Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jamie Foxx says, "Give an honor to.... our Lord and Savior Barrack Obama" - Then Glenn Beck puts a bobble-head figure of Obama in a jar of piss(?). Now that's art! LOL

+4
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Sal
VectorMan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:As you all might imagine, many of my friends are liberals. Also, many of them are artists.

I know of no one in either group who give a hoot about what Glenn Beck does with his bobble heads or pretend piss. He is irrelevant at this point having lost his fox speaker system.
He will no doubt continue to appeal to the small minority of people who find him entertaining or whatever but as far as him making a political/artistic statement along these lines... Sleep

As you know, he opted out of the Fox arrangement so he could move his entire operation out of New York and to Texas.

From there he does his 3-hour daily syndicated radio and one of the worlds largest most popular, Internet TV network, and his website. It started in Tampa on one station, was syndicated to 40 and now over 400 stations air the show.
I don't care why he's gone from fox, I'm just glad he is gone from fox.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

VectorMan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:Liberal selective outrage.

You folks call it art when someone places a figurine of the POTUS in a jar of urine, however you are the same bunch that cried foul a few years ago with an artist depiction of Christ covered in urine.

Hypocrisy at its best.

That is the point.

And, Obama is NOT Christ. I know some people worship him in that way, but there really is no comparison. Then you have Jamie Foxx saying "honor our lord and savior.....Barrack Obama", and you have to wonder what goes through peoples minds that say BS like that.

As a proud liberal I don't find it necessary to defend every single thing someone else says or creates. I have never heard any of my friends suggest worshiping the president. This is a ridiculous notion which apparently continues to be fertilized by the wing nuts because for some reason they find it appealing.
It is a long way from agreement and even enthusiasm to worship. To me the idea is just another figment of the atrophying wing nut mind.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:
I hate to be the one to break this to you but, why do you thing Glenn Beck did it? Because of the silence and tollerance from the Progressives when they considered Jesus, in a bottle of urine, "art".

So he was nursing a butthurt from a piece of art from 30 years ago that no one would've ever heard of if not for the histrionics of conservatives which gained it a worldwide audience?

I guess that makes about as much sense as anything else Glenn Beck does.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Glenn Beck is nothing but a charlatan, and the real reason he left FAUX NEWS is a campaign to get rid of his sponsors, which apparently worked!

And Jamie Foxx is a COMEDIAN. I'm sure he was JOKING...get it?...JOKING?

VectorMan

VectorMan

othershoe1030 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

You folks call it art when someone places a figurine of the POTUS in a jar of urine, however you are the same bunch that cried foul a few years ago with an artist depiction of Christ covered in urine.

Hypocrisy at its best.

That is the point.

And, Obama is NOT Christ. I know some people worship him in that way, but there really is no comparison. Then you have Jamie Foxx saying "honor our lord and savior.....Barrack Obama", and you have to wonder what goes through peoples minds that say BS like that.

As a proud liberal I don't find it necessary to defend every single thing someone else says or creates. I have never heard any of my friends suggest worshiping the president. This is a ridiculous notion which apparently continues to be fertilized by the wing nuts because for some reason they find it appealing.
It is a long way from agreement and even enthusiasm to worship. To me the idea is just another figment of the atrophying wing nut mind.

Do YOU serve Obama? Some of your left-wing-nut-jobs do.

And now, dumb-ass Obama is going on a 3 week vacation (AGAIN)!

This sorry son-of-a-bitch does NOT represent the middle class in any way, shape or form. He is nothing but a poser.

I just hope his supporters get the shitty end of the stick before anyone else. They so much deserve it!

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1Cini7c_eE

Sal

Sal

VectorMan wrote:

This sorry son-of-a-bitch does NOT represent the middle class in any way, shape or form. He is nothing but a poser.

I just hope his supporters get the shitty end of the stick before anyone else. They so much deserve it!

Enjoy!

Jamie Foxx says, "Give an honor to.... our Lord and Savior Barrack Obama" - Then Glenn Beck puts a bobble-head figure of Obama in a jar of piss(?). Now that's art! LOL - Page 2 Butthurt

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You sure do know a whole lot about nothing.

LOL

That's really something coming from you.

Hello pot, meet kettle.

Sometimes you're just too funny. Or ridiculous. Or both. You choose.

LOL

VectorMan

VectorMan

Sal wrote:
VectorMan wrote:

Enjoy!

Jamie Foxx says, "Give an honor to.... our Lord and Savior Barrack Obama" - Then Glenn Beck puts a bobble-head figure of Obama in a jar of piss(?). Now that's art! LOL - Page 2 Butthurt

You'll be needing a double dose for your buttheaditis. Then you can shut the fuck up. Ninny.

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

LOL

Hello pot, meet kettle.

LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

But you see, you are ALWAYS a foul mouth unpatriotic richard cranium, who served on a fraudulent enlistment just so you could be with a bunch of dudes. Ever get lucky while you were a grunt...? Silly me....that goes w/out saying because you're not dead yet.

Yep...shades of Full Metal Jacket.

You're loathsome in too many ways to count.

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

LOL

Hello pot, meet kettle.

LOL

But you see, you are ALWAYS a foul mouth unpatriotic richard cranium, who served on a fraudulent enlistment just so you could be with a bunch of dudes. Ever get lucky while you were a grunt...? Silly me....that goes w/out saying because you're not dead yet.

Stop you big cry baby. You know you got nothing. LOL

But, go ahead and try to enjoy your unjustified air of superiority. It's all you have afterall. LOL

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

LOL

Hello pot, meet kettle.

LOL

But, go ahead and try to enjoy your unjustified air of superiority. It's all you have afterall. LOL

>>>>.>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

I'm married to a beautiful, loving, woman...for 25 years. I'm a very happy camper these days, with more going on than I can believe. I have two awesome grandkids who are happy in a well adjusted, wanting for nothing, home life. I have lots of friends, and I'm getting art commissions, and invitations to participate in several upcoming shows. My vote mattered in the last election, and the future looks bright.

I'm living large.

On the other hand, you are a self loathing closeted gay-boi who votes against his own self interest and sides with people who would not pee on you if you were on fire. Your absurd false bravado is to be pitied and laughed at.

So why would I be crying...?

I don't have an air of superiority, but I do know I'm way above you on the ladder of life.

Rant on jackass....I'm outta here for about 3 hours to visit with friends.

Markle

Markle

W_T_M wrote:Ah yes...the beckheads should be so proud of him defrauding the most vulnerable of his flock.

Beck-backed gold fraud?

“Goldline specifically targets vulnerable consumers with sales tactics designed to pressure those consumers into buying products that would often result in the consumer losing over one-third of his or her investment the instant the purchase is made meaning that, even when the price of the precious metals increases, because these consumers were deceived into purchasing coins with mark-ups exceeding 50 percent, it could be years, if ever, before the consumer recoups, much less makes any profit on, the investment.”

http://www.salon.com/2012/11/29/more_legal_trouble_for_beck_backed_goldline/

PLEASE, show us all exactly what Glenn Beck did wrong, what charges were brought against him and was he found guilty?

I guess if Glenn Beck is guilty of anything so then is President Barack Hussein Obama for promoting the Volt and numerous Solar Companies. That would make Barney Frank guilty as well for promoting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac when they were on the verge of going under.

Cute try though when that's all you have.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote: That would make Barney Frank guilty as well for promoting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac when they were on the verge of going under.
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/21/business/21admin.html

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:
Markle wrote: That would make Barney Frank guilty as well for promoting Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac when they were on the verge of going under.

Fox News Special Report on The Banking Crisis
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgctSIL8Lhs&feature=player_embedded

Barney Frank in 2005: What Housing Bubble?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iW5qKYfqALE

Bill O'Reilly Angry At Barney Frank (10-2-08)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unj-kcGOe5I

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

That's all you got, Markle...FAUX NEWS? An "arm of the Republican Party"?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

"Bill O'Reilly angry at Barney Frank"

Well that settles it for me. lol

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

LOL

Hello pot, meet kettle.

LOL

I'm married to a beautiful, loving, woman...for 25 years. I'm a very happy camper these days, with more going on than I can believe. I have two awesome grandkids who are happy in a well adjusted, wanting for nothing, home life. I have lots of friends, and I'm getting art commissions, and invitations to participate in several upcoming shows. My vote mattered in the last election, and the future looks bright.

I'm living large.

On the other hand, you are a self loathing closeted gay-boi who votes against his own self interest and sides with people who would not pee on you if you were on fire. Your absurd false bravado is to be pitied and laughed at.

I don't have an air of superiority, but I do know I'm way above you on the ladder of life.

From my understanding, contacts and word in the art community, the highlighted text above would be a real stretch for you. But, you being a liberal living in la la land, it's to be expected.

It doesn't matter to me how long you've been with some woman. If it's been 25 years, I'm betting she's a real saint.

And now you're some sort of gay expert? What credentials have you got to speak about anything gay? Poser.

Enjoy your position on the "ladder of life". You're so high up there I can see up your skirt. LOL

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

VectorMan wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Hypocrisy at its best.

That is the point.

Enjoy!

Yes, it would make a lot more sense to have elected one of Wall Street's Own than a former community organizer. That's what the middle class needs, someone from the financial sector in there sticking up for them. What a great idea that is!!

As for vacations I'll show you a cool chart showing the number of vacation days taken by a few recent presidents and you decide who took the most days off, Democrats or Republicans, Bush or Obama...

Tis The Season For The Right To Attack Obama Over His Vacation
Posted 12/5/11 at 9:54am by jamie

Notice the date on the original post December 5th of last year. You guys are right on schedule. Turn the calendar page, oh, it's December, time to dis the President for taking too many days off!!! Congratulations you are following the script to the letter. Actually, if you have a yearly calendar it cuts back on having to come up with more than one years worth of swearing, complaining and harping on the same old issues concocted as they may be. You all live in your own pre-fab universe. Keep it up. We love winning elections!!!!!!

Wow! When you look at that it appears that the Republicans love their vacations a lot more than Democrats. Bush had actually taken almost 3 times the vacation as Obama in the same point in his presidency and more than 6 times that of Clinton.
Jamie Foxx says, "Give an honor to.... our Lord and Savior Barrack Obama" - Then Glenn Beck puts a bobble-head figure of Obama in a jar of piss(?). Now that's art! LOL - Page 2 Chartv11

http://intoxination.net/jamie/tis-season-right-attack-obama-over-his-vacation

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

LOL

Hello pot, meet kettle.

LOL

I'm living large.

From my understanding, contacts and word in the art community, the highlighted text above would be a real stretch for you. But, you being a liberal living in la la land, it's to be expected.

It doesn't matter to me how long you've been with some woman. If it's been 25 years, I'm betting she's a real saint.

And now you're some sort of gay expert? What credentials have you got to speak about anything gay? Poser.

Enjoy your position on the "ladder of life". You're so high up there I can see up your skirt. LOL

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your understanding is like your attitude....it sucks like a Hoover. My resume in the local art world goes back 30 years.

My wife IS a Saint, you jerk. Ask Bob about her. He knows her and will vouch for my assessment, and oh yeah....he's gay or BI or whatever he calls it this week.

Your gay remark was as ridiculous as most of your tripe. I have more than a few gay friends....most are in the art world, but a lot are employed in the medical field. And the majority are in stable, long term relationships. Are you...? I doubt it.

I was a pall bearer this past Tuesday for a gay friend who died suddenly after a routine procedure at a local hospital. The services were at the Holy Cross Metropolitan Church...he was an awesome man with a kind and loving heart.

I don't have to be a "gay expert" to understand self loathing jerks like you. Your bigoted hatred speaks volumes.

I don't wear skirts, but I have worn a Kilt before. I'm descended from Scots-Irish folk who came to America in the middle 1700's.

Try again you loathsome lump of fetid flesh.

Better yet, don't bother...you're in an argument you can never win, and too obtuse to understand that fact.

Last edited by W_T_M on 12/2/2012, 2:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Markle

Markle

Floridatexan wrote:
Markle wrote:
Bob wrote:

That's all you got, Markle...FAUX NEWS? An "arm of the Republican Party"?

Please show us what was said which was...NOT said and is not what they said.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:

Please show us what was said which was...NOT said and is not what they said.

Now THAT's classic Markle!! LOL cheers

VectorMan

VectorMan

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Your understanding is like your attitude....it sucks like a Hoover. My resume in the local art world goes back 30 years.

My wife IS a Saint, you jerk. Ask Bob about her. He knows her and will vouch for my assessment, and oh yeah....he's gay or BI or whatever he calls it this week.

Your gay remark was as ridiculous as most of your tripe. I have more than a few gay friends....most are in the art world, but a lot are employed in the medical field. And the majority are in stable, long term relationships. Are you...? I doubt it.

I was a pall bearer this past Tuesday for a gay friend who died suddenly after a routine procedure at a local hospital. The services were at the Holy Cross Metropolitan Church...he was an awesome man with a kind and loving heart.

I don't have to be a "gay expert" to understand self loathing jerks like you. Your bigoted hatred speaks volumes.

I don't wear skirts, but I have worn a Kilt before. I'm descended from Scots-Irish folk who came to America in the middle 1700's.

Try again you loathsome lump of fetid flesh.

Better yet, don't bother...you're in an argument you can never win, and too obtuse to understand that fact.

[/quote]

Whatever dude. You've got nothing and you know it.

Just because you have gay friends doesn't make you gay-friendly.

I'm not trying to win an argument with you. Just making comments. Enjoy.

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Back to the same tired personal attack.

Just because you wore the uniform it does not make you a patriot.

Of course you are. Your comments are designed to try and win this "debate", and even though you cannot win, you keep on making silly comments.

How would I have gay friends if I'm not gay friendly....? Why would I attend a gay friendly Church....in fact, several Churchs....if I'm openly hostile to LGBT folk....?

VectorMan

VectorMan

W_T_M wrote:

Of course you are. Your comments are designed to try and win this "debate", and even though you cannot win, you keep on making silly comments.

How would I have gay friends if I'm not gay friendly....? Why would I attend a gay friendly Church....in fact, several Churchs....if I'm openly hostile to LGBT folk....?

[/quote]

Color coding. How cute.

What personal attack? I don't get it. You probably misunderstood me. Let me clarify. "You've got nothing on ME and you know it". Better?

I served proudly and with dignity. Consider me a patriot or not. Just because I "didn't ask or tell" doesn't make me any less of a patriot. I'm very proud of my service. I even helped develop a cleaning tool for the M-16. It also works well on a 50 cal machine gun.

What "debate"? You're a dickhead and I called you on it. It's not a secret. I'm sure many will agree. Nothing to debate about. It's just a fact. But, you and your kind (liberals) shy away from real facts. That's just another fact. Silly comments aside. LOL

I get the impression that you call your so-called "gay friends" faggots behind their backs. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Here is another thing. You and I have already met face to face. I believe you even poured me a glass of wine. I believe it was at So-Ho Art Gallery. Anthony had some choice words about you.

Just continue with your hate fest and you'll be right in line with your destiny.

VectorMan wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Color coding. How cute.

What personal attack? I don't get it. You probably misunderstood me. Let me clarify. "You've got nothing on ME and you know it". Better?

I served proudly and with dignity. Consider me a patriot or not. Just because I "didn't ask or tell" doesn't make me any less of a patriot. I'm very proud of my service. I even helped develop a cleaning tool for the M-16. It also works well on a 50 cal machine gun.

What "debate"? You're a dickhead and I called you on it. It's not a secret. I'm sure many will agree. Nothing to debate about. It's just a fact. But, you and your kind (liberals) shy away from real facts. That's just another fact. Silly comments aside. LOL

I get the impression that you call your so-called "gay friends" faggots behind their backs. I wouldn't expect anything less from you.

Here is another thing. You and I have already met face to face. I believe you even poured me a glass of wine. I believe it was at So-Ho Art Gallery. Anthony had some choice words about you.

Just continue with your hate fest and you'll be right in line with your destiny.

[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

LOL. Ah yes, Anthony Kelly. The con artist who left town owing a ton of money to a lot of folk who trusted that little backstabber.

The same A. Kelly who had drunken/drug saturated after Opening parties at SoSo Gallery where he gave away art works to some of his little cling-ons and then justified his actions to the artists by saying they were late to pick up their work. He never paid them. Would you like a list...?

He was a slug.

I never poured wine at his gallery....I owned a gallery in East Hill.....which BTW....pissed off Tony to no end, because the local artists clamored for a one person show in my space.

You might have met me at an Opening....I have met thousands of people in art settings. But you sure don't "know" me.

Your faggot remark is beneath further comment.

BTW...if I was a "dickhead", wouldn't you find that attractive....?

So get jiggy mr. wannabe.....since we have already met, why not PM me your personal info and pic so we can renew our acquaintance.

Or just show up at Artel this friday and introduce your bad self.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum