Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 500th.

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1Happy 500th. Empty Happy 500th. 12/28/2012, 11:15 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/28/16212238-grim-milestone-chicago-records-500th-homicide-of-2012?lite

In a city with some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

2Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/28/2012, 11:50 am

no stress

no stress

Ghandi wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/28/16212238-grim-milestone-chicago-records-500th-homicide-of-2012?lite

Strict gun control laws work ghandi. This is a prime example of it. Without those laws the libs will tell you it could have been at least a thousand killed. lol

3Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/28/2012, 1:22 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Gunz wrote:
Ghandi wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/28/16212238-grim-milestone-chicago-records-500th-homicide-of-2012?lite

Strict gun control laws work ghandi. This is a prime example of it. Without those laws the libs will tell you it could have been at least a thousand killed. lol

No doubt. Maybe we should decriminalize drugs and all the violence, murders, home invasions, assaults, and robberies that go along with the drug business. After all it is a business and not just for recreational use.

4Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/29/2012, 3:57 am

Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Maybe the progressive liberals should hire MS13 to enforce the law in Chicago... That is... If they haven't suggested that already.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Smile

5Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/30/2012, 6:54 pm

Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Maybe the progressive liberals should hire MS13 to enforce the law in Chicago... That is... If they haven't suggested that already.

Smile

you know thats not a bad idea. hire a militia, make them secret undercover spies. pay them well, very well. when its cleaned up, keep the ones who might be useful for future clean up, arreast the rest. Cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L397TWLwrUU

6Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/30/2012, 6:58 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Smile

you know thats not a bad idea. hire a militia, make them secret undercover spies. pay them well, very well. when its cleaned up, keep the ones who might be useful for future clean up, arreast the rest. Cool

Them and the black panthers can take turns protecting the polling stations against white people.

7Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/30/2012, 7:00 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Smile

Them and the black panthers can take turns protecting the polling stations against white people.

no i dont think i want them near a poll place,

they can just infitrate the druggies, so only poll place they get to patroll is at the titty bar

8Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 12:27 pm

Ghandi wrote:

Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSVYSpMjjSgcicoeiDLuONvtIOW1SakLAhKtWOxUPEMDPDsDpp

With Eric Holder to represent them there should be no problem with them providing minority protection at the voting booths or having ACORN ensure minority group members like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck getting to the voting booths.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

9Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 12:35 pm

Chrissy wrote:
no i dont think i want them near a poll place,

they can just infitrate the druggies, so only poll place they get to patroll is at the titty bar

Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7oZ9JaduHUvq9uBwBb0GSWjTmmwc3OS9pg48SMzYCGf_sPs0MdQ

But Chrissy!!!!! You don't understand!... We have to ensure those minority groups get to the voting booths to place their votes! It's all about their Constitutional rights and all of that don't you know. So a few white folk are intimidated by guys carrying night sticks and AR's. There's plenty more where they came from...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

10Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 12:44 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Murders per-capita:

Chicago - 15.2
New Orleans - 72.8

Would you guys say gun laws are stronger or more lenient in New Orleans - a place with 5 times the homicide rate as that of Chicago?

11Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 12:52 pm

boards of FL wrote:Murders per-capita:

Chicago - 15.2
New Orleans - 72.8

Would you guys say gun laws are stronger or more lenient in New Orleans - a place with 5 times the homicide rate as that of Chicago?

Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNh3F4Qq7eqdMl1MihYT-DJq5gLyi__3AIwvLodDqTmdVthuhNbw

Chicago and New Orleans are progressive liberal strongholds.

If the progressive liberals are killing each other off you do have a problem.

So why don't you figure it out?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZGUOSz-rTn4

Smile

12Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:03 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:

Chicago - 15.2
New Orleans - 72.8

Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTNh3F4Qq7eqdMl1MihYT-DJq5gLyi__3AIwvLodDqTmdVthuhNbw

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Help me out here. Anyone over the age of 18 can openly carry a gun in Louisiana - no permit required. Is that considered fairly strict or fairly lenient with respect to gun laws?

13Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:14 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Both of these cities have one thing in common.
High percentage of the indigenous people there are on welfare and live in the projects. 80% of the murders in chicago involved low income african Americans.

14Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:16 pm

2seaoat

Help me out here. Anyone over the age of 18 can openly carry a gun in Louisiana - no permit required. Is that considered fairly strict or fairly lenient with respect to gun laws?

hmmmm so if more people die from fairly lenient gun laws.......I think you are going to hear crickets on this thread.

The reality is that the war on drugs has failed. Chicago has always been the hotspot of violence when dealing with any prohibition......it is the Chicago way. The violence in Pensacola has nothing to do with gun laws compared to the violence which is generated by prohibition.....the drug war has failed and left us with a violent non law abiding culture which has adversely impacted the majority of Americans as we see our quality of life slipping down the rabbit hole.......end the war on drugs in America.....end most of the gun violence.

I walk around Chicago, and I have never felt safer in any American city.....none. The violence in Chicago, New Orleans, and Pensacola is drug violence......period, and it is concentrated in areas of poverty where the illegal drug trade makes folks rich where no other opportunities exist.

15Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:18 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Chicago - 15.2
New Orleans - 72.8

*****CHUCKLE*****

Smile

Happy 500th. Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRSVYSpMjjSgcicoeiDLuONvtIOW1SakLAhKtWOxUPEMDPDsDpp

Why should I wish to help you?

This discussion isn't about gun control and I've already given you an answer about Chicago and New Orleans.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ljy6PTbX9I

Smile

16Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:18 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:Both of these cities have one thing in common.
High percentage of the indigenous people there are on welfare and live in the projects. 80% of the murders in chicago involved low income african Americans.

But your point here is that gun laws don't work and make people less safe, right? You used Chicago as an example to try and support that idea. Haven't I given you a perfect control group?

I recognize you as being openly racist, so I selected another city that has a high population of black people, as I - correctly - knew your comeback would be "but there are alot of black people there". Well, yes, there are a lot of black people in both Chicago and in New Orleans, so you can't attribute fluctuations in homicide to the presence of black people.

You stated that Chicago has some of the strongest gun laws in the US. I gave you a city in a state with the some of the most lax gun laws in the US. It turns out that the murder rate there is 5 times that of Chicago.

Have you - or anyone else - any response to this or are we basically done here?

17Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:20 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Damaged Eagle wrote:This discussion isn't about gun control and I've already given you an answer about Chicago and New Orleans.

Sure it is. Go back and read the original post. Ghandi is linking lax gun control laws with homicide in Chicago.

18Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:23 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:Both of these cities have one thing in common.

But your point here is that gun laws don't work and make people less safe, right? You used Chicago as an example to try and support that idea. Haven't I given you a perfect control group?

I recognize you as being openly racist, so I selected another city that has a high population of black people, as I - correctly - knew your comeback would be "but there are alot of black people there". Well, yes, there are a lot of black people in both Chicago and in New Orleans, so you can't attribute fluctuations in homicide to the presence of black people.

You stated that Chicago has some of the strongest gun laws in the US. I gave you a city in a state with the some of the most lax gun laws in the US. It turns out that the murder rate there is 5 times that of Chicago.

Have you - or anyone else - any response to this or are we basically done here?

So you're saying it's black peoples fault. I won't argue with you.

19Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:29 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:So you're saying it's black peoples fault. I won't argue with you.

How on earth does one read the following...

Well, yes, there are a lot of black people in both Chicago and in New Orleans, so you can't attribute fluctuations in homicide to the presence of black people.

...and conclude that what they just read means "It's black people's fault"?

One more time, this time in mono-syllabic phrases that ghandi can understand.

You give me state with strong gun law. You show me that state has 500 kill crimes.

I give you state with lax gun law. I show you that state has 5 time rate of kill crime than state you give me.

Both state have a lot of blacks, so you can not say that the gap in the kill crime rate in each state is due to blacks.

(The above has a gunning-fog index of 5.5, so assuming you have at least completed 5th grade, you should have no problem grasping this one.)

20Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:40 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:

Well, yes, there are a lot of black people in both Chicago and in New Orleans, so you can't attribute fluctuations in homicide to the presence of black people.

You give me state with strong gun law. You show me that state has 500 kill crimes.

I give you state with lax gun law. I show you that state has 5 time rate of kill crime than state you give me.

Both state have a lot of blacks, so you can not say that the gap in the kill crime rate in each state is due to blacks.

(The above has a gunning-fog index of 5.5, so assuming you have at least completed 5th grade, you should have no problem grasping this one.)

I still see the only common denominator as black. Just like you posted.
Regardless of gun laws, the blacks are going to shoot eachother. You made your point.

21Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 1:43 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Regardless of gun laws, the blacks are going to shoot eachother. You made your point.

Perhaps a different approach is needed here, as you seem to struggle with the idea of control variables.

Murders per-capita:

Chicago - 15.2
New Orleans - 72.8

Ghandi, why are there almost 5 times as many homicides per capita in New Orleans than there are in Chicago? You can openly carry a gun in New Orleans if you are over 18 - no permit required. And, according to you, gun laws are strict in Chicago. So what gives? Why the disparity in homicide rates?

22Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 2:09 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Perhaps a different approach is needed here, as you seem to struggle with the idea of control variables.

Murders per-capita:

Chicago - 15.2
New Orleans - 72.8

Ghandi, why are there almost 5 times as many homicides per capita in New Orleans than there are in Chicago? You can openly carry a gun in New Orleans if you are over 18 - no permit required. And, according to you, gun laws are strict in Chicago. So what gives? Why the disparity in homicide rates?

Tempreature. chicago has snow days and we all know that most of the murders in chicago are committed in the summer. It's always summer in new orleans. That's my final answer.

23Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 2:12 pm

I hate to be a poo poo head, but new orleans is 67% black while chicago is only 37%.

chicago profile
http://www.idcide.com/citydata/il/chicago.htm
^^ and it looks like they gave up on counting murders.

new orleans profile
http://www.idcide.com/citydata/la/new-orleans.htm

So unless someone can give me better data than this, it appears race isnt the factor, is it gun laws?

as far as my opinion on this goes, it stands to reason places where the population carries guns has less violent crime.

also, please give the link to your data.

24Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 2:15 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Chrissy wrote:I hate to be a poo poo head, but new orleans is 67% black while chicago is only 37%.

chicago profile

new orleans profile

So unless someone can give me better data than this, it appears race isnt the factor, is it gun laws?

as far as my opinion on this goes, it stands to reason places where the population carries guns has less violent crime.

80% of the murders in chicago this year involved blacks.
With them being 37% of the population, what does that say?

25Happy 500th. Empty Re: Happy 500th. 12/31/2012, 2:23 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Chrissy wrote:I hate to be a poo poo head, but new orleans is 67% black while chicago is only 37%.

chicago profile

new orleans profile

80% of the murders in chicago this year involved blacks.
With them being 37% of the population, what does that say?

I dont know. I havnt seen that data either. Im strictly trying to stay statistical here. Razz

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum