Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 500th.

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 6]

126Happy 500th. - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 9:51 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
An idiot is two stars above what you are. Retard.

This is quite honestly a compliment coming from you. You're not only racist, but you're an asshole and stupid to boot. The day I ever agree with you on anything is the day I have a long hard look at the man in the mirror and re-evaluate my life. And I realize that tongue in cheek checks get thrown around this forum all the time. This is not one of those. You actually are 1) racist, 2) an asshole, and 3) breathtakingly stupid. You are an incredible scumbag that I suspect hasn't been laid in at least a decade.

By a show of hands, who here would honestly like to have ghandi as a neighbor, much less a co-worker? I have no clue as to what you do, ghandi, but I would be willing to bet that it doesn't involve your being able to read and comprehend words that contain more than one syllable, or your being able to write anything. Further, who on earth wants a racist asshole who collects guns as a neighbor? I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have a bunch of liberal arts college freshmen, 10 deep, as renters next door - partying all night - than I would this illiterate, racist, gun wielding asshole.

Jelousy?
Lets all pick on the closest thing to a 1%er that we know of.
I get it. Successful, handsome, nice house. What's not to hate?
Take it out on me all you want but it doesn't negate the fact the blacks kill eachother over drugs like I step on ants. With about as much meaning.
And you shouldn't project your bedroom life on the forum. You should know better.

127Happy 500th. - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 10:07 pm

Ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

This is quite honestly a compliment coming from you. You're not only racist, but you're an asshole and stupid to boot. The day I ever agree with you on anything is the day I have a long hard look at the man in the mirror and re-evaluate my life. And I realize that tongue in cheek checks get thrown around this forum all the time. This is not one of those. You actually are 1) racist, 2) an asshole, and 3) breathtakingly stupid. You are an incredible scumbag that I suspect hasn't been laid in at least a decade.

By a show of hands, who here would honestly like to have ghandi as a neighbor, much less a co-worker? I have no clue as to what you do, ghandi, but I would be willing to bet that it doesn't involve your being able to read and comprehend words that contain more than one syllable, or your being able to write anything. Further, who on earth wants a racist asshole who collects guns as a neighbor? I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have a bunch of liberal arts college freshmen, 10 deep, as renters next door - partying all night - than I would this illiterate, racist, gun wielding asshole.

Jelousy?
Take it out on me all you want but it doesn't negate the fact the blacks kill eachother over drugs like I step on ants. With about as much meaning.
And you shouldn't project your bedroom life on the forum. You should know better.

I liked the "you are an incredible scumbag" part. BTW, Ghandi, why would anyone be jealous of the things we can't see like the house,looks and success? Considering your veracity for lying, I'm sure no one believes that anyway so your response is really kind of lame and (stooopid)!

128Happy 500th. - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 10:09 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy 500th. - Page 6 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Maybe the progressive liberals should hire MS13 to enforce the law in Chicago... That is... If they haven't suggested that already.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Smile

I don't know the result but some months back Mayor Rahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff of President Barack Hussein Obama asked the racist, bigot Minister Louis Farrakhan to help in patrolling the streets of the South Side. I take it you recall that President Obama's mentor for over 20 years is the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a very close friend of Farrakhan and neighbor of President Obama's mansion in Chicago. The one President Obama bought with the help of convicted felon, serving time Tony Rezko and the wife of convicted felon and former governor Rod Blagojevich.

Lies like these are the reason you have no credibility.

can you point out the lies in Markles reply? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I used to have a Porsche. It was a long time ago.

Markie mark is a troll with a way back machine. You're his co-pilot.

His hatred for all things Obama is about as relevant as his Buggy Whips R Us franchise. And let's not overlook his racist bigot approach to referencing our POTUS. It's purposeful and nauseatingly obvious.

But my favorite part of this thread...?? Look who showed up to oppose racism, and who shows up to embrace it.

You use a lot of words, sometimes you use a lot of big words. But you say so little.

In other words, you are lacking in the cognitive portion of this exchange.

Can you tell me what was a lie about Markles post?

Why bother...?

He's an incorrigible propagandist on steroids with zero sense of timing or relevance.

I see nothing racist about using the president full name. its his name.

Of course you don't.

If I post your real name, you perceive it as a threat...?

If Howard posts the POTUS middle name he does it to highlight the ethnicity, ie...He's a "mooslim", born in Kenya, in-eligible to even BE our POTUS.

If you want to go right out and accuse me of something, get on with it. But just remember, eye's might get poked out.

Is that a threat....? If you want to go right out and call the POTUS a N..."go right out" and "get on with it".

There's something that most of us know and get here. HATE, BITTERNESS and ANGRY can be seen through the typed letters even when you disguise them up wit nice little well put together sentances.

WITH....SENTENCES.

So you like my writing style...? Thanx.

Ill wait for you to answer the question i posed to FT since you felt obligated to incert yourself.

As you wish.

That should be "insert". I would think you would be very familiar with that word.

Have a nice day.

Am I being abstract and sarcastic...? Yep.

Such a sad creature. You do enjoy posting the real names of forum members. Does that make you feel knowledgeable as well as being a giant douche?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Actually, it was because he thinks it's important to use our Potus' middle name every time he addresses him....extraneous information designed to be inflammatory.

I don't post his last name...don't even know it, don't care to.

129Happy 500th. - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 10:39 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Jelousy?

I liked the "you are an incredible scumbag" part. BTW, Ghandi, why would anyone be jealous of the things we can't see like the house,looks and success? Considering your veracity for lying, I'm sure no one believes that anyway so your response is really kind of lame and (stooopid)!

Coming from someone who is broke and ugly. Not to mention how poorly your offspring turned out. I'm happy with what I have. Obviously you can't be. Now run along to walmart with your ebt card.

130Happy 500th. - Page 6 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 11:02 pm

Ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Jelousy?

Coming from someone who is broke and ugly. Not to mention how poorly your offspring turned out. I'm happy with what I have. Obviously you can't be. Now run along to walmart with your ebt card.

LOL! Face it and go sit on the porch w/ the little dogs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum