Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We will burn this motherfucker down

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

[url=Michael Moore, Moveon.org video features dirty-mouthed old people lambasting Republicans, Romney]Michael Moore, Moveon.org video features dirty-mouthed old people lambasting Republicans, Romney[/url]

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/

Liberal film producer Michael Moore is out with a new “NSFW” (not safe for work) Moveon.org campaign ad featuring elderly nursing home residents cursing and describing the dirty things they will do if the Republican Party and GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney win the election.

“I was born in 1915 during World War I. My first vote was in 1940 for Franklin D. Roosevelt and I have not missed an election since,” says 97-year-old Marie, in the video. “And I want the Republican Party to know, if your voter suppression throughout this beautiful country enables Romney to oust Barack Obama we will burn this motherfucker down

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/#ixzz2Aoxkm3AI

They must lack class and good upbringing.

Sal

Sal

Hilarious!

Thanks for posting.

Laughing

So you find inciting a race war funny.....

Im sure there will be lots of crickets on this one. LOL

I wonder if anyone will even try and make a atempt to spin it...

hmmmmmmm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Rogue wrote:Im sure there will be lots of crickets on this one. LOL

hmmmmmmm

Michael Moore could benefit from utilizing a few of Michelle's health food dictates

Fat, slovenly jerk.

stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Michael Moore could benefit from utilizing a few of Michelle's health food dictates

Fat, slovenly jerk.

yeah, MM is a real nasty pig.

he's had his nasty hands in a lot of things that have caused uprisings such as the occupy movement andnow hes inciting race wars.

hes a true liberal whacko. but dont forget, his liberal mass loves him.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

[quote="Rogue"]
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

he's had his nasty hands in a lot of things that have caused uprisings such as the occupy movement andnow hes inciting race wars.

hes a true liberal whacko. but dont forget, his liberal mass loves him.[/quote]

Nothing surprising there, is there?

[quote="stormwatch89"]
Rogue wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

hes a true liberal whacko. but dont forget, his liberal mass loves him.[/quote]

Nothing surprising there, is there?

Not at all. He's a useful idiot. ( remember his very usefull election time movies )

you see when they have useful idiots, thier idiots do the dirty work and they remain quiet, but now if we tried to have a useful idiot the wrath of the medias hell would open up. There really is a double standard thats very obvoius.

imagine of this was rush or hannity. They would be 50 post on it already and the very best we could do is come on here and distance ourselves from it. They are silent.

Thier silence lends to credence that they support it but dont know what to say when its pushed in thier faces. sort of like sal laughing about it, because inciting a race war is funny.

Didn't he sue some other rich people not too long ago because he didn't get the profit he thght he deserved?

If I was part of the cool elite enlighten club... I wouldn't want him included.

PkrBum wrote:Didn't he sue some other rich people not too long ago because he didn't get the profit he thght he deserved?

If I was part of the cool elite enlighten club... I wouldn't want him included.

I dont know. I try not to follow him. I usually just notice his fat ass when he pokes his mouth into something. Last I recall of him was during occupy. which is funny because he is part of the 1% lol
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=micheal+moore+at+occupy&qpvt=micheal+moore+at+occupy&FORM=VDRE

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Rogue wrote:[url=Michael Moore, Moveon.org video features dirty-mouthed old people lambasting Republicans, Romney]Michael Moore, Moveon.org video features dirty-mouthed old people lambasting Republicans, Romney[/url]

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/

Liberal film producer Michael Moore is out with a new “NSFW” (not safe for work) Moveon.org campaign ad featuring elderly nursing home residents cursing and describing the dirty things they will do if the Republican Party and GOP presidential nominee Mitt Romney win the election.

“I was born in 1915 during World War I. My first vote was in 1940 for Franklin D. Roosevelt and I have not missed an election since,” says 97-year-old Marie, in the video. “And I want the Republican Party to know, if your voter suppression throughout this beautiful country enables Romney to oust Barack Obama we will burn this motherfucker down

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/30/michael-moore-moveon-org-video-features-dirty-mouthed-old-people-lambasting-republicans-romney/#ixzz2Aoxkm3AI

You had GOT to be kidding! Basketball

othershoe1030 wrote:
Rogue wrote:[url=Michael Moore, Moveon.org video features dirty-mouthed old people lambasting Republicans, Romney]Michael Moore, Moveon.org video features dirty-mouthed old people lambasting Republicans, Romney[/url]

You had GOT to be kidding! Basketball

You need to be asking your buddy M Moore that.

Now ain't that a kick in the ass? Chrissy saying somebody lacks class and good upbringing! ROFL!

stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

Kind of reminds you of Chris Christie,eh? But not as fat.

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

I see you have nothing to say about his choice of words, you know words like motherfucker and cock.

Geez, what's ole Grammy been listenin' to in the old folks' home??

PE??

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

I see you have nothing to say about his choice of words, you know words like motherfucker and cock.

You "seen" right. I didn't read the article.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

well read the motherfucker you cock sucking whore

Another classy piece of work by Michael Moore and Move On....funny these 'seniors' have no problem with the COWH raiding to pay for [Name] COWH HealthCare...Just shows the levels of desparation being felt by the far left wackos...

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:So you find inciting a race war funny.....

Soooo, a clever little video of cute elderly people using intentionally inappropriate language for comedic effect with the intent of urging people to vote, is somehow "inciting a race war". In all honesty, I did not notice the race of any of those geezers until you mentioned it, and I went back and watched it again. The rightwing bubble of imbecility you inhabit must be a truly frightening place. I pity you, and I mean that sincerely.

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

What a role model you must be to your children and grandchildren? I can imagine what comes out of their mouth.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Dreamsglore wrote:

Now ain't that a kick in the ass? Chrissy saying somebody lacks class and good upbringing! ROFL!

My thoughts exactly.

othershoe1030 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

My thoughts exactly.

youre a couple of stupid motherfuckers.

cant you see I am using the same ammo the vid is to prove a long time point?

no you probaly cant. you bunch of double standard stupid mother fuckers.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:

hmmmmmmm

Fat, slovenly jerk.

What a role model you must be to your children and grandchildren? I can imagine what comes out of their mouth.

The same Gov Chris Christie that PRAISED the COWH and FEMA for their support and help in response to the storm?...You really should educate yourself prior to displaying your stupidity on a regular basis...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:So you find inciting a race war funny.....

Soooo, a clever little video of cute elderly people using intentionally inappropriate language for comedic effect with the intent of urging people to vote, is somehow "inciting a race war". In all honesty, I did not notice the race of any of those geezers until you mentioned it, and I went back and watched it again. The rightwing bubble of imbecility you inhabit must be a truly frightening place. I pity you, and I mean that sincerely.

I am not sure it has anything to do with being a member of the right wing.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum