Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manhunt for Far Left Progressive Ex-Cop Spree Killer Continues.

+10
Nekochan
no stress
Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola
PBulldog2
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
Sal
Hospital Bob
Markle
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Markle

Markle

It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week.

Mountain manhunt underway for ex-cop accused of killing 3 after burned-out truck found

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHs7ZxS6

Officers are going door to door in a Southern California mountain community attempting to track a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three murders after finding his burned-out truck in the area, as thousands of officers searched for the suspect across three states and into Mexico.

The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one.

The killings appear to be retaliation for his 2008 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department for making false statements, authorities say. Dorner posted an online manifesto that warned, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHtXXfab

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just woke up from my far left liberal progressive sleep. Have they captured the far left liberal progressive shooter yet. Has it been reported in the far left liberal progressive media how far left liberal progressive he is?
Did peter piper pick a progressive pack of far left liberals.

Sal

Sal

He's a big fan of Chris Bag-O-Dougnuts Christie and George HW Bush too.

Sounds like one of those fence-sitting centrist toaster-people.

They're always ready to go off like a firecracker.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Sal wrote:He's a big fan of Chris Bag-O-Dougnuts Christie and George HW Bush too.

Sounds like one of those fence-sitting centrist toaster-people.

They're always ready to go off like a firecracker.

I had a sneaking suspicion he might be part of the far-middle fence-sitting centrist toaster movement. He just has that look in his eyes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But I take offense at the doughnut comment. You don't know what it's like to be a far-middle fence-stting centrist toaster. We all crave Krispy Kremes like dope addicts crave heroin. I can't stop with just one, I have to eat a whole dozen. That's why I never go down 9th Ave on the way to town. It's just too tempting.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week.

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/genetic

http://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/composition-division

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob wrote:But I take offense at the doughnut comment. You don't know what it's like to be a far-middle fence-stting centrist toaster. We all crave Krispy Kremes like dope addicts crave heroin. I can't stop with just one, I have to eat a whole dozen. That's why I never go down 9th Ave on the way to town. It's just too tempting.

The hot donut sign can be a killer.

Joanimaroni wrote:
Bob wrote:But I take offense at the doughnut comment. You don't know what it's like to be a far-middle fence-stting centrist toaster. We all crave Krispy Kremes like dope addicts crave heroin. I can't stop with just one, I have to eat a whole dozen. That's why I never go down 9th Ave on the way to town. It's just too tempting.

That damn hot donut sign is like a bug light.

Joanimaroni wrote:

Gawd, if a sign could scream... THAT one would do it. I haven't had a doughnut in years, but I'm a donoughnut-addict that will never be cured of the addiction. Same for Bear Claws... man, I could eat one now.

Manhunt for Far Left Progressive Ex-Cop Spree Killer Continues. Buffal10

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Five'll get you ten the reason that far-middle cop in California went off his rocker is because the other cops ate his doughnuts and the the far-middle doughnut addicted media is covering it up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

O'Reilly has got it all wrong. It's the "far-middle" movement that's screwing up America. I bet they're the ones behind replacing Merry "Christmas" with "X-mas". And the ringleader is obviously the CEO of Krispy Kreme. It probably costs less to make a donut with only 4 letters on it.

Last edited by Bob on 2/8/2013, 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Golly Markle ... I read his manifesto and conclude he's on YOUR team. Definitely a right wing fundamentalist, pro militarist, Nazi like fundamentalist. How can you conclude he's a progressive from his writing? Can't wait to hear your scholarly answer .... LOL

Markle wrote:It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week.

Mountain manhunt underway for ex-cop accused of killing 3 after burned-out truck found

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHs7ZxS6

Officers are going door to door in a Southern California mountain community attempting to track a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three murders after finding his burned-out truck in the area, as thousands of officers searched for the suspect across three states and into Mexico.

The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one.

The killings appear to be retaliation for his 2008 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department for making false statements, authorities say. Dorner posted an online manifesto that warned, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHtXXfab

There's something not kosher about this story here? The guy,Dorner turns it his training supervisor for kicking a mentally ill man in the chest and he gets fired for making a false report. The father of the mentally ill man says it's true his son was kicked in the chest. Now the LAPD are accusing Dorner of every murder that has went on the past few days?

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:There's something not kosher about this story here? The guy,Dorner turns it his training supervisor for kicking a mentally ill man in the chest and he gets fired for making a false report. The father of the mentally ill man says it's true his son was kicked in the chest. Now the LAPD are accusing Dorner of every murder that has went on the past few days?

Dreams, we're on the same page here. Something doesn't add up.

I read some legal documents related to this case yesterday. There were three witnesses at the scene who said the female officer didn't kick the downed man, but both the man and his father said it happened.

The problem is, Dorner waited two weeks to report the other officer. He called a friend of his who was a superior officer to ask him his opinion, and the superior officer said he would turn Dorner in if Dorner didn't report it.

One(1) damn man can shut down the entire LAPD police dept and make them start shooting any that even looks close to his ca?. Dont kill him. Send that bad boy to Afghanistan

Dorner lived in Pensacola for a while.

That 'splains everything.

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola

The man is a mental case. It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats. Mitch Romney has a house in Southern California, that like saying it is Mitch fault. The killer has no body to blame but himself. A lot of people have been screwed over, but they dont go out and kill people. I have zero pity for him. He is a killer not a politician.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola wrote:The man is a mental case. It has nothing to do with Republicans or Democrats. Mitch Romney has a house in Southern California, that like saying it is Mitch fault. The killer has no body to blame but himself. A lot of people have been screwed over, but they dont go out and kill people. I have zero pity for him. He is a killer not a politician.

Careful, you are supplying ammunition to the weirdo's.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Yomama wrote:Dorner lived in Pensacola for a while.

That 'splains everything.

He was stationed here at NAS in 2002.

What really gets me is he just got out of the navy reserve this past Friday. He was honorably discharged.

Something snapped inside this man, that's for certain. I read somewhere that he was forced out of the Navy reserve, and that was the final catalyst for his current behavior, but it doesn't make sense to me that he would have been honorably discharged if that were true. He was a lieutenant.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

This is a short but interesting video from Robin Sax:

Comparing the court records to the manifesto

http://www.myfoxla.com/video?clipId=8338826&autostart=true

hallmarkgrad wrote:One(1) damn man can shut down the entire LAPD police dept and make them start shooting any that even looks close to his ca?. Dont kill him. Send that bad boy to Afghanistan

I wish they still did that.

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:There's something not kosher about this story here? The guy,Dorner turns it his training supervisor for kicking a mentally ill man in the chest and he gets fired for making a false report. The father of the mentally ill man says it's true his son was kicked in the chest. Now the LAPD are accusing Dorner of every murder that has went on the past few days?

I read some legal documents related to this case yesterday. There were three witnesses at the scene who said the female officer didn't kick the downed man, but both the man and his father said it happened.

The problem is, Dorner waited two weeks to report the other officer. He called a friend of his who was a superior officer to ask him his opinion, and the superior officer said he would turn Dorner in if Dorner didn't report it.

If the witnesses were other police offficers then I see why they said it didn't happen. I don't see why the guy would make up a lie on his training officer. I think it did happen and they falsely fired him which pushed him over the edge. You don't tell on another officer under their code.

no stress

no stress

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
PBulldog2 wrote:

If the witnesses were other police offficers then I see why they said it didn't happen. I don't see why the guy would make up a lie on his training officer. I think it did happen and they falsely fired him which pushed him over the edge. You don't tell on another officer under their code.[/quote

After reading all 14 pages of his manifesto I'm wondering if the good guy is being hunted by the bad guys

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola wrote: Mitch Romney has a house in Southern California, that like saying it is Mitch fault.
Is Mitch Romney any relation to Mitch Miller?

Bob wrote:
Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola wrote: Mitch Romney has a house in Southern California, that like saying it is Mitch fault.
Is Mitch Romney any relation to Mitch Miller?

If he is, we can all sing along, lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum