Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SUSAN RICE WITHDRAWS FOR SEC. OF STATE

4 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

knothead

knothead

http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13/15888883-exclusive-susan-rice-drops-out-of-running-for-secretary-of-state-saddened-by-partisan-politics?chromedomain=nbcpolitics

Sal

Sal

Obama should nominate Keith Ellison and sit back and watch the wingnut's head simultaneously explode.

knothead wrote:http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13/15888883-exclusive-susan-rice-drops-out-of-running-for-secretary-of-state-saddened-by-partisan-politics?chromedomain=nbcpolitics

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Good for her. When the right wingnutz decide to tar-n-feather someone, it's best that they (the target) pick their battles wisely. Her nomination was turned into a circus by the same old intransigent jerks who light fires just to watch them burn, while their minions throw shot-glasses full of gas or napalm on the inferno to keep it going.

How long will it take the usual hate factory nutjobz here to accuse Pres. Obama of throwing her under the bus and orchestrating the, in my opinion, correct decision.

Turn the page.

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/13/2012, 5:34 pm; edited 1 time in total

Not surprised at all - Susan Rice has more baggage then just her Benghazi involvement. Some questionable investments and also her failure to pressure Rwanda's president Paul Kagame over the Congo disaster. Also she has been, how can I put it delicately - less than effective at the U.N.

knothead

knothead

My own thoughts are that Sec. Rice clearly had become a target of the neocons and that her nomination process before the Senate would have become a spectacle . . . . . the nation has more important business than to have yet another thing to be televised day in and day out. She has done a better job than John Bolton but frankly I am not adequately informed about the accusations surrounding her possible nomination. In short, she did the right thing . ,. . .

nochain wrote:Not surprised at all - Susan Rice has more baggage then just her Benghazi involvement. Some questionable investments and also her failure to pressure Rwanda's president Paul Kagame over the Congo disaster. Also she has been, how can I put it delicately - less than effective at the U.N.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL. You post and I get a negative and the same time....?

Enjoy yours also.

W_T_M wrote:
nochain wrote:Not surprised at all - Susan Rice has more baggage then just her Benghazi involvement. Some questionable investments and also her failure to pressure Rwanda's president Paul Kagame over the Congo disaster. Also she has been, how can I put it delicately - less than effective at the U.N.

Enjoy yours also.

Don't let your overinflated ego get the best of you. You obviously have me confused with someone who cares about what you post. I'll leave it to others to play the "negative" game with you. As if it matters.

knothead wrote:My own thoughts are that Sec. Rice clearly had become a target of the neocons and that her nomination process before the Senate would have become a spectacle . . . . . the nation has more important business than to have yet another thing to be televised day in and day out. She has done a better job than John Bolton but frankly I am not adequately informed about the accusations surrounding her possible nomination. In short, she did the right thing . ,. . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Thanx for agreeing w/ my post. LOL.

I realize I am a pariah for now, with the public shaming and the hair shirt, so I understand you not wanting to hitch your wagon to my truck.

I agreed w/ both of your posts on this issue....she most definitely had a giant target on her, and the neo-cons were looking to slice and dice; a death from a thousand paper cuts.

Sal

Sal

W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

SUSAN RICE WITHDRAWS FOR SEC. OF STATE Screen10

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

knothead wrote:My own thoughts are that Sec. Rice clearly had become a target of the neocons and that her nomination process before the Senate would have become a spectacle . . . . . the nation has more important business than to have yet another thing to be televised day in and day out. She has done a better job than John Bolton but frankly I am not adequately informed about the accusations surrounding her possible nomination. In short, she did the right thing . ,. . .

No different really than libertard attacks on Romney during the campaign. It's called politics - if they can't take the heat they shouldn't play and obviously Rice had a few things she didn't want trotted out into the open.

Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

WTM is a busy little bee apparently.

nochain wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

Don't let your overinflated ego get the best of you. You obviously have me confused with someone who cares about what you post. I'll leave it to others to play the "negative" game with you. As if it matters.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your over-inflated sense of adequacy makes me question every word you write. You obviously have me confused with someone who trusts you to be truthful. I'll leave it to you to post childish cartoons to bolster your petty neo-con rhetoric. As if it matters.

And you are correct, it does not matter.

knothead

knothead

W_T_M wrote:

I realize I am a pariah for now, with the public shaming and the hair shirt, so I understand you not wanting to hitch your wagon to my truck.

I agreed w/ both of your posts on this issue....she most definitely had a giant target on her, and the neo-cons were looking to slice and dice; a death from a thousand paper cuts.

Yes I think we are on the same page here . . . . . and nochain is correct that this is the world of politics which is in a very real sense a blood sport.

Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Nope, but it's nice to see you come after me. Maybe the other idiots will finally get it, that I am not you and would never want to be.

I pretty much stay logged in so the trolls don't know when I'm actually here. I have at least two browsers open all the time, plus IPhoto. I can play with some art pieces, surf the web and check email etc., and check back with this forum to cast another vote. Are you really so naive to think that my negs do not come from just a few posters who openly hate on me at every turn...? I can post about how beautiful the weather is, and they jack up my negs. So be it....it long ago lost any real meaning.

Looks like you've been busy also.....

Positive votes received : 473
Negative votes received : 723
Thanks received : 1
Positive votes given : 1361
Negative votes given : 1212
Thanks given : 11

I'm not sure why you chose this issue to come after me. Shouldn't you be over on that other thread acting like ghandi or human, telling someone to "suck a dog's ass"....? I left the reservation for one posting cycle, and get singled out because the haters/baiters/stalkers/back stabbers whine to the teacher....something they used to deny vehemently on the PNJ forums.

Anything goes here....? Not really.

One size NEVER fit's all.

knothead

knothead

W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

Nope, but it's nice to see you come after me. Maybe the other idiots will finally get it, that I am not you and would never want to be.

I pretty much stay logged in so the trolls don't know when I'm actually here. I have at least two browsers open all the time, plus IPhoto. I can play with some art pieces, surf the web and check email etc., and check back with this forum to cast another vote. Are you really so naive to think that my negs do not come from just a few posters who openly hate on me at every turn...? I can post about how beautiful the weather is, and they jack up my negs. So be it....it long ago lost any real meaning.

I'm not sure why you chose this issue to come after me. Shouldn't you be over on that other thread acting like ghandi or human, telling someone to "suck a dog's ass"....? I left the reservation for one posting cycle, and get singled out because the haters/baiters/stalkers/back stabbers whine to the teacher....something they used to deny vehemently on the PNJ forums.

You are NOT a pariah to me my friend and just so you know I have not neg you or anyone for a very long time so it ain't me . . . . that's a silly game. Speak your piece . . . .

knothead wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Yes I think we are on the same page here . . . . . and nochain is correct that this is the world of politics which is in a very real sense a blood sport.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Absolutely. Total contact/blood sport.

Even a neo-con is right (pun intended) some of the time.

Side note....

Talk about neo-cons...? I have a friend who is quite involved w/ the war in Afghanistan. He's a civilian contractor, but he's still a friend. We completely disagree over foreign policy and he's usually very tight lipped...same with me. But on here, I get to run my mouth and for the most part, express discontent...call it a bit cathartic.

Is that wrong....LOL...?

Sal

Sal

W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

Jesus H. Christ on a pogo stick, I wasn't attacking you.

I was pointing out that GHANDI has issued over 2400 negatives, so whenever anyone gets a negative, the odds are good that HE issued it.

knothead

knothead

W_T_M wrote:
knothead wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Absolutely. Total contact/blood sport.

Even a neo-con is right (pun intended) some of the time.

Side note....

Talk about neo-cons...? I have a friend who is quite involved w/ the war in Afghanistan. He's a civilian contractor, but he's still a friend. We completely disagree over foreign policy and he's usually very tight lipped...same with me. But on here, I get to run my mouth and for the most part, express discontent...call it a bit cathartic.

Is that wrong....LOL...?

Cathartic? Perhaps but we all run our mouth, I know I have so you have an outlet and that's a good thing but . . . . . everything in moderation! LOL

knothead

knothead

My wife and I are going out to eat then to the movie to see Lincoln so I won't be responding , just sayin . . . . .

It's our anniversary!!!

Sal

Sal

knothead wrote:My wife and I are going out to eat then to the movie to see Lincoln so I won't be responding , just sayin . . . . .

It's our anniversary!!!

Where are your priorities, man??

This is an anonymous internet discussion forum we're talking about!!

lol

Enjoy date night.

knothead wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

You are NOT a pariah to me my friend and just so you know I have not neg you or anyone for a very long time so it ain't me . . . . that's a silly game. Speak your piece . . . .

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Dittos brother. I agree with you 90% of the time, and that's perfect for me.

And it's ultimately all about me, right...? LOL

I'm headed to a sober Christmas party....emphasis on sober.

Later....

Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

I was pointing out that GHANDI has issued over 2400 negatives, so whenever anyone gets a negative, the odds are good that HE issued it.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL....mea culpa. I should have read the label before consuming the product.

The way others were reacting, I saw it as being about me. Of course, I'm quite defensive at the moment, so please forgive my unfocused words.

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:
knothead wrote:My wife and I are going out to eat then to the movie to see Lincoln so I won't be responding , just sayin . . . . .

It's our anniversary!!!

Where are your priorities, man??

This is an anonymous internet discussion forum we're talking about!!

lol

Enjoy date night.

Sal, lost my head there didn't I? I might get lucky . . . .

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Sal wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Enjoy yours also.

That's dedication.

It's his life's work.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL....mea culpa. I should have read the label before consuming the product.

The way others were reacting, I saw it as being about me. Of course, I'm quite defensive at the moment, so please forgive my unfocused words.

You and sal should get a room. Looks like a hallmark moment coming and us normal people would rather not watch.

knothead wrote:http://rockcenter.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/12/13/15888883-exclusive-susan-rice-drops-out-of-running-for-secretary-of-state-saddened-by-partisan-politics?chromedomain=nbcpolitics

Good riddance. I might as well have been the choice if she was the leading candidate.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum