory things while some of the more conservative members of this form agree with me.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfCQgfF5wI

Smile

i agree with you a lot. Because I am fiscally conservative and socially awkward.

btw, youll never be able to explain to them why you say what you do. they just are not that smart.

you should take a trip down to the panhandle some day and check it out for yourself. The land mass is great, but no cosmopolitan city it is. Its full of RINO's and lefties on surfboards.

the most perfect example of a RINO there is seaoat, who once ran for office. suprised he didnt get elected. He probaly doesnt have enough family in the area as he is a chicagoian.

This song really explains pcola from an outsider cosmo girl who lived there for 7 years.

93I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:12 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Sal wrote:
Bob wrote:And I mean this sincerely, you're too far ahead of your time with that. I think when historians find this forum somewhere off in the future, they'll be able to appreciate it better.

Oh, STFU.

His music choices are the lamest, most cliched, and stale crap that I've ever encountered.

LOL! Let's not beat around the bush,Sal. DE's music choices are from like way long ago. The hippe era.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP6ZmZMJWeCAdGpLbd96NkL8wpanzFtuC5yP5UIUQUVfNVxJNkHA

Really?????

So that makes you one of the...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ypkv0HeUvTc ?????

Laughing

94I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:20 am

Bob wrote:Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP1L_eYyN4egIBqicSCTyflERgchQF_HCiFVAGMLJebSn1lof6tA

I did not start this (as usual)... But I will finish it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs

Smile

95I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:25 am

Sage wrote:i agree with you a lot. Because I am fiscally conservative and socially awkward.

btw, youll never be able to explain to them why you say what you do. they just are not that smart.

you should take a trip down to the panhandle some day and check it out for yourself. The land mass is great, but no cosmopolitan city it is. Its full of RINO's and lefties on surfboards.

the most perfect example of a RINO there is seaoat, who once ran for office. suprised he didnt get elected. He probaly doesnt have enough family in the area as he is a chicagoian.

This song really explains pcola from an outsider cosmo girl who lived there for 7 years.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAn9Vjl8TR1uSj_PmRvvZcDR2prijf4fnHGsvJqqD3eDRL0Rob

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DG4OMNR5vD4

Cool

Enjoyed the song you attached a lot!

96I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:29 am

Bob wrote:Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

Oy vey already.

97I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:32 am

Damaged Eagle wrote:

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP1L_eYyN4egIBqicSCTyflERgchQF_HCiFVAGMLJebSn1lof6tA

I did not start this (as usual)... But I will finish it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs

Smile

Really...? Finish what you pompous asshole...?

You're too stupid to even realize Bob is doggin on your leg.

Fuck you.

98I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:32 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:
Oy vey already.

I'm hung over again this morning. Once that passes I'll be able to make more sense. I hope anyway.

99I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:36 am

Sal

Sal

Ghandi wrote:

Exactly right.
sal, wtm, and dreams attack for no reason.
Then they complain when those they attacked reply back to them.

Panties wadded ...

... poor baby.

lol

100I'm impressed... - Page 4 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:46 am

W_T_M wrote:

Really...? Finish what you pompous asshole...?

You're too stupid to even realize Bob is doggin on your leg.

Fuck you.

I'm impressed... - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcScHzqUk_IHAV-G9-XzAJcgaFL19PEJtffxA1XxBK3hpxhpM9yU

Fuck you! You nimrod.

Speaking of rods have you used yours on your mother and father yet to fulfill your Oedipus complex?

I know you want too. It's obvious that you and others who have deep hidden Freudian needs that you must fulfill.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_1B-si4knxI

Twisted Evil

Now you and the others can go PM BDS right away so you can tell him all about the bid bad Eagle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum