Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm impressed...

+8
catfriedlegs
Floridatexan
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
knothead
Sal
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 11:54 am

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP1L_eYyN4egIBqicSCTyflERgchQF_HCiFVAGMLJebSn1lof6tA

I did not start this (as usual)... But I will finish it.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpUVQ_z6Zcs

Smile

Really...? Finish what you pompous asshole...?

You're too stupid to even realize Bob is doggin on your leg.

Fuck you.

come on................

we all know, no one is as pompass as you, well maybe dreams. peas/pod

102I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:00 pm

Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Bob wrote:Eagle you're not helping your case here. It's incumbent on Iowans to rise above all this. You are the bedrock of traditional American values. Whereas we here in the panhandle are better known as "crackers". lol

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP1L_eYyN4egIBqicSCTyflERgchQF_HCiFVAGMLJebSn1lof6tA

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Fuck you.

come on................

Fuck you too.

Nobody on here is as smart as damn eagle...? Really....????

And now the pervert is dragging my parents into the mix. What a douche. But hey, it's a free country and you can hug on whomever you wish, even if you get shit stains on your face in the process.

103I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:03 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Fuck you.

come on................

Fuck you too.

And now the pervert is dragging my parents into the mix. What a douche. But hey, it's a free country and you can hug on whomever you wish, even if you get shit stains on your face in the process.

you know, you ask for it. You have been trying to pick a fight and when you get it, you fucking whine.

stfu

Im so over feeling sorry for you.

bite my ass

104I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:09 pm

Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Fuck you.

come on................

Fuck you too.

you know, you ask for it. You have been trying to pick a fight and when you get it, you fucking whine.

stfu

bite my ass

Speak for yourself and stop trying to either put words in my mouth, analyze what I say, or drag me into your sewer. I've asked you repeatedly for what, several weeks now....but no, you just keep fucking pushing and doing what you do best....stirring the shit.

I don't want you to feel sorry for me....I want you to fuck off and leave me outta YOUR insipid BS drama.

105I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:23 pm

W_T_M wrote:

Fuck you too.

Considering that you and a few others on this forum appear to be infatuated with the idea of sexual relations with close relatives. After all you all keep bringing it up so you must have deep hidden Freudian needs to want to interfere with how other mature willing companions want to arrange their lives. Then you must have an Oedipus complex. Which makes you a wanna be...

Mother-father fucker.

But I've known that about you and the others for a long time you roach shit eaters.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=opaxEWKagh8

Twisted Evil

Make sure you and the others PM to BDS about this too you whiny parent fuckers.

106I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:29 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Fuck you.

come on................

Fuck you too.

stfu

bite my ass

Speak for yourself and stop trying to either put words in my mouth, analyze what I say, or drag me into your sewer. I've asked you repeatedly for what, several weeks now....but no, you just keep fucking pushing and doing what you do best....stirring the shit.

I don't want you to feel sorry for me....I want you to fuck off and leave me outta YOUR insipid BS drama.

out of my drama? LOL LMAO

you and dreams were attacking DE last night for no reason. FT <cough> even helped.

Its your own and thier drama that is getting this response.

You know me, Im not going to fuck off.

When you joined in on that little charade you bought it.

so now live with it. I guess we're done being dente.

Sad

107I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:30 pm

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeNOW4yijdVPS60oI5MqNZe72W7XA0A-WDAJbEbba5yJzbWe0dDg

I wonder how long it'll take that lame jerk that runs this forum to contact me and attempt to chew me out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEkPi0xx4jM

Very Happy

108I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:31 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Lets be honest here.
The liberals hate him only because they found out that he's a conservative.
That is the only reason for the attacks.
If he was a liberal, they'd be kissing his ass and praising his name.

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQimveFh31Tj_b4v4BvJ-X2SeEmcAX342LX3wGQB1mDyyIiB2ijhQ

Isn't that the truth!

It's funny that when my position on an issue is more liberal than theirs that they start calling me derogatory things while some of the more conservative members of this form agree with me.

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zfCQgfF5wI

Smile

Please name who agrees w/ you on this forum w/ having sex w/ your relatives. Liberal or conservative.

109I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:32 pm

@ the damned bird brain...

More projection and absurdist sophistry from the forum's smartest poster.

YOU are the one obsessed with incest. YOU are the one that uses your obsession to slander others.

It ain't working for ya no more fool. Your schtick is so lame and sophomoric it begs for abuse.

Who am I to deny you the abuse you desperately need as validation of your trolling efforts...?

110I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:38 pm

Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Fuck you.

come on................

Fuck you too.

stfu

bite my ass

you and dreams were attacking DE last night for no reason. FT <cough> even helped.

Sad

You just cannot MYOB....ever.

My beef w/ DE is none of YOUR fucking business, but as usual....you jumped in and made it so.

You never change. It's always a slow drag until you start the same old shit all over again, and again, and again, and again.

Now cuss us all out, call us the "N" word, make a total ass of yourself, tell us how much smarter you are, and leave the forum.

Yawn.

111I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:39 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeNOW4yijdVPS60oI5MqNZe72W7XA0A-WDAJbEbba5yJzbWe0dDg

I wonder how long it'll take that lame jerk that runs this forum to contact me and attempt to chew me out.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

daddy isnt as stupid as they think.

I can assure he sees the truth

112I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:40 pm

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQoAb_WdCeGWEt2Oe5QfihZKyrsF6S6TdycoDfGQL07hiM1qu7rQA

New meat for the Hall Of Shame...

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKFKkquq35M

Twisted Evil

113I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:40 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQeNOW4yijdVPS60oI5MqNZe72W7XA0A-WDAJbEbba5yJzbWe0dDg

*****CHUCKLE*****

Very Happy

I think you just defined why you're even here, troll.

114I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:45 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Please name who agrees w/ you on this forum w/ having sex w/ your relatives. Liberal or conservative.

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSFoDLGnPpfahq-Ng2sSzQLx0w0NS8uDjdi-OpB3F65kP2GIwD1HQ

Please tell us in your Freudian dreams what business it is of yours who mature willing companions have sexual relations with and why they should tell you what they choose to agree with?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ah7sWtnOJvQ

Twisted Evil

115I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:48 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sage wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Fuck you.

come on................

Fuck you too.

stfu

bite my ass

Sad

You just cannot MYOB....ever.

My beef w/ DE is none of YOUR fucking business, but as usual....you jumped in and made it so.

You never change. It's always a slow drag until you start the same old shit all over again, and again, and again, and again.

Now cuss us all out, call us the "N" word, make a total ass of yourself, tell us how much smarter you are, and leave the forum.

Yawn.

Look here little man. I went out on a line to give you a chance to change.

The fact i did that speaks for the good person i am. Not because of peer pressure like some little teeny bopper poster.

You, YOU have been trying to provoke me a few times, and I let it go. Then last night when I was busy treating my gf like the queen she is and off of here a attack took place. Provoked by you and dreams and supported by a couple of others against DE.

Its your actions, all of your actions that speak for themselves.

See, even I do not act up unless I am provoked. You guys are the provokers. sorry, but this is the facts and honest truths.

I like to give people chances, because I am generally a loving person.

You blew it, sorry. but you did.

Now if you want to have a bitch fight with me, do at it. I dont think you will do well though. No matter how well you spell LOL

You do have one thing in your favor to win on a bitch fest fight though, that is I relaly need to wash my hair and massage my car at some point in this day.

even with those odds, I think I might still take ya.

With Love

Fancy

116I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:51 pm

W_T_M wrote:@ the damned bird brain...

More projection and absurdist sophistry from the forum's smartest poster.

YOU are the one obsessed with incest. YOU are the one that uses your obsession to slander others.

It ain't working for ya no more fool. Your schtick is so lame and sophomoric it begs for abuse.

Who am I to deny you the abuse you desperately need as validation of your trolling efforts...?

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQUmYB08TcWJ2BoFTeRx14-5YNVqSDOHSqH3FtaglkGHU844IvH

Then you agree with DOMA and that marriage should only be between heterosexual couples?

Otherwise quit your whining and bitching about it nimrod.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeOMA7lANmg

Smile

117I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 12:55 pm

W_T_M wrote:

I think you just defined why you're even here, troll.

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTBrTOmuzhRMEoRYocnZn7C1JMRfemg_XrHdi2Hi5FYhANqmflh

You hold the trophy for that asswipe.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRyMcH6WMM

Twisted Evil

118I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:04 pm

WTM:

Arguing w/ her and trading insults is just like trying to tell a schizo to stop hearing voices. It's a lost cause.

119I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:09 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:WTM:

Arguing w/ her and trading insults is just like trying to tell a schizo to stop hearing voices. It's a lost cause.

Yep. The stick and carrot thing only works in the short run...and then you realize....not enough stick.

You can lead a horticulture but you can't make her think.

120I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:12 pm

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6_5etuC6XvXP_W5GpHlgoELatVRnvrmXrysdA30UsgWH_sFRo3w

For someone with the personality disorders you display you really shouldn't be talking.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKlg3jYMwRU

Twisted Evil

121I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:15 pm

W_T_M wrote:

Yep. The stick and carrot thing only works in the short run...and then you realize....not enough stick.

really, we both know i am way more intelectual than both of you put together.

two assholes in a pod. Id say you have found your perfect onine freind in dreams. good luck with all the hate. Im sure it will serve you well.

122I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:20 pm

Fancy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

two assholes in a pod. Id say you have found your perfect onine freind in dreams. good luck with all the hate. Im sure it will serve you well.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ouch, my stitches.

123I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:21 pm

Fancy wrote:

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

They should get a room... Isn't she his sister?

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQzUCO7rG0M

Rolling Eyes

124I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:25 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:
Fancy wrote:

I'm impressed... - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSXPfu4_TG3o-TXO_9XY28EXB6lmHcxadT-KahC8k-0HACCuB15

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes

You know the difference between you and chrissy...?

She actually has a dick, and she's not gonna fuck her sister with it.

Have fun with your whole "ending it" trek, DQ.

125I'm impressed... - Page 5 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/24/2013, 1:30 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:
Fancy wrote:

*****SMILE*****

Rolling Eyes

You know the difference between you and chrissy...?

She actually has a dick, and she's not gonna fuck her sister with it.

Have fun with your whole "ending it" trek, DQ.

LOL! Maybe they can get some relatives together and have a real shindig. De can bring along some of his hogs for variety. I'm sure he has his personal favorites. Poor hogs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum