Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ted Cruz Wins 2016 Presidential Straw Poll

+3
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2014/05/31/cruz-convinced-gop-to-retake-congress-this-fall/?hpt=hp_t2

CRUZ/RUBIO 2016!!!!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

Cruz reminds me of the worst characteristics a man can possess.......the perfect weasel.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would take Cruz control over that skunk Obama any day.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

To the Tea Party: Thanks! Please run Cruz as your presidential candidate ... PLEASE!!!

By the way, wasn't it Michele Bachmann who won the straw poll last time?

Who was it that declared the tea party dead? LOL

2seaoat

Who was it that declared the tea party dead? LOL

Certainly not the 15% of Americans who find it to be worthy....the other 85% find the entertainment value alone necessary now that SNL is in a lull.

2seaoat wrote:Who was it that declared the tea party dead? LOL

Certainly not the 15% of Americans who find it to be worthy....the other 85% find the entertainment value alone necessary now that SNL is in a lull.

seems to me the tea party candidates are doing fairly well throughout the country.

I wouldn't expect them to win all of them but enough of them are. And they are stirring the debate rather well.

Texas, Nebraska, Massachusetts, NY, South Carolina, Utah and recently I read a story about Georgia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electoral_history_of_the_Tea_Party_movement

Now why would people be against what the tea party is FOR?

>>The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution,[1] reducing U.S. government spending and taxes,[2][3] and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.[2]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

The Tea Party movement doesn't know how it will attain its lofty goals. It is comprised mostly of useful idiots, and will never be a major player on the political scene. The establishment GOP has stated it wants to "crush" the Tea Party. Lots of fratricide going on within the GOP, which only weakens the whole party in the long run.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:

seems to me the tea party candidates are doing fairly well throughout the country.

I wouldn't expect them to win all of them but enough of them are. And they are stirring the debate rather well.

Texas, Nebraska, Massachusetts, NY, South Carolina, Utah  and recently I read a story about Georgia.

>>The Tea Party movement is an American political movement that advocates strict adherence to the United States Constitution,[1] reducing U.S. government spending and taxes,[2][3] and reduction of the U.S. national debt and federal budget deficit.[2]

I'd say that the 85% who disdain the T-party figure that groups' members are totally stupid, or totally nuts. These are the crazies who choose to shut down the government if they don't get what they want. These are the crazies who scream "keep your government hands off my medicare!"

LOL!

Wordslinger wrote:
Chrissy wrote:

Texas, Nebraska, Massachusetts, NY, South Carolina, Utah  and recently I read a story about Georgia.

I'd say that the 85% who disdain the T-party figure that groups' members are totally stupid, or totally nuts.  These are the crazies who choose to shut down the government if they don't get what they want.  These are the crazies who scream "keep your government hands off my medicare!"

LOL!  

Elected officials in the government are supposed to represent what their constituents want. Why do you have such a problem with that and insist on having the government make every little decision for you?

2seaoat

Elected officials in the government are supposed to represent what their constituents want. Why do you have such a problem with that and insist on having the government make every little decision for you?

Who has a problem with a fringe group who has caused the country to finally move toward the middle. Without the Tea Party we may have had the illusion of trickle down and compassionate conservatism........an illusion.....with the Tea Party we have Michelle Bachman and Cruz......perfection for those 85% of Americans who have intelligence over a 100, and therein lies the TPary problem.....they have run out of stupid people.

2seaoat wrote:Elected officials in the government are supposed to represent what their constituents want. Why do you have such a problem with that and insist on having the government make every little decision for you?

Who has a problem with a fringe group who has caused the country to finally move toward the middle.  Without the Tea Party we may have had the illusion of trickle down and compassionate conservatism........an illusion.....with the Tea Party we have Michelle Bachman and Cruz......perfection for those 85% of Americans who have intelligence over a 100, and therein lies the TPary problem.....they have run out of stupid people.

the RINO's in office have conceded the constitution to the left wing communist like yourself.

And oh please with the bachman shit. Is she the only one you people can recall?

what about the backing of scott brown? hmmm tea party.. what about florida, yep we had a win here too.

Now why don't you explain to me why the tea party is a fringe group in your mind? I take it you are against people organizing outside of the two party system.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat

what about the backing of scott brown?

Last time I checked he got beat like a Native American Tom Tom

2seaoat wrote:what about the backing of scott brown?

sorry, I meant scott walker. he is a rarity of winning a recall and he had tea party backing.

2seaoat

sorry, I meant scott walker. he is a rarity of winning a recall and he had tea party backing.

I can see why you forgot.....most people do.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Chrissy wrote:
2seaoat wrote:what about the backing of scott brown?

Hadn't you heard? Scott Walker's recall is under investigation.

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2014/02/scott-walker-secret-emails-john-doe-recall

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:Elected officials in the government are supposed to represent what their constituents want. Why do you have such a problem with that and insist on having the government make every little decision for you?

Who has a problem with a fringe group who has caused the country to finally move toward the middle.  Without the Tea Party we may have had the illusion of trickle down and compassionate conservatism........an illusion.....with the Tea Party we have Michelle Bachman and Cruz......perfection for those 85% of Americans who have intelligence over a 100, and therein lies the TPary problem.....they have run out of stupid people.

Apparently they have not yet run out of stupid people. Read the following:

"...the RINO's in office have conceded the constitution to the left wing communist like yourself..."

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

"...the RINO's in office have conceded the constitution to the left wing communist like yourself..."

That the best you got? a inaccurate insult LOL

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

"a inaccurate insult ..." Yessirreesir, those t-partiers need some serious smarts!

Chrissy, stop digging your own hole, it's deep enough already ... LOL

Wordslinger wrote:
Chrissy wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:

"a inaccurate insult ..."  Yessirreesir, those t-partiers need some serious smarts!

Chrissy, stop digging your own hole, it's deep enough already ... LOL

Im sorry do I need to hold your hand and try and help you comprehend sentences?

It was a insult directed at me, and its not accurate because Im not stupid.  Rolling Eyes 

No matter how much any of you say that, it's simply not true. But I realize that insulting and attacking me personally is all y'all have, because trying to debate me is fruitless for you because I kick your asses daily when Im here LOL  Razz 

You're not the brightest bulb, that's for sure. You continually prove that everyday,however, someone has deluded you or you're deluding yourself that you kick anyone's ass.

Tea Party Victory in West Virginia Republican Congressional Primary

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2014/05/13/Tea-Party-Victory-in-West-Virginia-Republican-Congressional-Primary

And don't forget Curt Clawson from my local district...

http://www.teapartyexpress.org/7864/tea-party-backed-ceo-curt-clawson-wins-in-landside

Sal

Sal

Keep it up .....

..... please. 

Sal wrote:Keep it up .....

..... please. 

Its amazing that people do not understand that the tea party people are republicans, just not the establishment ones.

I think the tea party candidates have done a good job of refocusing the party towards the constitution and the deficit. Both things which this country needs.

So really there is nothing for me to keep up so im not sure why you say that. I don't have control over who votes for whom. But clearly the tea party is and has made a difference. For the better.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum