Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Glenn Beck: "Donald Trump Would Be Monster Much, Much, Worse Than Barrack Obama...."

+5
polecat
Hospital Bob
Sal
TEOTWAWKI
ZVUGKTUBM
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Why Glenn Beck fears Donald Trump

http://www.cnn.com/2016/01/18/opinions/obeidallah-glenn-beck/index.html

CNN)—It will be a "gigantic mistake if this country chooses Donald Trump" as its next president, Glenn Beck declared last week.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

If Glenn hates him I am definitely voting for Trump...I am tired of politicians...I want a competent president for a change...

Sal

Sal

TEOTWAWKI wrote:If Glenn hates him I am definitely voting for Trump...I am tired of politicians...I want a competent president for a change...

I understand how you feel.

As an evangelical, you feel disrespected, perhaps even besieged.

Educated people mock you and consider you to be ignorant, bigoted, and immoral.

The courts have decided that your personal beliefs are discriminatory.

And, the Republicans have repeatedly conned you.

But, none of that makes Donald Trump "competent".

That just means you're an ignorant, bigoted, immoral, rube.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Salinsky wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:If Glenn hates him I am definitely voting for Trump...I am tired of politicians...I want a competent president for a change...

I'm not an evangelical and I don't feel disrespected or feel besieged and I'm voting for Trump too. 
I admit to being a rube and I can be somewhat immoral at times.
But I'm not bigoted and I'm not ignorant.  Well I am bigoted agin mooslims cause they were bigoted against me first (like Trump says).  lol

polecat

polecat

Almost twenty years ago Mad TV came out with this parody of today's modern conservative mantra. I don't think they ever thought such an over the top performance of bigotry, xenophobia, and nationalism would eventually become the Republican Party's actual theme song, but here we are.

This woman could be on stage singing for Donald Trump or Ted Cruz today.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Salinsky wrote:

I'm not an evangelical and I don't feel disrespected or feel besieged and I'm voting for Trump too. 
I admit to being a rube and I can be somewhat immoral at times.
But I'm not bigoted and I'm not ignorant.  Well I am bigoted agin mooslims cause they were bigoted against me first (like Trump says).  lol

So this week you're voting for Trump again? Because...?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

polecat wrote:

Almost twenty years ago Mad TV came out with this parody of today's modern conservative mantra.  I don't think they ever thought such an over the top performance of bigotry, xenophobia, and nationalism would eventually become the Republican Party's actual theme song, but here we are.

This woman could be on stage singing for Donald Trump or Ted Cruz today.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:
So this week you're voting for Trump again?  Because...?

It's the best question you could have asked.  And the answer is that I keep asking myself that.  And I don't come up with any better answer than I did about a month ago.  I want to have a reset.  Back then I called it "I want to blow things up". 
It's kind of like when a PC hard drive gets so clogged up with shit that no other method gets things right again except a reformat and reinstall.
I don't have it worked out in my mind yet what exactly that would result in.
So I admit there's some risk to it.  But the status quo is no longer working for me.

Sal

Sal

Speculation is rampant that Sarah Palin will appear with Trump tonight in Iowa and give him her endorsement.

The idiots are falling into line.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

First it was finding out that the right-wing media types I so despise were also getting behind Trump.
That turned me off bigtime. 
But now we learn that the same right-wing media types,  same ones markle goes by,  and the same ones I despise, are warning Trump to stop attacking Cruz because that pisses them off and pisses off the evangelicals.

If Trump doesn't cave to that,  then he's my man. If he does,  then I no longer have anything I can support.  And that's when seaoat has it right,  that's when I become a "nihilist".

dumpcare

Better look for another candidate Bob, lookee here:

http://news.yahoo.com/trump-receives-key-endorsement-sarah-palin-214307232--election.html

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I am keeping up with it pretty closely,  ppaca.  Trump aligned himself with Palin a while back and that really rubbed me the wrong way.  That was part of the reason I turned on Trump.
But now comes the real test.  The Trump vs Cruz/evangelicals/right wing radio/Fox News test.
He's bucked it before.  But now he has to be a man and man up and really go against it.
If he's not,  then you won't see me defend him anymore.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:But now we learn that the same right-wing media types,  same ones markle goes by,  and the same ones I despise, are warning Trump to stop attacking Cruz because that pisses them off and pisses off the evangelicals.

That is because Markle and former poster (for now, anyway) PaceDog are firmly in the camp of Rafael Eduardo Cruz....

Glenn Beck: "Donald Trump Would Be Monster Much, Much, Worse Than Barrack Obama...." Zted_c13

You know, as a Canadian who was born outside the borders of the U.S., Cruz is technically ineligible to run for president.

Well, if he is eligible, then PaceDog needs to go back in time and erase every Obama-Birther thread he ever started, because that means Barrack Obama was eligible too, even if he WAS born in Kenya (which all sane folks know hw was born in Hawaii)!

If Senor Cruz is eligible then so was Mr. Obama!!!!!!  Very Happy

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

I wasn't aware Glenn Beck was even considered to be relevant anymore .... to pretty much anything at all.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:I wasn't aware Glenn Beck was even considered to be relevant anymore .... to pretty much anything at all.

Beck was sort of driven out of Fox News.  But only sorta.  Because he already had the idea that he could make a shitload more money being independent of that ankle bracelet.  So when Fox gave him is walking papers,  that gave him the opportunity to do it.
And by all accounts, it's paid off big for him.  A lot more money's coming in.

But when he says this shit about Trump,  it makes me move closer to Trump.
However,  as I said,  I need Trump to stand up to this shit like he's stood up to the rest of it.
If he does,  then I still have skin in the game.  If not then call him Mrs Palin or Mrs. Beck and I go back to tending to my outdoor garden and the rest of you can have at it because that's when I REALLY won't give a shit any longer.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Glenn Beck Is ‘Embarrassed’ that He Ever Supported ‘Clown’ Sarah Palin

http://www.mediaite.com/online/glenn-beck-is-embarrassed-that-he-ever-supported-clown-sarah-palin/

I was just being facetious before when I likened all this to wrastlin.
But not anymore.  This IS wrastlin.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

By the way,  Glenn Beck's radio program comes on
WCOA 1370 AM at 8AM.  Should be interesting.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Here's my prediction. 
Just like it was the biggest mistake John McCain ever made to align himself with Palin,  so it is with Trump.

We've all been wondering for months what that one thing would be which would finally bring Trump down.  Now we know.  lol

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Naw Palin is less controversial and better able to handle the militant medias attacks.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump did this for only one reason.  To carry him over the top in Iowa.
He's got New Hampshire and South Carolina in his pocket.  He wants to
have the Trifecta though.  So he played the Palin card.

Probably will put him over the top in Iowa.  And once Iowa has been won,  my guess is you won't see him with Palin anymore.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

The reason Palin wanted this?  It gets her on the national news again. 
She's like so many other Americans of our time.  For them,  how much time a person is seen on television determines how important they are.  lol

Sal

Sal

The question is, how low are you willing to go?

And, I would suggest for wrastlin' fans, that bar is buried deep.

knothead

knothead

Palin is irrelevant, non-nonsensical and unhinged . . . . . Trump standing along side her while she was in her shallow tirade was not good optics for Trump . . . . I predict we will not see that occur again. How he kept a straight face is beyond me!

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Bob wrote: .... the status quo is no longer working for me.

What makes you feel like that?

You live in the greatest place on earth there is to live and in the best time in history (thus far) to live here.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Bob wrote: .... the status quo is no longer working for me.

What makes you feel like that?  

You live in the greatest place on earth there is to live and in the best time in history (thus far) to live here.

I think the country's in a state of decline.  And I don't see the conventional politicians of either political party able to prevent it from getting worse.

Trump's probably not the solution either.  But at least it will be interesting with him as President.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum