Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

What is the real reason McCain et al are crazy over Susan Rice being Secretary of State?

+4
Watcher
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
othershoe1030
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 4]

knothead wrote:
nochain wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Wrong... the cia upon request provided talking points that would not compromise intelligence or ops.

That information was then changed/manipulated and then promoted/disseminated.

What the liberal free pass for BHO agents are dismissing out of hand is the true reason for concern - if information is modified who makes the decision and what kind of intel is making it to the decision makers? The result is nameless staffers influencing political and public opinion. The CIA finally admitted "someone" altered the documents provided to Rice but this does not absolve her in any way. As the Ambassador to the UN she had access to information well before her staged press tour. Then to have Big Daddy BHO act out in the faux pretense of "protecting" her she is shown to be weak (which she is based on her dismal UN record). The larger issue is why this WH persists in obfuscating, lying, dodging, and spinning even when it doesn't really have to do so. The actions and motives of this WH are not to be trusted.

Dang, you sound like John McCain . . . . . to the gallows with the witch and impeach this neophyte!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

If the WH had waited another news cycle to give ANY statement, he and his ilk would have been screaming bloody murder.

"....what are they hiding....why no info from the current administration....there's obviously a cover-up in the making....how can anyone trust this muslim community organizer born in kenya...is there no end to his mendacity....he's part of the muslim brotherhood, and this proves it..."

When a poster constantly uses cutesy cartoons and images that put words in their perceived "enemies mouth", the chances of them being an honest broker in any debate are slim to none.

Circular logic on steroids.

"why are you beating that man..?"

".....because he's a closet muslim and they are our enemy...."

"how do you know he's a closet muslim..?"

"....well duh. because i'm beating him..!! can't you see he's our enemy...?"

"not really...you are acting w/out any evidence"

"...i'll take care of you when i finish with him..."

"what? why would you beat me...?"

"...because you are a muslim sympathizer...!!!"

"that's insane. why would you think such foolishness...?"

"...because you stopped me from beating that muslim terrorist you idiot..."

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:A tempest in a teapot......when you have no policies for the American public.....but are bought and paid for shills of the American Oligarchy....you need to create a boogy man to divide America, and have Americans working against their economic interests......when most Americans awaken from their slumber and vote what is best for middle America....the shills now have to make it about the safety of the nation from foreign boogy men.....and so it goes......a tempest in a teapot for anybody with a fifth grade education, but if anybody does not think Susan Rice was conceptually wrong on those Sunday shows.....well she was wrong......but so was Colin Powell in front of the UN.......and where was the indignation....the threat of congressional committee.....nope... because people realized a good man was given bad intelligence.....a good woman was given bad intelligence, and hmmmmmmm some folks think that the intelligence was modified because of political pressure.......where on earth would they have gotten that model from......again small teacup.....smaller tempest.......

Please stop being so logical, Seaoat.

Did you know that Markel has added the Benghazi attack to his long list of "Fatal Muslim Attacks" that he routinely blames Democrats for?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

W_T_M wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I recall outrage and claims that bush mislead/misinformed... standards meet duplicity.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I guess you forget that the voices of reason were shouted down and called unpatriotic, treasonous, and cynical.

Go figure....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

Markle wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
PkrBum wrote:I recall outrage and claims that bush mislead/misinformed... standards meet duplicity.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I guess you forget that the voices of reason were shouted down and called unpatriotic, treasonous, and cynical.

Go figure....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=1kuTG19Cu_Q

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Loser. Why would I take an extra step to have my intelligence insulted by a mindless propagandist bot like you....?

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Oh... So when a democrat arms criminals and extremist elements you are for it.

It was bad policy.

It was bad policy when started under a Republican administration, and it was bad policy when it was continued under a Democratic administration.

That's why when Holder caught wind of it, he ended it.

Unfortunately, some people got killed.

That is the totality of the Fast and Furious "scandal".

You've got a hell of a lot less to work with regarding Benghazi, and that's really saying something.

The Republicans ended it as they saw it was a failure.

The Democrats re-started the program and Eric Holder "caught wind" of it after a U.S. Marshall was murdered. As for "some people" got killed, that shows the usual Democrat RACISM. Hundreds of Mexicans have been killed.

Thousands of guns sold to hardened criminals, hundreds of murders on the guns, a massive cover up and "that is the totality" of the Fast and Furious scandal.

You must be so proud!

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
2seaoat wrote:A tempest in a teapot......when you have no policies for the American public.....but are bought and paid for shills of the American Oligarchy....you need to create a boogy man to divide America, and have Americans working against their economic interests......when most Americans awaken from their slumber and vote what is best for middle America....the shills now have to make it about the safety of the nation from foreign boogy men.....and so it goes......a tempest in a teapot for anybody with a fifth grade education, but if anybody does not think Susan Rice was conceptually wrong on those Sunday shows.....well she was wrong......but so was Colin Powell in front of the UN.......and where was the indignation....the threat of congressional committee.....nope... because people realized a good man was given bad intelligence.....a good woman was given bad intelligence, and hmmmmmmm some folks think that the intelligence was modified because of political pressure.......where on earth would they have gotten that model from......again small teacup.....smaller tempest.......

Please stop being so logical, Seaoat.

Did you know that Markel has added the Benghazi attack to his long list of "Fatal Muslim Attacks" that he routinely blames Democrats for?

Go figure! It was a fatal attack by al Qaeda, whom President Barack Hussein Obama has told us was on their heels, on U.S. soil and the first Ambassador killed in our Embassy in 30 years.

Your comprehension is lacking, as we know. I have not blamed Democrats, I show the list fatal Islamic Terrorist Attacks on our soil and the LACK of attacks AFTER the start of the War on Terror by President George Walker Bush. Then, they began again only months into the administration of President Barack Hussein Obama.

The Ambassador repeatedly asked for more security including the day of the attack.

So your point is...?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
boards of FL wrote:

Making a mistake (<---being generous there) that leads us into war is quite different than making a mistake that....well...what, exactly, are the consequences of Rice's mistake again? I mean, beyond a fabricated republican cover-up conspiracy?

Bush didn't fabricate/manipulate the intelligence... saddam would still be in power had he followed the UN terms. I didn't agree with removing him by force unless it was surgical... but it is a fact that he had and used wmd's.

again... you support the govt promoting misinformation when democrats are in charge?

Ever wondered why obama supported regime overthrows in egypt and libya but syria, iran and other N.African countries are slaughtering the downtrodden with little more than lip service?

So I'll re-pose my question. When Bush erred, we ended up in a war that lasted roughly a decade. When Rice erred....what happened exactly? You seem to be suggesting that these two errors are on almost equal ground here. Help me see the consequence that hangs opposite and in balance with a mistake that led to a decade long war.

Who knew Susan Rice had been President for the past four years.

The Scandal does not only involve Susan Rice but the entire cover up. Her five appearances simply vividly demonstrate that this administration is willing to do anything to cover up the true occurrances.

Why would you be so deceptive to insinuate those negatives are given by many different posters? You know for a fact that it is posters like you that have different socks specifically to give double and triple negatives,Newswatcher/NoChain. It's the republican way to be deceitful, now isn't it, my dishonest friend?

W_T_M wrote:
Both spellings of defence/defense are acceptable in football terminology....which I was using.

What is the real reason McCain et al are crazy over Susan Rice being Secretary of State? - Page 4 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRk3iLR3ZS9XqpSuSt-Frnun7yGrh98YsHDjnb6z6EL3ylB7bLH

That explains the head injury and the lack of mental capacity.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rw7w2b_FTC8

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum