Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Manhunt for Far Left Progressive Ex-Cop Spree Killer Continues.

+10
Nekochan
no stress
Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola
PBulldog2
Wordslinger
Joanimaroni
boards of FL
Sal
Hospital Bob
Markle
14 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Bob wrote:
Is Mitch Romney any relation to Mitch Miller?

Is Mitch Miller any relation to Mitch Mitchell?? I have some good stories about him, but they're not so much for public consumption. Razz

Nekochan

Nekochan

Yomama wrote:Dorner lived in Pensacola for a while.

That 'splains everything.

I was thinking the same thing. Shocked

NaNook

NaNook

Did they do a Universal Background Check on him? What is the capacity of his magazines? Where did he buy his ammo? Why can't 10,000 Cops catch him?

Gang Leaders Motto; " While the Cops are away. everyone is our prey."

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week.

Mountain manhunt underway for ex-cop accused of killing 3 after burned-out truck found

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHs7ZxS6

Officers are going door to door in a Southern California mountain community attempting to track a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three murders after finding his burned-out truck in the area, as thousands of officers searched for the suspect across three states and into Mexico.

The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one.

The killings appear to be retaliation for his 2008 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department for making false statements, authorities say. Dorner posted an online manifesto that warned, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHtXXfab

Lordy you're funny this morning. I mean, taking all the attributes, comments and actions of a Right Wing Cop Killing Wacko and saying it's left wing Liberal action and mentality is really over the top in mis-characterization that was typical of a man called Adolf back in the 30's and 40's. But I doubt anyone's surprised.

Markle

Markle

Slicef18 wrote:
Markle wrote:It has really been a rough week for Progressives. THREE far left liberal shooters in one week.

Mountain manhunt underway for ex-cop accused of killing 3 after burned-out truck found

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHs7ZxS6

Officers are going door to door in a Southern California mountain community attempting to track a fugitive former Los Angeles police officer suspected in three murders after finding his burned-out truck in the area, as thousands of officers searched for the suspect across three states and into Mexico.

The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one.

The killings appear to be retaliation for his 2008 termination from the Los Angeles Police Department for making false statements, authorities say. Dorner posted an online manifesto that warned, "I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare to those in LAPD uniform whether on or off duty."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/08/mountain-manhunt-underway-for-ex-cop-accused-killing-3-after-burned-out-truck/#ixzz2KHtXXfab

Lordy you're funny this morning. I mean, taking all the attributes, comments and actions of a Right Wing Cop Killing Wacko and saying it's left wing Liberal action and mentality is really over the top in mis-characterization that was typical of a man called Adolf back in the 30's and 40's. But I doubt anyone's surprised.

Are you attempting to deny that the shooter is a far left Liberal? He even wrote is a racist who also wrote in his "manifesto" is admiration of President Obama, his hatred of the NRA, desire for gun laws and lots more.

"The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one."

Progressives are beginning to defend this cop killer and spree murders. You all must be so proud. I bet you can get Van Jones to join you. He supports freeing a convicted cop killer on death row. You should all get along fine.

Slicef18

Slicef18

Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

Are you attempting to deny that the shooter is a far left Liberal? He even wrote is a racist who also wrote in his "manifesto" is admiration of President Obama, his hatred of the NRA, desire for gun laws and lots more.

"The suspect has been identified as Christopher Jordan Dorner, 33, and he is considered extremely dangerous and armed with multiple weapons, authorities say. He is accused of killing a college basketball coach and her fiance last weekend, then following through on a vow to kill police by opening fire Wednesday night on three officers, killing one."

Progressives are beginning to defend this cop killer and spree murders. You all must be so proud. I bet you can get Van Jones to join you. He supports freeing a convicted cop killer on death row. You should all get along fine.

Nice Try.

Slicef18 wrote:

Howard is a propaganda mill with no qualms about obfuscation, mendacity, and outright lying.

He's a con through and through.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I'm not sure we can dismiss what markle is saying this time. The fact is that a PHD authored a book entitled "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder".
PHD's are smart people and I tend to go by what they say. It could be the mental disorder is indeed a desire to commit murders.
It's a scary thing to contemplate. Who's next? Nancy Palosi? Mike Papantonio? Your next door neighbor who had an Obama/Biden sign in his yard? Rachel Maddow?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute. I just discovered the PHD communed with Fijian faith healers and swam naked with Allen Ginsberg.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Born_ n_ RaisedNPcola wrote: Mitch Romney has a house in Southern California, that like saying it is Mitch fault.
Is Mitch Romney any relation to Mitch Miller?

No...Mitch Miller had rhythm.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Yomama wrote:Dorner lived in Pensacola for a while.

That 'splains everything.

Don't it tho?

Bob wrote:I'm not sure we can dismiss what markle is saying this time. The fact is that a PHD authored a book entitled "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder".
PHD's are smart people and I tend to go by what they say. It could be the mental disorder is indeed a desire to murder innocent victims.
It's a scary thing to contemplate.

When you walk into a room that's hip deep in shit, do you dig around looking for a pony....?

I have about 10-15 Phd's in my little circle of folk. They're smart, but the key to their educational success is that they are extremely driven to achieve.

And their politics are all over the board, just like any given group of folk around the h2o cooler. They lie and twist things with the best, and they already show that tendency to be driven to a fault. That book is as absurd as it gets.

Should we remind Howard that the inner circle science folk who push global warming as fact includes a lot of Phd's...?

W_T_M wrote:
Bob wrote:I'm not sure we can dismiss what markle is saying this time. The fact is that a PHD authored a book entitled "Liberalism Is A Mental Disorder".
PHD's are smart people and I tend to go by what they say. It could be the mental disorder is indeed a desire to murder innocent victims.
It's a scary thing to contemplate.

When you walk into a room that's hip deep in shit, do you dig around looking for a pony....?

I have about 10-15 Phd's in my little circle of folk. They're smart, but the key to their educational success is that they are extremely driven to achieve.

And their politics are all over the board, just like any given group of folk around the h2o cooler. They lie and twist things with the best, and they already show that tendency to be driven to a fault. That book is as absurd as it gets.

Should we remind Howard that the inner circle science folk who push global warming as fact includes a lot of Phd's...?

Bob has confused opinions about politics w/ people having knowledge. Two different animals.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:
When you walk into a room that's hip deep in shit...

I've been to that room many times in the last four hours. If the Guiness Book had a page on hangovers, the one I have this morning would hold the record.

Bob wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
When you walk into a room that's hip deep in shit...

I've been to that room many times in the last four hours. If the Guiness Book had a page on hangovers, the one I have this morning would hold the record.

OUCH. Well, you got a friend in me brother. Been there too many times to count.

But there is a solution Bob. Just say the word and I'll be there for ya...Smile

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

W_T_M wrote:

OUCH. Well, you got a friend in me brother. Been there too many times to count.

But there is a solution Bob. Just say the word and I'll be there for ya...Smile
Thanks, W_T_M. It's good to know that help is standing by.

Right now I just can't get this picture out of mind. It's pinball machines which have had their wooden cabinets replaced with clear acrylic panels so you can see all the innards inside. I defy anyone to tell me it's not the coolest thing you ever saw.

Manhunt for Far Left Progressive Ex-Cop Spree Killer Continues. - Page 2 Clearp10

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:

You are so slimy I feel the need to wash my typing hands. Get a job or something; you're no good at this...a new low even from you. Goebbels had more talent.

Yella

Yella

I expect the guy is already dead and disposed of and the body will never be found.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Slicef18

Slicef18

Yella wrote:I expect the guy is already dead and disposed of and the body will never be found.

The history of lawmen and soldiers in this type situation is not well and usually kill themselves. If he went into bear country to end his life, we'll never hear of him again. There is a chance he's sociopathic, in which case suicide is very unlikely. He may have gone to a large city or left the country.

He may be coming back to Pensacola to settle some old scores.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Before I went to bed last night, I turned on Bill Cunningham's nationally syndicated talk radio program.
You may know that Cunningham is a conservative talk host out of Cincinatti.

I couldn't believe it when Cunningham said this...

"the democrats are trying to paint Dorner (the cop killer) as being a republican and a conservative, but you'll never hear a Republican trying to say he's a democrat or a liberal".

Obviously Cunningham does not read Markle. lol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle's absolutely right on this one. We left wing progressive liberals are out to kill Nazis any chance we get. Be afraid Markle, very afraid ... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:Markle's absolutely right on this one. We left wing progressive liberals are out to kill Nazis any chance we get. Be afraid Markle, very afraid ... LOL

Markle is just pointing out the obvious and taking every opportunity to do so as many on this forum do.

Its good to see you admit that he is right, because it obvious and foolish to have even tried to debate it.

This man has a growing popularity which is concerning. Even jessie jackson said he felt the mans pain.

They chased him using drones. thousands of officers. how in the hell did this man escape.

on edit: You are female, i can tell.

http://www.slate.com/blogs/weigel/2011/01/11/tea_party_express_calls_jared_lee_loughner_liberal_fundraises_off_of_media_slander.html

Yella

Yella

hallmarkgrad wrote:He may be coming back to Pensacola to settle some old scores.

I think I saw him yesterday afternnoon at the T&W Flea Market talking to Bob

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum