Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jamie Foxx says, "Give an honor to.... our Lord and Savior Barrack Obama" - Then Glenn Beck puts a bobble-head figure of Obama in a jar of piss(?). Now that's art! LOL

+4
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Sal
VectorMan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Whatever dude. You've got nothing and you know it.

Just because you have gay friends doesn't make you gay-friendly.

I'm not trying to win an argument with you. Just making comments. Enjoy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Back to the same tired personal attack.

Just because you wore the uniform it does not make you a patriot.

Of course you are. Your comments are designed to try and win this "debate", and even though you cannot win, you keep on making silly comments.

How would I have gay friends if I'm not gay friendly....? Why would I attend a gay friendly Church....in fact, several Churchs....if I'm openly hostile to LGBT folk....?

Color coding. How cute.

What personal attack? I don't get it. You probably misunderstood me. Let me clarify. "You've got nothing on ME and you know it". Better?

I served proudly and with dignity. Consider me a patriot or not. Just because I "didn't ask or tell" doesn't make me any less of a patriot. I'm very proud of my service. I even helped develop a cleaning tool for the M-16. It also works well on a 50 cal machine gun.

What "debate"? You're a dickhead and I called you on it. It's not a secret. I'm sure many will agree. Nothing to debate about. It's just a fact. But, you and your kind (liberals) shy away from real facts. That's just another fact. Silly comments aside. LOL

I get the impression that you call your so-called "gay friends" faggots behind their backs. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Here is another thing. You and I have already met face to face. I believe you even poured me a glass of wine. I believe it was at So-Ho Art Gallery. Anthony had some choice words about you.

Just continue with your hate fest and you'll be right in line with your destiny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL. Ah yes, Anthony Kelly. The con artist who left town owing a ton of money to a lot of folk who trusted that little backstabber.

The same A. Kelly who had drunken/drug saturated after Opening parties at SoSo Gallery where he gave away art works to some of his little cling-ons and then justified his actions to the artists by saying they were late to pick up their work. He never paid them. Would you like a list...?

He was a slug.

I never poured wine at his gallery....I owned a gallery in East Hill.....which BTW....pissed off Tony to no end, because the local artists clamored for a one person show in my space.

You might have met me at an Opening....I have met thousands of people in art settings. But you sure don't "know" me.

Your faggot remark is beneath further comment.

BTW...if I was a "dickhead", wouldn't you find that attractive....?

So get jiggy mr. wannabe.....since we have already met, why not PM me your personal info and pic so we can renew our acquaintance.

Or just show up at Artel this friday and introduce your bad self.

[/quote]

I got you, DICKHEAD! or LIZARD BRAIN if you prefer. I still don't get that. But, I got you. It's all been fun!

Anyway. Anthony paid me all my commissions. Do you think that was because we are both gay? Them damn fags in the Art Community screw everything up.

You're right sir. I don't "know" you. Maybe that'll change. I do have liberal friends, and even straight friends. Who knows what's next? I have to say, I do like your tenacity. Carry on.

Maybe I'll see you Friday. With my portfolio.

Peace out, dude.

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Whatever dude. You've got nothing and you know it.

Just because you have gay friends doesn't make you gay-friendly.

I'm not trying to win an argument with you. Just making comments. Enjoy.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Back to the same tired personal attack.

Just because you wore the uniform it does not make you a patriot.

Of course you are. Your comments are designed to try and win this "debate", and even though you cannot win, you keep on making silly comments.

How would I have gay friends if I'm not gay friendly....? Why would I attend a gay friendly Church....in fact, several Churchs....if I'm openly hostile to LGBT folk....?

Color coding. How cute.

What personal attack? I don't get it. You probably misunderstood me. Let me clarify. "You've got nothing on ME and you know it". Better?

I served proudly and with dignity. Consider me a patriot or not. Just because I "didn't ask or tell" doesn't make me any less of a patriot. I'm very proud of my service. I even helped develop a cleaning tool for the M-16. It also works well on a 50 cal machine gun.

What "debate"? You're a dickhead and I called you on it. It's not a secret. I'm sure many will agree. Nothing to debate about. It's just a fact. But, you and your kind (liberals) shy away from real facts. That's just another fact. Silly comments aside. LOL

I get the impression that you call your so-called "gay friends" faggots behind their backs. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Here is another thing. You and I have already met face to face. I believe you even poured me a glass of wine. I believe it was at So-Ho Art Gallery. Anthony had some choice words about you.

Just continue with your hate fest and you'll be right in line with your destiny.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL. Ah yes, Anthony Kelly. The con artist who left town owing a ton of money to a lot of folk who trusted that little backstabber.

The same A. Kelly who had drunken/drug saturated after Opening parties at SoSo Gallery where he gave away art works to some of his little cling-ons and then justified his actions to the artists by saying they were late to pick up their work. He never paid them. Would you like a list...?

He was a slug.

I never poured wine at his gallery....I owned a gallery in East Hill.....which BTW....pissed off Tony to no end, because the local artists clamored for a one person show in my space.

You might have met me at an Opening....I have met thousands of people in art settings. But you sure don't "know" me.

Your faggot remark is beneath further comment.

BTW...if I was a "dickhead", wouldn't you find that attractive....?

So get jiggy mr. wannabe.....since we have already met, why not PM me your personal info and pic so we can renew our acquaintance.

Or just show up at Artel this friday and introduce your bad self.

I got you, DICKHEAD! or LIZARD BRAIN if you prefer. I still don't get that. But, I got you. It's all been fun!

Anyway. Anthony paid me all my commissions. Do you think that was because we are both gay? Them damn fags in the Art Community screw everything up.

You're right sir. I don't "know" you. Maybe that'll change. I do have liberal friends, and even straight friends. Who knows what's next? I have to say, I do like your tenacity. Carry on.

Maybe I'll see you Friday. With my portfolio.

Peace out, dude.

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I didn't say he did not pay his commissions, although I know of several artists who had to chase hum every time their work sold.

Don't confuse that with giving art work to his sycophants and then refusing to pay the artists because he claimed they did not retrieve their work in a timely manner. I know several folk who that happened to, even though he never even showed their work.

It was a shame about Tony's tude. He was an excellent marketer, and we could have been worked together on some projects. I wasn't any threat to his schlock shop....it never was our intention to present overly commercial work. But he treated us like dirt, so his karma backed over his dogma.

After 9/11, the bottom fell out, and in spite of his supposed finger on the pulse....he went under. We saw the handwriting on the wall and closed our doors with a bang, divided the assets, and went our separate ways. My partner manages a Frame Shop, and I moved my stuff to my studio.

As for bringing your portfolio, that's awfully crass.

Have you entered any jury shows @ Artel...?

VectorMan

VectorMan

[/quote]

I didn't say he did not pay his commissions, although I know of several artists who had to chase hum every time their work sold.

Don't confuse that with giving art work to his sycophants and then refusing to pay the artists because he claimed they did not retrieve their work in a timely manner. I know several folk who that happened to, even though he never even showed their work.

It was a shame about Tony's tude. He was an excellent marketer, and we could have been worked together on some projects. I wasn't any threat to his schlock shop....it never was our intention to present overly commercial work. But he treated us like dirt, so his karma backed over his dogma.

After 9/11, the bottom fell out, and in spite of his supposed finger on the pulse....he went under. We saw the handwriting on the wall and closed our doors with a bang, divided the assets, and went our separate ways. My partner manages a Frame Shop, and I moved my stuff to my studio.

Have you entered any jury shows @ Artel...?[/quote]

Sorry, didn't mean to be "crass". LOL Who even says that? You, I guess. LOL

It's been years since I've entered any juried show. I sell my images on line. It's better "commission" than any art gallery in town can provide.

But hey. I don't HATE you or anyone else. A couple of former portrait photographers should be able to get along. Maybe!

Take care.

Maybe Friday.

VectorMan wrote:

Have you entered any jury shows @ Artel...?[/quote]

It's been years since I've entered any juried show. I sell my images on line. It's better "commission" than any art gallery in town can provide.

But hey. I don't HATE you or anyone else. A couple of former portrait photographers should be able to get along. Maybe!

Take care.

Maybe Friday.

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cool. Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it.

It looks like we can co-exist peacefully, with a little effort from both of us.

That works for me.

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Have you entered any jury shows @ Artel...?

Take care.

Maybe Friday.

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Cool. Looking forward to meeting you if you can make it.

It looks like we can co-exist peacefully, with a little effort from both of us.

That works for me.[/quote]

Works for me too.

But, look at your signature line. It's not right or you've misspelled something or something.

I'm not a monster. And, I know you're not eith
er

And........................

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

And now that WTM and Vector have decided they can co-exist, let me just say that Maplethorpe is a con artist and I don't consider his "work" relevant...just disgusting...as is this latest con by Beck.

knothead

knothead

Floridatexan wrote:
And now that WTM and Vector have decided they can co-exist, let me just say that Maplethorpe is a con artist and I don't consider his "work" relevant...just disgusting...as is this latest con by Beck.

LOLOL santa maybe this is a framework for Boehner and Obama for reconciliation?

Floridatexan wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Maplethorpe...?

Are you sure you aren't referring to Andres Serrano...?

Robert Maplethorpe did some incredible B&W portraits.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum