Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE MEDIA MATTERS finally fesses up! Who knew they worked to support the Progressive Agenda?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

In the web of George Soros we find Media Matters. A group who has been supporting and advocating for Progressive Causes since day one. All the while professing to be a "typical neutral" news source.

FAR LEFT PROGRESSIVE MEDIA MATTERS finally fesses up!  Who knew they worked to support the Progressive Agenda? Media-matters_zps60e3d878

STELTER: Do you think that's what Media Matters is doing? Media Matters has been campaigning against you and saying you've been inaccurate in your reporting, is that what they're doing? They're just trying to controversialize the issue?

ATTKISSON: Media Matters, as my understanding, is a far left blog group that I think holds itself out to be sort of an independent watchdog group. And yes, they clearly targeted me at some point. They used to work with me on stories and tried to help me produce my stories, and at some point --

STELTER: That's interesting.

ATTKISSON: Well, I think they call -- don't they call you? I mean, they call journalists and they're trying to --

STELTER: Right, they're always emailing things, making us --

(CROSSTALK)

STELTER: -- try to act outraged about something, right?

ATTKISSON: And I was certainly friendly with them as anybody, good information can come from any source. But when I persisted with Fast and Furious and some of the green energy stories I was doing, I clearly at some point became a target, that they -- you know, I don't know if someone paid them to do it or if they took it on their own. But they were very much --

STELTER: Do you think that's possible that someone paid them?

ATTKISSON: Well, they get contributions from -- yes, they get contributions from --

STELTER: But specifically to target you?

ATTKISSON: Perhaps, sure. I think that's what some of these groups do, absolutely.

They are also one of those tax exempt entities... the status denied vilified conservative groups by the irs.

Sal

Sal

They're not hiding who they are or what they do, you nimrods.

From their MISSION STATEMENT ....

Media Matters for America is a
Web-based, not-for-profit, 501(c)(3) progressive research and information center dedicated to comprehensively monitoring, analyzing, and correcting conservative misinformation
in the U.S. media.

Launched in May 2004, Media Matters for America put in place, for the first time, the means to systematically monitor a cross section of print, broadcast, cable, radio, and Internet media outlets for conservative misinformation - news or commentary that is not accurate, reliable, or credible and that forwards the conservative agenda - every day, in real time.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:They are also one of those tax exempt entities... the status denied vilified conservative groups by the irs.

Name 1 that was denied.

polecat

polecat

When is FOX news going to ''fess up'' ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum