Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am so very HAPPY !

3 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1I am so very HAPPY ! Empty I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 7:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I just finished my lunch and I overheard a kid at the cashier station say false flag and I listen a little more to his rant as he talked to the waitress and couldn't help my self. I raised my thumbs high in the air and thanked him for having restored my faith in the youth of this country. He said he believed they could have stopped this guy anytime they wanted and said it was all a fabrication of the government.

I know I looked strange smiling ear to ear but it was just one of those peak experiences. I asked him if he listened to Alex Jones and he didn't really know who I was talking about so I told him to go to Infowars.com...man am I stoked !

There is hope, this country isn't completely full of dumbed down knuckle dragger's like are on here !

You guys can't bother me any more. I found a kid that is no more than 17 that gets it ....Hallelujah !

cheers

2I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 7:44 pm

"He said he believed they could have stopped this guy anytime they wanted and said it was all a fabrication of the government."

He gave an opinion. He offered no evidence to back up his belief. You agreed with his opinion minus any evidence.

No wonder our country is in trouble, Our youths are idiots.

3I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 7:47 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:"He said he believed they could have stopped this guy anytime they wanted and said it was all a fabrication of the government."

He gave an opinion. He offered no evidence to back up his belief. You agreed with his opinion minus any evidence.

Can't bother me man I am on a natural high that even trousered apes like you and Bob can't bust.

4I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 7:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I am so very HAPPY ! 1238065319_hamster_eating_broccoli

5I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 8:17 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I am so very HAPPY ! 1238065319_hamster_eating_broccoli

oh that is toooooooooooooooooooo cute Very Happy

what was that about trouswer apes? Wink

6I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 8:51 pm

I am so happy for you Teo.

We're all stupid sheeple... cept'n Teo and a 17-year old kid and Alex Jones.

Some of your Gubment conspiracies are probably real, Teo... but we're probably not gonna learn which one(s) are real.

The main thing is that you're happy.

7I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/22/2012, 8:54 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:I am so happy for you Teo.

We're all stupid sheeple... cept'n Teo and a 17-year old kid and Alex Jones.

Some of your Gubment conspiracies are probably real, Teo... but we're probably not gonna learn which one(s) are real.

The main thing is that you're happy.

Thanks man now you are catching on...it's okay those FEMA camps will have running water..sometimes..IF you OBEY.

8I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 4:50 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:"He said he believed they could have stopped this guy anytime they wanted and said it was all a fabrication of the government."

Can't bother me man I am on a natural high that even trousered apes like you and Bob can't bust.

Ah....But did the kid's rant change anything in the world? NO, because rants are nothing more than an opinion with elevated emotion.

You say, "Our youths are idiots." Well They've had great teachers.

9I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 6:10 am

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Ah....But did the kid's rant change anything in the world? NO, because rants are nothing more than an opinion with elevated emotion.

I never said our kids are idiots that was the other idiot...

10I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:47 am

THe difference between you and me Teo, is the govt watches people like Alex Jones and you.

11I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 10:06 am

Slicef18

Slicef18

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You're right. My Bad.

12I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 10:26 am

Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:
Slicef18 wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

You're right. My Bad.

But at least we know that particular one is.

13I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 10:45 am

Yella

Yella

TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Trousered apes. I like it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

14I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 6:45 pm

Yella wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Trousered apes. I like it.

yeah, i tried to mention the trousered apes and got no where lol Wink

15I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:04 pm

At least I'm not on a top secret govt watch list like Alex Jones and his supporters are.

""He said he believed they could have stopped this guy anytime they wanted and said it was all a fabrication of the government.""

Really. Really dumb.

16I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:11 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:At least I'm not on a top secret govt watch list like Alex Jones and his supporters are.

""He said he believed they could have stopped this guy anytime they wanted and said it was all a fabrication of the government.""

Really. Really dumb.

Yes you are...thanks for pointing that out..

17I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:21 pm

Believe what you want, just dont kill nobody and stay the hell away from movie theaters. Thank you.

18I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:22 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:Believe what you want, just dont kill nobody and stay the hell away from movie theaters. Thank you.

Naw it's freaks like you that do that shit..I will be there to stop you though.

I am so very HAPPY ! Bowling_balls_Juggle

19I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:29 pm

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
PNJ Moderator wrote:Believe what you want, just dont kill nobody and stay the hell away from movie theaters. Thank you.

Sure you would Mr lazy boy arm chair warrior. If Alex Jones cant stop evil govt, why would you think you could. Are you greater than your Master Jones? I doubt it.

20I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:33 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:

Sure you would Mr lazy boy arm chair warrior. If Alex Jones cant stop evil govt, why would you think you could. Are you greater than your Master Jones? I doubt it.

Look I am sorry your Daddy left you and your mommy..and yes they divorced because of you. Your dad just couldn't stand how sissified his son was. So take those nice pills your Mommy has for you and go beddie bye. You can play HALO tomorrow with your geek buddies if you are a good boy. Now run along.

21I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:42 pm

lol. Its funny that the CIA already has you under their control and you dont even know it.

22I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:49 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:lol. Its funny that the CIA already has you under their control and you dont even know it.
I am so very HAPPY ! Wrestlingkickgy9Hey dude just like wrassling people fake things to achieve their purposes. Whether to entertain and make money or to strike fear into the sheeple and make money....

23I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:56 pm

Your admitting Alex Jones is a fake. Wow.

24I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 9:58 pm

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

PNJ Moderator wrote:Your admitting Alex Jones is a fake. Wow.

No actually most of what you believe about the country you live in is BOGUS dude. Buy a vowel....get a clue....

I am so very HAPPY ! 2q86feg

25I am so very HAPPY ! Empty Re: I am so very HAPPY ! 7/23/2012, 10:14 pm

I read somewhere where James Holmes was a info wars reader. One has to wonder if Holmes acted out because of Alex Jones. Alex goal is to inflame his viewers.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum