Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Navy Point. Adventure

+5
knothead
Nekochan
PBulldog2
Jake92
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

101Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/10/2013, 7:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:I'll make sure I'm up on time next week.. You should be there too Joani..

We are flying to Aspen next week so....I have to do my packing.

I would love to catch one of yall's adventures.

102Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/10/2013, 7:30 pm

Jake92

Are you going to ski??? I left the snow in NY 40 years ago and don't miss it at all.. LOL

103Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/10/2013, 7:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I won't be skiing. I have been watching the temps in Aspen. Yesterday at 10am it was 6 degree's. I can't imagine that kind of cold.

A couple of years ago we went to Canada in mid November...I was excited about the thought of some real cold weather...of course that was the year they had unbelievable warm weather. It was in the 30's at night and 60's during the day.

104Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/10/2013, 7:43 pm

Jake92

LOL My 1 night in Alaska it went from 70 during the day to -10 that night..

105Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/10/2013, 8:00 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Jake92 wrote:LOL My 1 night in Alaska it went from 70 during the day to -10 that night..

We did get some 70 mph winds while on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. Scary....the wind came out of nowhere.

106Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/10/2013, 9:57 pm

Jake92 wrote:I'll make sure I'm up on time next week.. You should be there too Joani..

You have a PM

107Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/15/2013, 7:03 pm

Jake92

Are we meeting 8:00 Sunday morning??

108Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/15/2013, 7:53 pm

Jake92 wrote:Are we meeting 8:00 Sunday morning??

Jake, Hallmark has left the forum.

I know he walks that area all the time.

Id encourage you to still go. This time I recomend going all the way around, past the point, past the tree swing around to at least the childrens park across from the power lines that run from the base across the water.

What i descibed to you just now is as close to the full navy point walk.

Enjoy. If you go

109Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/15/2013, 8:10 pm

Jake92

Thank you Chrissy.. I might just take my bike.. LOL

110Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/15/2013, 8:25 pm

Jake92 wrote:Thank you Chrissy.. I might just take my bike.. LOL

People do that. I rode a bike around there a few times. My kids did often. Mostly I spent my time walking down to the end of the road with a drink in my hand to wade out to the boat. or sometimes I would walk down early in the morning with a cup of coffee and just sit there looking and enjoying the peace and quiet and beauty. Smile

111Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/15/2013, 8:47 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Chrissy wrote:

Please explain. Are we talking about for good or just a temporary reason for not posting?

112Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/15/2013, 8:51 pm

Bob wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Please explain. Are we talking about for good or just a temporary reason for not posting?

I dont know. all I know is his nic is gone and when it says "guest" that means you have unsubscribed.

Im sure he will be back when he is ready. I hope.

I really cant tell you anything other than that.

He's a very nice person and I wish him well and hope he comes back.

That is all

113Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/16/2013, 9:56 pm

Jake92

I'll be there by 8:00 tomorrow morning. I just hope it's not freezing.. LOL Everybody else is welcome..

114Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 7:00 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I just woke up and see your message, Jake. But 34 degrees is a tad too cold for me on this one.

115Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 9:12 am

I hope Jake gets company for this adventure.

and darn its cold there. Shocked

116Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 9:13 am

Jake92

I agree 100% Bob. Just PM me and we can meet for coffee or something one day during the week.. My thermometers outside say 30 and 26 and water in my pool is 60.. BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

117Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 9:27 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Let's shoot for next sunday again. Right now the 10 day forecast has 70 degrees for a high next sunday. but with a chance of rain. but if it isn't raining in the morning it'll be okay.

118Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 9:37 am

Jake92

Sounds good to me Bob..

119Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Miracles 2/17/2013, 10:04 am

surfnrg

surfnrg

A seven day forecast lollolol!

Well this am was perfecto for a snow patrol.
No bikes though brrrrr......

120Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 10:16 am

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

My husband and I were looking forward to the walk this morning, but I wimped out. I was soooo disappointed that it was so cold. My husband loves this weather - he wants to move to Montana, of all places - but I can't abide the cold.

We will be there next Sunday morning. In fact, we're going to commit to start going every Sunday morning when we're able and the weather cooperates.

Otherwise, isn't it a gorgeous day today?

121Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 10:21 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

It is indeed, PB. Especially in here with the central heat going. lol

122Navy Point. Adventure - Page 5 Empty Re: Navy Point. Adventure 2/17/2013, 10:26 am

Jake92

I think we should still meet for breakfast. Maybe at IHOP on Navy and Gulf Beach Hwy...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum