Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Navy Point. Adventure

+5
knothead
Nekochan
PBulldog2
Jake92
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 5]

26Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 11:30 am

Jake92

I bet MOST of the people would get along just fine until they knew who they were talking to and by then they might have changed thier minds a little.. LOL If not, they could always find others to talk with..

27Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 11:38 am

Can I bring my pistol... just in case? Razz

28Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 11:38 am

Some could just walk behind and throw rocks. Hey there is room for every one LOL

29Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 11:40 am

Yomama wrote:Can I bring my pistol... just in case? Razz
Every one be searched for weapons. If you dont have one, you will given one to defend your self.

30Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 11:48 am

hallmarkgrad wrote:
Every one be searched for weapons. If you dont have one, you will given one to defend your self.

Good! You never know when Ghandi will show up with his AR, or if Teo will crawl out of his bunker looking for more hostages...

31Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 1:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Navypo10

32Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 2:09 pm

knothead

knothead

hallmarkgrad wrote:Bob and I walked some on the Navy Point trail. The weather was great and I really enjoyed it. The offer is open to any of you who might like to join us. Bob was fascinated with the washed out tree roots. .[img]Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 344fal4[/img]

Looks like Bob is taking a leak!!!! LOL

33Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 3:46 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

knothead wrote:

I needed to after drinking about a half gallon of tea but somehow managed to hold it in till I got to the porta-potty.

Unfortunately I didn't have that much will power when I was at Big Sur looking at the purple sand. This is me taking a leak on the purple sand. When you gotta go you gotta go no matter what color the sand.

Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Leak10

34Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 4:06 pm

Bob wrote:
knothead wrote:

I needed to after drinking about a half gallon of tea but somehow managed to hold it in till I got to the porta-potty.

Unfortunately I didn't have that much will power when I was at Big Sur looking at the purple sand. This is me taking a leak on the purple sand. When you gotta go you gotta go no matter what color the sand.

Very juvenile, Bob... I love it! In fact, I like it so much that I think you should make it your avatar. Then I could get a good ole fashioned junior high chuckle every time I looked at your shadow.

cheers

I am a little unclear on why, if you had to take a leak, you would wait to go in a porta-potty of all places. YUK! I'd rather squat than go in a porta-potty ANY day of the week. If in mixed company and there wasn't good cover, I'd just ask you all to walk ahead because I was going to pee. pirat

35Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 5:55 pm

Jake92

I stopped along the side of I-17 in AZ once and a dang scorpion walked in front of me when I had my pants down using paper towels to wipe.. That was bad enough, but then I heard a rattle.. Good thing no other cars were around.. LOL

36Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:01 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

riceme wrote:

Very juvenile, Bob... I love it! In fact, I like it so much that I think you should make it your avatar. Then I could get a good ole fashioned junior high chuckle every time I looked at your shadow.

Well in that case let's pretend we're back in junior high and I just received a junior high dare. I always accomodated when that happened. lol

37Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:06 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Jake92 wrote:I stopped along the side of I-17 in AZ once and a dang scorpion walked in front of me when I had my pants down using paper towels to wipe.. That was bad enough, but then I heard a rattle.. Good thing no other cars were around.. LOL

Wow now that's intense. I tried to do a #2 on the side of the road one time but never again. When I squatted down I needed one arm to balance me and one arm to wipe and discovered you have to be a contortionist to do that.

38Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:07 pm

Bob wrote:
riceme wrote:

Well in that case let's pretend we're back in junior high and I just received a junior high dare. I always accomodated when that happened. lol

Bob shadow makes him look like a pinhead.

Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Pinhea10

39Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:08 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

In all honest, I think the only thing we better leave at Navy Point is our footprints. I'm too old for a public indecency charge. lol

Last edited by Bob on 2/4/2013, 6:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

40Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:09 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:

Bob shadow makes him look like a pinhead.

Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Pinhea10
Now I'm tempted to use that for an avatar. lol

41Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:12 pm

It is ok to piss on the ground at Stooderville, not Navy point.

42Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:29 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For what it's worth, as portalets go that one was really pretty clean.
But I guess I could expect that since the walking path and the beach was relatively free of litter too.

43Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/4/2013, 6:31 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

hallmarkgrad wrote:It is ok to piss on the ground at Stooderville, not Navy point.
It's funny you mention that. The restrooms on the back of the stadium that have outside entrances were unlocked for a while when the park first opened.
Now they're locked down.
But there are plenty of bushes to hide behind back there. lol

44Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 9:09 am

Im glad hallmark stopped the peeing. thats a neighborood. it may have that walk way aroundit, but this is peoples back and front yards.

but I have to admit, I peed a many a day in a 5 gal bucket when on the boat out there lol...

45Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 3:12 pm

Bob wrote:
riceme wrote:

Now I gotta come up with a DOUBLE DOG DARE!!

I knew that I would, and I most certainly do giggle and think, "Heh, Bob's got his piece out and he's peeeeeein'!!!" when I see that picture.

I know, I know! I already told yall I have a juvenile sense of humor!

46Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 3:22 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

That shadow is freaky looking though. Makes me look like a circus act...

Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Stilts10

47Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 3:29 pm

riceme wrote:I knew that I would, and I most certainly do giggle and think, "Heh, Bob's got his piece out and he's peeeeeein'!!!" when I see that picture.

It took him a while to find it too...

What you don't see is his magnifying glass and tweezers Razz

48Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 3:37 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Yomama wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:

Good! You never know when Ghandi will show up with his AR, or if Teo will crawl out of his bunker looking for more hostages...

I'll be wearing my ghillie suit and you won't even see me.

49Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 3:40 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Yomama wrote:
riceme wrote:I knew that I would, and I most certainly do giggle and think, "Heh, Bob's got his piece out and he's peeeeeein'!!!" when I see that picture.

It took him a while to find it too...

What you don't see is his magnifying glass and tweezers Razz

I was going to bring you a bottle of Cabo. Just for that now you'll be getting a bottle off the bottom shelf. lol

50Navy Point. Adventure - Page 2 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/6/2013, 3:49 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way, Eric. Did you know Cabo Wabo is BOTH the name of a tequilla AND the name of a chain of nightclubs? And both were the brainchild of the rock musician who made this record...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10X3zJpMDMo

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum