Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is the most important presidential election we will ever vote in.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Either romney is a god and Obama is Satan, or Obama is a god and romney is satan. One will cure everything the other will ruin everything.
One will save America, the other will destroy it.

So pay attention to all the political tv ads so you'll know how to vote. Pay attention to fox news and msnbc to get the truth.

Margin Call

Margin Call

Either we get 1,000 years of darkness or a 21st century Renaissance.

2seaoat

Nope, I think that 2016 will be the most important election. Will the Republican Party expel crazy? Will the democratic party find the middle? It will take the 2014 off year election to see if candidates from both parties can find the middle and somebody working for the middle class in congress rather than the big money people who with citizens United control this country. Obama was the tool of the big Pharm and health care companies where magically the public option and medicare for all was abandoned.....and now Romney is the tools of wealth who will not be satisfied until 80% of Americans are living at the poverty level and the banks and wall street have carte blanche over America.

Romney or Obama will not change a thing in Congress......the answer lies in a Congress working together to help Americans and the restoration of the American Middle class with increased revenues and a smaller government footprint. I personally think that Romney is the worst presidential candidate in my lifetime, but he or Obama will not make a hill of beans until we take back the Congress with people who are working to save America.

2seaoat wrote:Nope, I think that 2016 will be the most important election. Will the Republican Party expel crazy? Will the democratic party find the middle? It will take the 2014 off year election to see if candidates from both parties can find the middle and somebody working for the middle class in congress rather than the big money people who with citizens United control this country. Obama was the tool of the big Pharm and health care companies where magically the public option and medicare for all was abandoned.....and now Romney is the tools of wealth who will not be satisfied until 80% of Americans are living at the poverty level and the banks and wall street have carte blanche over America.

Romney or Obama will not change a thing in Congress......the answer lies in a Congress working together to help Americans and the restoration of the American Middle class with increased revenues and a smaller government footprint. I personally think that Romney is the worst presidential candidate in my lifetime, but he or Obama will not make a hill of beans until we take back the Congress with people who are working to save America.
The US Senate under the leadership (or lackthereof) of Sen Harry Reid has been the biggest failure...they've done nothing!...No budget...no negotiations...no compromise...only stopped/killed bugets from the House without allowing the Senate to vote...If the republicans controlled the Senate with this kind of record there would be major opposition and negative media stories and yet Reid gets a free pass and no one holds him accountable for this dismal record...

the last thing i want is congress agreeing about something... that's when govt and debt and attacks on our liberty grow exponentially. sure... listen to the intent of legislation... but digest and remember the actual results.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Margin Call wrote:Either we get 1,000 years of darkness or a 21st century Renaissance.
Absolutely. That's what makes a billion dollars in campaign contributions and two years of a presidential election campaign all worth it. Because the outcome of this election is exactly that. Either 1000 years of darkness or a 21st century Renaissance depending on which of these two larger than life individuals is elected. My god what a wondrous thing this election is. It gives me a tingle up my leg just to think about it.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Nope, I think that 2016 will be the most important election. Will the Republican Party expel crazy? Will the democratic party find the middle? It will take the 2014 off year election to see if candidates from both parties can find the middle and somebody working for the middle class in congress rather than the big money people who with citizens United control this country. Obama was the tool of the big Pharm and health care companies where magically the public option and medicare for all was abandoned.....and now Romney is the tools of wealth who will not be satisfied until 80% of Americans are living at the poverty level and the banks and wall street have carte blanche over America.

I think you are correct. The reason is the president elected in 2016 will be so important is he/she will lead the nation through its next Fourth Turning event, which should conclude in the early to mid 2020s. Read the 1997 book The Fourth Turning to find out what that is.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

VectorMan

VectorMan

If the 2010 election was any indication, and I think it was, there's another shellacking just around the corner. Even with the liberal media's continued love fest with their anointed one.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

VectorMan wrote: the liberal media's continued love fest with their anointed one.[/b]
Yes the liberal media has anointed their jesus christ and the conservative media has anointed their's. It's a battle of the two jesuses. A battle between the two very best america has to offer.
I'm getting that tingle up my leg again just thinking about it.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Bob wrote:
VectorMan wrote: the liberal media's continued love fest with their anointed one.[/b]
Yes the liberal media has anointed their jesus christ and the conservative media has anointed their's. It's a battle of the two jesuses. A battle between the two very best america has to offer.
I'm getting that tingle up my leg again just thinking about it.

Are you a member of the Chris Matthews fan club? Laughing

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

VectorMan wrote:[q

Are you a member of the Chris Matthews fan club?
I think Chris Matthews and Sean Hannity are the two smartest men in America.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum