Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 500th.

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 6]

76Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:LOL.

So the truth is that you believe extermination is the way to solve a race/ethnic problem, right...?

"...the only good muslim is a dead muslim..."

Therefore, we need to start rounding up them black illegal gun owners and prepare the camps, right...?

That's some serious problem solving dude.

You should run for office.

You need help. Want me to call your sponsor for you? Or did you get on his bad side too?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

As a matter of fact, I spoke on the phone with him earlier tonight, for about 20 minutes. We saw one another at a meeting earlier today where a friend was celebrating his 16th year of Sober living.

But my recovery is not what this is about, is it...?

It's about your more or less, self admitted, abject, unapologetic racism.

So you will do anything to change the subject because this one makes you look ignorant and apathetic.

Perhaps you should educated yourself just a little tiny bit......start with the Bureau of Justice Statistics.

I suppose, however, in your mind they would be racist for providing statistics involving black on black crime.

A report released by the Bureau of Justice Statistics reveals that approximately 8,000 – and, in certain years, as many as 9,000 blacks are murdered annually in the United States. This chilling fact is accompanied by another equally chilling statistic; 93% of these murders are committed by other blacks. The analysis, supported by FBI records, finds that in 2005, for example, blacks accounted for nearly 50% of all homicide victims in the U.S. – again, almost exclusively at the hands of other blacks.

77Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:39 pm

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:So if we use your logic ghandi, it isn't a gun problem, it's a black problem.

What do you say should be done about it...?

The black problem in Chicago.

Education might be a start. Ever hear one of these gang bangers or drug dealers in an interview? They ain't very bright.
And I didn't make 80% of the murderers in chicago black, so point the blame elsewhere.

Maybe the government should offer free K-12 education for blacks the same as they do for whites.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Really...?

One of you spineless jerks who support this racist gave him a positive...?

Whatever.

Why is there a feature that allows some members to be hidden...? Why would they want to be hidden...?

78Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:41 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:So if we use your logic ghandi, it isn't a gun problem, it's a black problem.

Education might be a start. Ever hear one of these gang bangers or drug dealers in an interview? They ain't very bright.
And I didn't make 80% of the murderers in chicago black, so point the blame elsewhere.

Maybe the government should offer free K-12 education for blacks the same as they do for whites.

Really...?

Whatever.

Why is there a feature that allows some members to be hidden...? Why would they want to be hidden...?

Because of freaks like you. Normal people need to take measures from the mental midgets. This only proves that you were looking where you don't belong. Why? Revenge for telling you the truth?

79Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Why is your status hidden?

80Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:47 pm

It's not on my screen.

I looked at the bottom of the page and it shows I'm here. I'll check my preferences....I've always thought I was visible. That's why I left it logged in so I'm always here, even when I'm not.

81Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:49 pm

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Because of freaks like you. Normal people need to take measures from the mental midgets. This only proves that you were looking where you don't belong. Why? Revenge for telling you the truth?

Normal people? You? Is it normal to beat a guy half to death for cutting in line?

82Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:50 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:It's not on my screen.

I looked at the bottom of the page and it shows I'm here. I'll check my preferences....I've always thought I was visible. That's why I left it logged in so I'm always here, even when I'm not.

Liar.

83Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:50 pm

Markle

Markle

Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy 500th. - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Maybe the progressive liberals should hire MS13 to enforce the law in Chicago... That is... If they haven't suggested that already.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Smile

I don't know the result but some months back Mayor Rahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff of President Barack Hussein Obama asked the racist, bigot Minister Louis Farrakhan to help in patrolling the streets of the South Side. I take it you recall that President Obama's mentor for over 20 years is the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a very close friend of Farrakhan and neighbor of President Obama's mansion in Chicago. The one President Obama bought with the help of convicted felon, serving time Tony Rezko and the wife of convicted felon and former governor Rod Blagojevich.

84Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:54 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Normal people? You? Is it normal to beat a guy half to death for cutting in line?

More comments from the financially, morally, and mentally bankrupt peanut gallery?

85Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 11:59 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

More comments from the financially, morally, and mentally bankrupt peanut gallery?

I'm not bankrupt. That was over 20 years ago. So have your children picked up your violent tendencies or do they even speak to you?

86Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:01 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

I'm not bankrupt. That was over 20 years ago. So have your children picked up your violent tendencies or do they even speak to you?

They defend themselves against those that are beneath them. Like I do.

87Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:03 am

Ghandi wrote:

Liar.

Racist troll.

We have 205 registered users
The newest registered user is tstar
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 4 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 54 on Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 0:40
Registered Users: Dreamsglore, Markle, stormwatch89, W_T_M
Bots : bing, Google (2)

No users have a birthday today
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: bigt (53), Ghandi (51), MBAYR (33)
Legend : [ Moderators ]
There are currently 0 user(s) on the ChatBox :
[ Join the Chat ]

88Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:04 am

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

And who are those who are beneath you? Black people?

89Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:05 am

[quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Ghandi"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

He agreed earlier that they should be rounded up and exterminated, just like the "mooslims".

I'm still trying to figure out where I was looking that is off limits on this public forum...? WTH...??

90Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:09 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

People like you. Regardless of color.

91Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:10 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="W_T_M"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Ghandi"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

He agreed earlier that they should be rounded up and exterminated, just like the "mooslims".

I'm still trying to figure out where I was looking that is off limits on this public forum...? WTH...??

Where did I say that? Liar. I said let them kill eachother all they want. Not round them up. Retard.

92Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:13 am

[quote="Ghandi"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Where did I say that? Liar. I said let them kill eachother all they want. Not round them up. Retard.

So who are these people who are beneath you?

93Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:14 am

[quote="Ghandi"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Dreamsglore"][quote="Ghandi"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Sure you did. You're a problem solver....we get it. Why don't you do something really honest for your New Years Resolution....?

Why not just go ahead and use the N word like your friend and co-hort...?

Too much honesty...?

Maybe so.

And you didn't tell me where I am not supposed to look.

Last edited by W_T_M on 1/1/2013, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

94Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:16 am

[quote="W_T_M"][quote="Ghandi"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Sure you did. You're a problem solver....we get it. Why don't you do something really honest for your New Years Resolution....?

Too much honesty...?

Maybe so.

Who's that,Chrissy?

95Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:18 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

[quote="W_T_M"][quote="Ghandi"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Dreamsglore"]
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Too much honesty...?

Maybe so.

You're as pathetic as the bottle you crawled out of. I'm saying a prayer for your family for the strength to cope with you and your problems.

96Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:24 am

[quote="Ghandi"][quote="W_T_M"][quote="Ghandi"][quote="W_T_M"]
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Really...?

Whatever.

Too much honesty...?

Maybe so.

You're as pathetic as the bottle you crawled out of. I'm saying a prayer for your family for the strength to cope with you and your problems.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not even close you faux christian.

I'm sober, and I'll wake up sober, take my wife to brunch and spend all day sober.

But you'll be a total racist asshole no matter what you do. If I chose to, I can alter my reality, and you'll STILL be a racist bigot.

I can fix my situation....you cannot and will never even try.

Just like your go to spin MO is to ignore the topic and accuse me of drinking, and you do it every time you're losing any discussion.

97Happy 500th. - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:24 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Liar.

Racist troll.

We have 205 registered users
The newest registered user is tstar