Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Final presidential poll: who will you vote for?

+8
Joanimaroni
othershoe1030
ZVUGKTUBM
gulfbeachbandit
Captn Kaoz
Sal
Nekochan
boards of FL
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Who will you vote for?

Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_lcap44%Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_rcap 44% [ 14 ]
Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_lcap50%Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_rcap 50% [ 16 ]
Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_lcap6%Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_rcap 6% [ 2 ]
Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_lcap0%Final presidential poll:  who will you vote for? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Who will you vote for?

Will, you should have added another category, "Other". Some may want to vote for Roseann Barr/Cindy Sheehan.

Nekochan

Nekochan

LOL, yes Rosanne should be on there.
Romney, of course. And he is tie in the latest polls with Obama in Penn, Mich, and even--Minn!

Sal

Sal

With the exception of Indiana, Obama will win every state he won in 2008.

Nekochan

Nekochan

lol!

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

I already voted. Let's just say it was not for the current occupant of the white house

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

salinsky wrote:With the exception of Indiana, Obama will win every state he won in 2008.

Wrong.
Halfahomey is not winning Florida again.

Sal

Sal

It'll be close, but early voting in Hillsborough and Pasco has already set records, and as the I4 corridor goes, so goes FLA.

Ghandi voted twice and I knew he was going to do that. So will Newswatcher and his alter ego and all the rest so it's not a factual poll.

Nekochan

Nekochan

There is a possibility that Obama could eek by in Florida and Virginia. I don't think so, but it could happen. But I don't think he has a chance in North Carolina.

salinsky wrote:It'll be close, but early voting in Hillsborough and Pasco has already set records, and as the I4 corridor goes, so goes FLA.

Hillsborough and Pasco are notoriously liberal to begin with and always vote democrat so what they vote really doesn't mean shit.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hillsborough is liberal? Hmmm. I bet they're all rushing out to vote for Romney!

Nekochan

Nekochan

I think that they know they made a mistake in 08 and they mean to correct it. LOL.

http://www.tampabay.com/news/politics/local/hillsborough-county-floridas-true-presidential-bellwether/1259455

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Hey, I wonder if PaceDog voted for Romney in your poll with both of his socks?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Hey, I wonder if PaceDog voted for Romney in your poll with both of his socks?

You know he did just like the others ones did. Honesty is not in republicans vocabulary.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Obama has 11 votes and we know he won't win in Escambia County. So which Dems on here are cheating?

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

salinsky wrote:It'll be close, but early voting in Hillsborough and Pasco has already set records, and as the I4 corridor goes, so goes FLA.

Care to make our own personal bet? Avatars for a month. Winner picks the losers avatar. Just for Florida's electoral votes.

A deciscion sooner is better then later sal. Tuesday is too late.
Thinking? tic toc.

It's only an avatar bet sal. Not liking I'm asking you to man up and meet face to face or anything. You can still post your idiotic dribble. Only with an avatar that matches your character.

Last edited by ghandi on 11/4/2012, 9:05 pm; edited 2 times in total

Nekochan

Nekochan

Looks like a huge crowd in Penn for Romney.
28,000 people.

Last edited by Nekochan on 11/4/2012, 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Nekochan wrote:Looks like a huge crowd in Penn for Romney.

As large as obamas unemployment line crowd?

Nekochan

Nekochan

That would be impossible.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

obamas new slogan "a foodstamp book in every pot" thats better than a chicken.

ghandi wrote:

Care to make our own personal bet? Avatars for a month. Winner picks the losers avatar. Just for Florida's electoral votes.

Thinking? tic toc.

It's only an avatar bet sal. Not liking I'm asking you to man up and meet face to face or anything. You can still post your idiotic dribble. Only with an avatar that matches your character.

I'm sure sal will take you up on the bet. He wouldnt want to be a pussy.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Rogue wrote:
ghandi wrote:

Thinking? tic toc.

I'm sure sal will take you up on the bet. He wouldnt want to be a pussy.
Care to bet on that?

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Nekochan wrote:Obama has 11 votes and we know he won't win in Escambia County. So which Dems on here are cheating?

Posters on this forum do not mirror the population of the panhandle. No one is cheating unless socks are involved.
I voted for Obama. Let all other voters verify too. Do we need a photo ID? Just kidding!

ghandi wrote:

Thinking? tic toc.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You're a funny little blowhard. I see you're working towards another felony. So what's your big plan chief...? Shoot him, or stab him, or get all medieval and club him with a ball bat...?

Your pathos is so cute when you call someone out you silly little racist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum