Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Happy 500th.

+5
2seaoat
boards of FL
Joanimaroni
no stress
gulfbeachbandit
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 6]

101Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:34 am

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:It's not on my screen.

I looked at the bottom of the page and it shows I'm here. I'll check my preferences....I've always thought I was visible. That's why I left it logged in so I'm always here, even when I'm not.

Liar.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Racist troll.

We have 205 registered users
The newest registered user is tstar
Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 4 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots
Most users ever online was 54 on Wed 7 Nov 2012 - 0:40
Registered Users: Dreamsglore, Markle, stormwatch89, W_T_M
Bots : bing, Google (2)

No users have a birthday today
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: bigt (53), Ghandi (51), MBAYR (33)
Legend : [ Moderators ]
There are currently 0 user(s) on the ChatBox :
[ Join the Chat ]

Your name is hidden
and italicized for you viewing only.

Who is online?

Who is online?

In total there are 14 users online :: 4 Registered, 3 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot
Most users ever online was 54 on November 6th 2012, 11:40 pm
Registered Users: 2seaoat, alecto, Dreamsglore, hallmarkgrad, Joanimaroni
Bots : Googl

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

OK. How do I change it...?

Or should I just ask Will to change it...?

As far as I know, there are no options available on my profile.

I changed mine without having to ask for help. But then again, I do a lot of things without asking for help. You should try it. Be independent for once without a crutch. Weekling.

102Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:48 am

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

I looked at the bottom of the page and it shows I'm here. I'll check my preferences....I've always thought I was visible. That's why I left it logged in so I'm always here, even when I'm not.

Liar.

Racist troll.

Who is online?
In total there are 9 users online :: 3 Registered, 4 Hidden and 2 Guests :: 2 Bots

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: bigt (53), Ghandi (51), MBAYR (33)
[ Join the Chat ]

Your name is hidden

Who is online?

Who is online?

In total there are 14 users online :: 4 Registered, 3 Hidden and 7 Guests :: 1 Bot

I changed mine without having to ask for help. But then again, I do a lot of things without asking for help. You should try it. Be independent for once without a crutch. Weekling.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Drink up sailor.

Tell us again how you flew under the radar and made rank in the USN, what with you being such an outspoken racist bigot....?

103Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:48 am

boards of FL wrote:This discussion isn't about gun control and I've already given you an answer about Chicago and New Orleans.

Happy 500th. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHTo0AUa27kdgYwRlkRWKHceGrTuaT7AgEGsNUsruQ7yOlmy9X

All right... My bust... See... I can admit when I'm wrong... However.....

Comparing Chicago to New Orleans is like comparing apples and oranges.

New Orleans has two major things that would cause the crime rate to be significantly worse than Chicago.

Number one - New Orleans is a major tourist trap compared to Chicago.

Number two - New Orleans is a major port for incoming drug traffic compared to Chicago.

So considering those two factors alone about New Orleans it's no wonder the homicide rate is significantly worse than Chicago as the low level crime lords attempt to build a...

*****SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4lAvkeioshs

Smile

After all the crime lords of Chicago moved into the white collar crimes decades ago. You know... Those crimes like money laundering, creating and selling false ID's to illegal immigrants across the whole nation, and let's not forget the biggie POLITICS.

Last edited by Damaged Eagle on 1/1/2013, 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total

104Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 5:00 am

Markle wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:

Maybe the progressive liberals should hire MS13 to enforce the law in Chicago... That is... If they haven't suggested that already.

*****SARCASTIC CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o1JOFhfoAD4

Smile

I don't know the result but some months back Mayor Rahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff of President Barack Hussein Obama asked the racist, bigot Minister Louis Farrakhan to help in patrolling the streets of the South Side. I take it you recall that President Obama's mentor for over 20 years is the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a very close friend of Farrakhan and neighbor of President Obama's mansion in Chicago. The one President Obama bought with the help of convicted felon, serving time Tony Rezko and the wife of convicted felon and former governor Rod Blagojevich.

Happy 500th. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRUJ2gZDYfrWruRrN38JdYtUeQnVTGywoKDbRtcXljqkX72TkotzA

I'm well aware of how Chicago politics operates my man. Just look at the bottom of my last post.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diOuUYcenW0

Smile

105Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:26 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

Ghandi wrote:
An idiot is two stars above what you are. Retard.

This is quite honestly a compliment coming from you. You're not only racist, but you're an asshole and stupid to boot. The day I ever agree with you on anything is the day I have a long hard look at the man in the mirror and re-evaluate my life. And I realize that tongue in cheek checks get thrown around this forum all the time. This is not one of those. You actually are 1) racist, 2) an asshole, and 3) breathtakingly stupid. You are an incredible scumbag that I suspect hasn't been laid in at least a decade.

By a show of hands, who here would honestly like to have ghandi as a neighbor, much less a co-worker? I have no clue as to what you do, ghandi, but I would be willing to bet that it doesn't involve your being able to read and comprehend words that contain more than one syllable, or your being able to write anything. Further, who on earth wants a racist asshole who collects guns as a neighbor? I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have a bunch of liberal arts college freshmen, 10 deep, as renters next door - partying all night - than I would this illiterate, racist, gun wielding asshole.

Last edited by boards of FL on 1/1/2013, 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

106Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:27 pm

Yella

Yella

Ghandi wrote:http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/28/16212238-grim-milestone-chicago-records-500th-homicide-of-2012?lite

In a city with some of the toughest gun laws in the country.

Gun control will not stop the Self-Cleaning Ovens of the ghettos.

Only the fear of swift and final punishment will stop it.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

107Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 12:47 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

This is quite honestly a compliment coming from you. You're not only racist, but you're an asshole and stupid to boot. The day I ever agree with you on anything is the day I have a long hard look at the man in the mirror and re-evaluate my life. And I realize that tongue in cheek checks get thrown around this forum all the time. This is not one of those. You actually are 1) racist, 2) an asshole, and 3) breathtakingly stupid. You are an incredible scumbag that I suspect hasn't been laid in at least a decade.

By a show of hands, who here would honestly like to have ghandi as a neighbor, much less a co-worker? I have no clue as to what you do, ghandi, but I would be willing to bet that it doesn't involve your being able to read and comprehend words that contain more than one syllable, or your being able to write anything. Further, who on earth wants a racist asshole who collects guns as a neighbor? I don't know about everyone else, but I would rather have a bunch of liberal arts college freshmen, 10 deep, as renters next door - partying all night - than I would this illiterate, racist, gun wielding asshole.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bravo...!!!

Well stated and perfectly timed.

Happy New Year Will...!!!

108Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 1:06 pm

boards of FL

boards of FL

W_T_M wrote:
boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Bravo...!!!

Well stated and perfectly timed.

Happy New Year Will...!!!

I try.

109Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 1:51 pm

boards of FL wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

cheers cheers cheers This is the best post I've seen all year! I've never seen Boards go off on anyone before. Shocked Such a well deserved candidate too. Very Happy

110Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 1:54 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Ghandi wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Ghandi wrote:

Liar.

Racist troll.

Who is online?

[ Join the Chat ]

Your name is hidden

Who is online?

Who is online?

If you're going to talk about WEAKNESS, at least learn to spell it. What a dumbass.

111Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 1:55 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy 500th. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Maybe the progressive liberals should hire MS13 to enforce the law in Chicago... That is... If they haven't suggested that already.

Smile

I don't know the result but some months back Mayor Rahm Emanuel, former Chief of Staff of President Barack Hussein Obama asked the racist, bigot Minister Louis Farrakhan to help in patrolling the streets of the South Side. I take it you recall that President Obama's mentor for over 20 years is the Rev. Jeremiah Wright, a very close friend of Farrakhan and neighbor of President Obama's mansion in Chicago. The one President Obama bought with the help of convicted felon, serving time Tony Rezko and the wife of convicted felon and former governor Rod Blagojevich.

Lies like these are the reason you have no credibility.

112Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 2:32 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Damaged Eagle wrote:Happy 500th. - Page 5 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRnvay_Oa9n8ZZqwSKNa4LHRsP-iqeVFWznzid2-Y_zK3oIe2UeKQ

Smile

can you point out the lies in Markles reply? I'd appreciate it.

Thanks

113Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 2:59 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I used to have a Porsche. It was a long time ago.

Markie mark is a troll with a way back machine. You're his co-pilot.

His hatred for all things Obama is about as relevant as his Buggy Whips R Us franchise. And let's not overlook his racist bigot approach to referencing our POTUS. It's purposeful and nauseatingly obvious.

But my favorite part of this thread...?? Look who showed up to oppose racism, and who shows up to embrace it.

114Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:09 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

His hatred for all things Obama is about as relevant as his Buggy Whips R Us franchise. And let's not overlook his racist bigot approach to referencing our POTUS. It's purposeful and nauseatingly obvious.

But my favorite part of this thread...?? Look who showed up to oppose racism, and who shows up to embrace it.

You use a lot of words, sometimes you use a lot of big words. But you say so little.

Can you tell me what was a lie about Markles post?

I see nothing racist about using the president full name. its his name.

If you want to go right out and accuse me of something, get on with it. But just remember, eye's might get poked out.

There's something that most of us know and get here. HATE, BITTERNESS and ANGRY can be seen through the typed letters even when you disguise them up wit nice little well put together sentances.

Ill wait for you to answer the question i posed to FT since you felt obligated to incert yourself.

115Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:11 pm

Obama has denounced Farrakhan and accepted no money from him. Just because they live in the same zip code is a false premise of trying to connect them. It is deceitful.

116Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:17 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

You use a lot of words, sometimes you use a lot of big words. But you say so little.

If you want to go right out and accuse me of something, get on with it. But just remember, eye's might get poked out.

There's something that most of us know and get here. HATE, BITTERNESS and ANGRY can be seen through the typed letters even when you disguise them up wit nice little well put together sentances.

Ill wait for you to answer the question i posed to FT since you felt obligated to incert yourself.

I think we're past accusations.Didn't you use racial slurs?

117Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:27 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

In other words, you are lacking in the cognitive portion of this exchange.

Why bother...?

He's an incorrigible propagandist on steroids with zero sense of timing or relevance.

Of course you don't.

If I post your real name, you perceive it as a threat...?

If Howard posts the POTUS middle name he does it to highlight the ethnicity, ie...He's a "mooslim", born in Kenya, in-eligible to even BE our POTUS.

Is that a threat....? If you want to go right out and call the POTUS a N..."go right out" and "get on with it".

WITH....SENTENCES.

So you like my writing style...? Thanx.

As you wish.

That should be "insert". I would think you would be very familiar with that word.

Have a nice day.

Am I being abstract and sarcastic...? Yep.

118Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:34 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

people often use nasty words when they are angry. they do it to inflict the most hurt they can with the words they choose.

I dont have to explain myself to you though, but I have in good concious anyway as me and boards are cool and he and I spoke about it.

BTW dreams. no matter how much you try to antagonize me, it wont work.

119Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:35 pm

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

Why bother...?

He's an incorrigible propagandist on steroids with zero sense of timing or relevance.

Of course you don't.

If Howard posts the POTUS middle name he does it to highlight the ethnicity, ie...He's a "mooslim", born in Kenya, in-eligible to even BE our POTUS.

Is that a threat....? If you want to go right out and call the POTUS a N..."go right out" and "get on with it".

WITH....SENTENCES.

As you wish.

That should be "insert". I would think you would be very familiar with that word.

Have a nice day.

Yes, have a nice day.

Still no answers as to what the lies were.

I got it.

120Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 3:50 pm

Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

Why bother...?

Of course you don't.

WITH....SENTENCES.

As you wish.

Have a nice day.

Yes, have a nice day.

Still no answers as to what the lies were.

I got it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No, you don't.

If markle's list of half truths mixed with banal non-issues were relevant to today's reality, do you really believe the Romney neo-con folk would have not ridden that pony into the freaking quicksand beneath their feet...?

His Quixotic passion play has grown boorish. He needs a new play to orchestrate, choreograph, and direct.

121Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 4:02 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

people often use nasty words when they are angry. they do it to inflict the most hurt they can with the words they choose.

I dont have to explain myself to you though, but I have in good concious anyway as me and boards are cool and he and I spoke about it.

Children do that.Not grown adults. Most people know you can't take back the harm you inflict even if you apologize. The truth often comes out in anger. Something to think about.

122Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 4:11 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

Children do that.Not grown adults. Most people know you can't take back the harm you inflict even if you apologize. The truth often comes out in anger. Something to think about.

oh shut up ms perfect.

Youre understanding of human nature is terribly flawed. Grown adults say mean spirited things all the time out of anger they dont really mean.

I dont like talking to you. Youre never fun and you bitch too much. Im putting you on ignore. Very Happy

123Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 4:40 pm

Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

oh shut up ms perfect.

Youre understanding of human nature is terribly flawed. Grown adults say mean spirited things all the time out of anger they dont really mean.

I dont like talking to you. Youre never fun and you bitch too much. Im putting you on ignore. Very Happy

Flawed? Really? I guess I don't live in your world of human nature. I lucked out.

124Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 4:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:

Smile

Thanks

Why bother...?

Of course you don't.

WITH....SENTENCES.

As you wish.

Have a nice day.

Such a sad creature. You do enjoy posting the real names of forum members. Does that make you feel knowledgeable as well as being a giant douche?

125Happy 500th. - Page 5 Empty Re: Happy 500th. 1/1/2013, 5:59 pm

Sal

Sal

boards of FL wrote:

QFT

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 6]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum