Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I'm impressed...

+8
catfriedlegs
Floridatexan
2seaoat
gulfbeachbandit
Hospital Bob
knothead
Sal
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 5:32 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:Why are ya'll ganging up on him. He's okay. He's our link to what Iowans think. It's good to have input from all kinds of people.

If he's an example of what Iowans think, Iowa is in big trouble. I personally can't stand the stupid comment lines at the end of every single post and the link to a youtube video on each and every post. It would be refreshing to have at least one post from this guy without all the blankin' drama. Just spit it out...SAY it. Or do you THINK in riddles, as is my suspicion?

27I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 5:39 pm

2seaoat

Just spit it out...SAY it. Or do you THINK in riddles, as is my suspicion?

The best comedians in the world cannot make every audience laugh every night. His posts do get tedious at times, but when he links to music and the concepts jell.........it is a sweet experience. He has posted a couple Jethro Tull links which were poetic and relevant.....but you have to take the time to listen, and I agree that sometimes when he does the same thing on every post, folks do not bother to listen to the link and generally blow him off......I think that is a mistake......some of his stuff is very good.

28I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:04 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Lets be honest here.
The liberals hate him only because they found out that he's a conservative.
That is the only reason for the attacks.
If he was a liberal, they'd be kissing his ass and praising his name.

29I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:11 pm

Whatever makes you happy SO.

And I have an extensive collection of music. He wants to play disc jockey, fine by me. But I don't clink on blind links.

As for the rest of his schtick....meh.

30I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:17 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:Just spit it out...SAY it. Or do you THINK in riddles, as is my suspicion?

The best comedians in the world cannot make every audience laugh every night. His posts do get tedious at times, but when he links to music and the concepts jell.........it is a sweet experience. He has posted a couple Jethro Tull links which were poetic and relevant.....but you have to take the time to listen, and I agree that sometimes when he does the same thing on every post, folks do not bother to listen to the link and generally blow him off......I think that is a mistake......some of his stuff is very good.

It's not HIS stuff...it's Jethro Tull's...or whomever. I like Jethro Tull...saw him in Houston...who doesn't love that flute? But I'm not going to follow every single link to youtube to get to the point of yet another post linking to youtube...again. It's maddening.

31I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:18 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

W_T_M wrote:Whatever makes you happy SO.

And I have an extensive collection of music. He wants to play disc jockey, fine by me. But I don't clink on blind links.

As for the rest of his schtick....meh.

Oy vey.

32I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:19 pm

2seaoat

But I don't clink on blind links.

A wise man.....I am just saying I really have enjoyed some of his connections to music when he is spot on.......and yes sometimes it is tedious....but I am patient for the good stuff.

33I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:21 pm

catfriedlegs

2seaoat wrote:Just spit it out...SAY it. Or do you THINK in riddles, as is my suspicion?

Who has time to listen to his every inane YouTube smile chuckle post? And who'd want to? It's lame and repetitive.

34I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 6:28 pm

2seaoat

Who has time to listen to his every inane YouTube smile chuckle post? And who'd want to? It's lame and repetitive.

So is Tv......but I can choose the channel, or chose his link by the artist he has selected........you do not have to listen to every tv show, nor do you have to follow every link......I like certain music, and I understand his connections on some topics.....what is lame to one, may be brilliant to another.

35I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:05 pm

catfriedlegs

2seaoat wrote:Who has time to listen to his every inane YouTube smile chuckle post? And who'd want to? It's lame and repetitive.

So is Tv......but I can choose the channel, or chose his link by the artist he has selected........you do not have to listen to every tv show, nor do you have to follow every link......I like certain music, and I understand his connections on some topics.....what is lame to one, may be brilliant to another.

That's true. But to me, it's so easy to just post a picture with a YouTube link instead of writing from the heart what you want to say in your own words.

36I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:38 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'm impressed... - Page 2 YYksm

37I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:43 pm

You also think Gingrich was very good.

38I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:44 pm

Azadeh wrote:

Thank you! My sentiments exactly.

39I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I'm impressed... - Page 2 IoJyaNOQQbHKe

40I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:47 pm

Bob wrote:"You can rob me. You can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."

-- Sgt Thomas "Gunny" Highway (Clint Eastwood) in 'Heartbreak Ridge'

That would be GUNNERY SERGEANT moron. He didn't get the nickname GUNNY for nothing.

41I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 7:48 pm

Ghandi wrote:Lets be honest here.

That's not true. I dislike you immensely cause you're a jerk. I like a lot of the conservatives just don't agree w/ their politics.

42I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 8:32 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:

That's not true. I dislike you immensely cause you're a jerk. I like a lot of the conservatives just don't agree w/ their politics.

And I have very nice feet. That makes you jealious.
And you're a nasty c#$%.
Now, get back to your broomriding.

43I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:13 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:"You can rob me. You can starve me and you can beat me and you can kill me. Just don't bore me."

That would be GUNNERY SERGEANT moron. He didn't get the nickname GUNNY for nothing.

Wait a minute, how in the world am I a moron for this. lol
Of course I know that gunny is a nickname for gunnery sargent. One of the most impressive individuals I have ever met is an Air Force Gunnery Sergeant, pacedog. I've written about him ever since I started writing on the PNJ forum. He's the black man who destroyed all my remaining black stereotypes. For christ sakes I've talked about that a lot.
And he refers to himself as gunny, pacedog. So I know about this. So why call me a moron? lol

44I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:16 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

okay so you've got a point. if i really knew what it means I wouldna misspelleed the word sergeant. lol

45I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:16 pm

Bob wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

Wait a minute, how in the world am I a moron for this. lol
Of course I know that gunny is a nickname for gunnery sargent. One of the most impressive individuals I have ever met is an Air Force Gunnery Sergeant, pacedog. I've written about him ever since I started writing on the PNJ forum. He's the black man who destroyed all my remaining black stereotypes. For christ sakes I've talked about that a lot.
And he refers to himself as gunny, pacedog. So I know about this. So why call me a moron? lol

Put down the bong.

46I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:17 pm

And the usuals create another attack thread. Rolling Eyes

its pretty fuckin desperate to attack DE because of his method of having youtube vids as clever thought rocesses. I mean really, you would have to be a complete evil son of a bitch who is desperate to attack anything at all like a rabid dog to go off on that.

som of you people are just fucking stupid, and you know who I am talking about.

BTW

****** Today was a great day for me******

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1yw1Tgj9-VU

47I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:19 pm

Bob wrote:okay so you've got a point. if i really knew what it means I wouldna misspelleed the word sergeant. lol

I don't talk about spelling, that is FT and Dreams.

It's Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Highway. You never call anyone just a Sgt in the Marines unless they are an E-5.

E-6 is Staff Sergeant
E-7 is Gunnery Sergeant
E-8 can be two ranks First Sergeant (admin)
Master Sergeant (MOS rated)
E-9 is Sergeant Major (admin) or Master Gunnery Sergeant (MOS rated)

48I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The bottom line on this is easy. When you start to discourage ANYONE from wanting to participate in this then you loose me. Period. And if you don't give a shit about then you don't. But it's pretty fucking stupid to not give a shit about that and want to be doing what we're all doing here. That's the whole point of it and if you don't get that then you should try to.

49I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:23 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Bob wrote:okay so you've got a point. if i really knew what it means I wouldna misspelleed the word sergeant. lol

I don't talk about spelling, that is FT and Dreams.

It's Gunnery Sergeant Thomas Highway. You never call anyone just a Sgt in the Marines unless they are an E-5.

E-6 is Staff Sergeant
E-7 is Gunnery Sergeant
E-8 can be two ranks First Sergeant (admin)
Master Sergeant (MOS rated)
E-9 is Sergeant Major (admin) or Master Gunnery Sergeant (MOS rated)

I didn't know that (there's a lot I don't know). Thanks for straightening me out on it (no sarcasm this time).

50I'm impressed... - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm impressed... 2/23/2013, 9:24 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

And I have very nice feet. That makes you jealious.
And you're a nasty c#$%.
Now, get back to your broomriding.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum