Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm impressed...

+8
catfriedlegs
Floridatexan
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
knothead
Sal
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:45 pm

W_T_M wrote:

You know the difference between you and chrissy...?

She actually has a dick, and she's not gonna fuck her sister with it.

Have fun with your whole "ending it" trek, DQ.

Yeah. It's fun watching her stick it in your butt and then seeing you lick it off as you take mine.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkhwK6Wlod8

Twisted Evil

127I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:48 pm

So now your perversion has visuals...? And you want to stick your what in my butt...? Faggot.

I heard you can always tell when your wife is on her period, because you taste blood on the neighbor's dog's dick.

Have fun while wallowing in your own feces.

Buh-bye.

128I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:50 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:LOL! Maybe they can get some relatives together and have a real shindig. De can bring along some of his hogs for variety. I'm sure he has his personal favorites. Poor hogs.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtA1L687cFdrzaQYvzdDoplftPALO11ORC6iwz2AaE0V8ULszx

It would take a whole herd of bull elephants to satisfy you with your infatuations for Rishathra.

Is that why they lock them up when you come around?

Poor elephants!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 2/25/2013, 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

129I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:57 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

You know the difference between you and chrissy...?

She actually has a dick, and she's not gonna fuck her sister with it.

Have fun with your whole "ending it" trek, DQ.

LOL! Maybe they can get some relatives together and have a real shindig. De can bring along some of his hogs for variety. I'm sure he has his personal favorites. Poor hogs.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTtA1L687cFdrzaQYvzdDoplftPALO11ORC6iwz2AaE0V8ULszx

It would take a whole herd of bull elephants to satisfy you with your infatuations for Rishathra.

Is that why they lock them up when you come around?

Poor elephants!

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L78yVFeyvRo

Twisted Evil [/quote]

an elephants dick couldnt satisfy those two large holes.

They are as empty of anything resembling life as the desert.

for 24 hrs now we have had the pleasure of watching them tag team. what a desperate couple they are. so hateful, no imagination at all, and really they are about as interesting as slugs crawling across the hot pavement.

130I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:02 pm

W_T_M wrote:So now your perversion has visuals...? And you want to stick your what in my butt...? Faggot.

I heard you can always tell when your wife is on her period, because you taste blood on the neighbor's dog's dick.

Buh-bye.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1T-X8Xx7-wQlJSV_UQliCA5f2AXb9-U0NxNQiQWn5uB13Tjx1

At least I have a wife. Unlike the whoring you do every day in your pathetic attempts to get a pity fuck from the bitches and bastards that agree with your asinine posts. Just because you were born butt ugly and were throw out the trailer window into the hillbilly swamps to fend for your stupid ass don't blame everyone else.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhC1pI76Rqo

Twisted Evil

131I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:19 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Fancy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:WTM:

Arguing w/ her and trading insults is just like trying to tell a schizo to stop hearing voices. It's a lost cause.

Yep. The stick and carrot thing only works in the short run...and then you realize....not enough stick.

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

really, we both know i am way more intelectual than both of you put together.

two assholes in a pod. Id say you have found your perfect onine freind in dreams. good luck with all the hate. Im sure it will serve you well.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ouch, my stitches.

Yeah, your stitches should be ripping apart.

Neither you or your online gf dreams could achieve the status I have.

Your wife must be in stitches also. poor thing. working so hard for btist while you sit your fat ugly ass online all god damn day making a fool of yourself. I guess she prefers that over you being a drunkin fool

132I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:22 pm

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuI9EQQwTTYXxxeYXUVjWdQxOC6KWHWWL1JL9aN3D_4CON9Xv5eQ

I wonder how many premenstruals... I mean PM's the moderator has received from these jerk offs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SH2DNAB0Qo

Twisted Evil

133I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:23 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:So now your perversion has visuals...? And you want to stick your what in my butt...? Faggot.

Buh-bye.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1T-X8Xx7-wQlJSV_UQliCA5f2AXb9-U0NxNQiQWn5uB13Tjx1

At least I have a wife. Unlike the whoring you do every day in your pathetic attempts to get a pity fuck from the bitches and bastards that agree with your asinine posts. Just because you were born butt ugly and were throw out the trailer window into the hillbilly swamps to fend for your stupid ass don't blame everyone else.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil

Oh yeah.

Tongue me more you verbal whore.

S. far you've admitted you enjoy watching a guy being used by a strap on domfem to loosen it up for you.

What is it with farmers and dirt road play...?

Clod-hopper.

134I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:27 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Buh-bye.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Twisted Evil

Oh yeah.

S. far you've admitted you enjoy watching a guy being used by a strap on domfem to loosen it up for you.

Clod-hopper.

LOL

@ verbal whore.

whats wrong, is your gang not here to help you?

where is your wife btw? cant she come on and defend your stances?

or would that open her up to ridicule from btist?

Youre not that smart really. You dont have the upper hand any more.

I do.

i won this game way back.

now you and the rest are simply puppets for my personal pleasure and laughter. LOL

135I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:27 pm

W_T_M wrote:

Oh yeah.

Clod-hopper.

Is that the best you can do you stupid manatee fucker?

Go get a blow job from your pet alligator before you have it for supper.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQ9vfuSDYbA

Twisted Evil

136I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:29 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuI9EQQwTTYXxxeYXUVjWdQxOC6KWHWWL1JL9aN3D_4CON9Xv5eQ

I wonder how many premenstruals... I mean PM's the moderator has received from these jerk offs.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5SH2DNAB0Qo

Twisted Evil

None from me Onan.

Why would I want to stop you from spilling your feckless seed and pulling back the curtain to your basement playroom...?

You're a degenerate one trick pony lacking the self actualization to realize the pony is dead, and DOMA was his name-o.

A caricature you are.

137I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 2:43 pm

lol!

138I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/25/2013, 12:22 am

W_T_M wrote:

None from me Onan.

Why would I want to stop you from spilling your feckless seed and pulling back the curtain to your basement playroom...?

You're a degenerate one trick pony lacking the self actualization to realize the pony is dead, and DOMA was his name-o.

A caricature you are.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ5IKCLtsTcUV5OiKiFDjlAIVrj2NoKmRL2E0E18y1QOXr-MkK

Like I'd believe a pathetic moron like you.

You really do have camel dung for your cerebral processing unit don't you?

Get it through that maggot infested slime pit you have for a brain that my stance is either all mature willing companions are allowed to marry as they choose or I side with the conservatives on the issue.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwxUgefMStM

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 2/25/2013, 4:45 am; edited 2 times in total

139I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/25/2013, 1:10 am

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJnzEG6hrQV1EbanH1CsmaVQmz0og0dWUPRvE4tPT8iMS2k_fJAQ

This thread is still in the General Discussion section?????

Gee... I hope some of the pitifully useless idiots from earlier in the discussion come back and talk to me.

This is a...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D52N3sVgSX8

Twisted Evil

140I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/25/2013, 2:02 pm

no stress

no stress

boards of FL wrote:One full week with no drama PMs. We are evolving as a forum community.

Yes Sir !! I'd say after reading through this thread and some others that you are "evolving"....into what is the question.

lol!

141I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/25/2013, 4:31 pm

Gunz wrote:
boards of FL wrote:One full week with no drama PMs. We are evolving as a forum community.

Yes Sir !! I'd say after reading through this thread and some others that you are "evolving"....into what is the question.

lol!

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZIV4-GF4zHRA2BwNWYooNviEXQF6xhe5a8InZ-az9_m_FQbYU9g

Exactly what they desired!

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VdphvuyaV_I

Very Happy

142I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/26/2013, 3:53 pm

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv8IRuBJ-N6Q3fDkxKTI_udJZQsfBCKLlk5qIQVraqqVD9vLBf

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtGL_ZvT6cA

Smile

143I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/27/2013, 2:28 am

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

I did not start this (as usual)... But I will finish it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs

Smile

Really...? Finish what you pompous asshole...?

You're too stupid to even realize Bob is doggin on your leg.

Fuck you.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTzE7AbedS1TvQmADGY5IDC-OnTUbtJWnvllRc_8ULNbD1MdwVewg

I've chosen my words carefully. Perhaps you should have done the same!

Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!

You pathetic whiner.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Prc1UfuokY

Laughing

144I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/27/2013, 2:52 am

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

I did not start this (as usual)... But I will finish it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs

Smile

Really...? Finish what you pompous asshole...?

You're too stupid to even realize Bob is doggin on your leg.

Fuck you.

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZv2BckReKjARKQILQz8moXafS6azKfEaI20QebUbVQyrtFCPPGg

Oh by the way... I knew Bob was being sarcastic in his response. I also notice how much he supported you and others in the last few pages of this thread.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nrd2xf5DIlU

Twisted Evil

145I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 3/30/2013, 9:04 pm

I'm impressed... - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRg1kNlGkGHhujGIevgVJbAR8THy2nX5zCad7nYQS-5H1rA-E0G

Interesting..... This thread was never put into the Hall Of Shame.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W69DwrXkjgw

Twisted Evil

146I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 3/31/2013, 12:42 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Let's see...President Clinton (Democrat) worked well WITH the Republican Congress successfully. Just think if he had been able to keep it in his pants and had not sold out to China!

Damn right, merkel. Those republicans did everything humanly possible to fight the multinational corporations trying to outsource our jobs to china.
It was only clinton and the democrats who wanted to sell us out to china.
Big business has no influence on the republicans.

147I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 3/31/2013, 12:44 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

WilliaM wrote: And you want to stick your what in my butt...? Faggot.

You forgot to add "not that there's anything wrong with that".

148I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 3/31/2013, 4:37 am

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Let's see...President Clinton (Democrat) worked well WITH the Republican Congress successfully. Just think if he had been able to keep it in his pants and had not sold out to China!

Damn right, merkel. Those republicans did everything humanly possible to fight the multinational corporations trying to outsource our jobs to china.
It was only clinton and the democrats who wanted to sell us out to china.
Big business has no influence on the republicans.

You need to look back into the history of the administration of President William Jefferson Clinton. I'm not referring to children's toys or I-phones.

President Clinton arranged to make it possible for our rocket guidance and motor manufacturers to sell their products to in China. Prior to those sales, China had a hard time hitting the Pacific Ocean with their rockets. Now they can knock out a satellite in orbit.

149I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 3/31/2013, 8:18 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

You need to look back into the history of the administration of President William Jefferson Clinton. I'm not referring to children's toys or I-phones.

President Clinton arranged to make it possible for our rocket guidance and motor manufacturers to sell their products to in China. Prior to those sales, China had a hard time hitting the Pacific Ocean with their rockets. Now they can knock out a satellite in orbit.

Understood.

But it would help us know what you're referring to if you would be more specific.
What you dismiss as "children's toys and I-phones" is actually millions of American jobs which no longer exist. It's not just "children's toys and I-phones", it actually represents most of the goods which fuel our whole damn consumer based economy in this country. When our government gave that away to China that was exponentially more destructive than giving it the missile and space technology. And it was the WHOLE government that gave that away. And when it happened the republicans controlled both houses of congress and voted overwhelmingly in favor of it.

150I'm impressed... - Page 6 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 3/31/2013, 8:33 am

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote:

Understood.

But it would help us know what you're referring to if you would be more specific.
What you dismiss as "children's toys and I-phones" is actually millions of American jobs which no longer exist. It's not just "children's toys and I-phones", it actually represents most of the goods which fuel our whole damn consumer based economy in this country. When our government gave that away to China that was exponentially more destructive than giving it the missile and space technology. And it was the WHOLE government that gave that away. And when it happened the republicans controlled both houses of congress and voted overwhelmingly in favor of it.

it angers me when someone points a finger at a democrat president for something under his watch, we all of a sudden start holding congress and the senate at fault. but when its a republican president, and something bad happens during a time when democrats are majorities of both houses, that's just disregarded.

seems like giving china technology would have been a national security issue, think Clinton may have to own that one.

Last edited by Chrissy on 3/31/2013, 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum