Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Here's exactly why Hillary needs to burn and I don't care if the entire government goes with her

+2
2seaoat
knothead
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

she has done all this and more

a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

knothead

knothead

Tellthetruth wrote:https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/18/2071

she has done all this and more

a)Whoever willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, or destroys, or attempts to do so, or, with intent to do so takes and carries away any record, proceeding, map, book, paper, document, or other thing, filed or deposited with any clerk or officer of any court of the United States, or in any public office, or with any judicial or public officer of the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
(b)Whoever, having the custody of any such record, proceeding, map, book, document, paper, or other thing, willfully and unlawfully conceals, removes, mutilates, obliterates, falsifies, or destroys the same, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both; and shall forfeit his office and be disqualified from holding any office under the United States. As used in this subsection, the term “office” does not include the office held by any person as a retired officer of the Armed Forces of the United States.
(June 25, 1948, ch. 645, 62 Stat. 795; Pub. L. 101–510, div. A, title V, § 552(a), Nov. 5, 1990, 104 Stat. 1566; Pub. L. 103–322, title XXXIII, § 330016(1)(I), Sept. 13, 1994, 108 Stat. 2147.)

affraid Sleep

2seaoat

Of course you do......just like a child thinks the boogey man is in their closet. You do not even understand the applicable statute, and have no concept about what authorized means. The closest analogy I can make is that the star football player should be kicked off the football team because he sat in the bus and did not put a seat belt on......it does not matter that nobody has ever put a seat belt on, or that it had nothing to do with being on the football team, but because a few idiots think they can create a new standard which will allow them to attack the star.

Finally, you are honest. You are anti American and anti Christian. Your admission says it all. What a poser.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Dear Peedawg: You really ARE juvenile! LOL

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Wordslinger wrote:Dear Peedawg:  You really ARE juvenile!  LOL

His behavior was erratic under President Obama. He is going to come unglued under President Hillary Clinton.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Dear Peedawg:  You really ARE juvenile!  LOL

His behavior was erratic under President Obama. He is going to come unglued under President Hillary Clinton.
You mean inmate Clinton

2seaoat

You mean inmate Clinton

I thought it was inmate Obama.......I am so confused.....it is like I am caught in a time warp.....same crazy talk.....same results.

RealLindaL

Sea, haven't you ever thought about how much fun it must be to live inside a mind like TTT's? I mean, wow, the excitement! The mystery! The PURE FANTASY! What a trip. Oh, but you say it must then be difficult to live in and deal with the REAL world? So true, so true...

2seaoat

I actually think he is a pretty intelligent guy if you separate his brain from his emotions. He does not think black people, Muslims, or Mexicans are his equal, and he has this weird view of woman. He has some issues which make him post stuff he even knows is nonsense. Poor Mr. Markle has become senile, and Pace just keeps pounding that chicken. The worst part is that I think his Christianity has become perverted with these horrible contradictions between what Jesus taught us and what he believes.

RealLindaL

Personally I think there's a lot of perverted -- or at least grossly hypocritical -- supposed Christianity demonstrated on this forum.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote: Personally I think there's a lot of perverted -- or at least grossly hypocritical -- supposed Christianity demonstrated on this forum.

It appears that you join Wordslinger as an outspoken Heathen on our forum so pleases be specific about how we are hypocritical.

2seaoat

A biker bar in key west......yep.......Linda and Slinger are heathens and you are a good Christian boy visiting your buds. Too funny. You have gotten sloppy in your senility.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:A biker bar in key west......yep.......Linda and Slinger are heathens and you are a good Christian boy visiting your buds.  Too funny.  You have gotten sloppy in your senility.

lol! lol! lol!

Isn't it just so amazing how some people are so cock sure of who's a heathen and/or who's going to hell? Must be an awfully comfortable, cushy position to be in, to be able to judge so righteously, hm? The only thing is, seems to me I once read that pride goeth before a fall....

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:A biker bar in key west......yep.......Linda and Slinger are heathens and you are a good Christian boy visiting your buds.  Too funny.  You have gotten sloppy in your senility.

Not Key West, Stock Island although it was many years before Key West became the San Francisco of the East Coast.

By the way, what do you have against biker bars? You do know that all bikers are not Hell's Angels or The Outlaws, don't you? Now decades ago my Ol' Man rode with some...particularly dodgy characters and I frequently rode with him. He had a buddy who worked with him and gave him a hand from time to time. He had a peg leg from the Battle of the Bulge.

Did you not have any fun as a youth? Sad!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:

Not Key West, Stock Island although it was many years before Key West became the San Francisco of the East Coast.

By the way, what do you have against biker bars?  You do know that all bikers are not Hell's Angels or The Outlaws, don't you?  Now decades ago my Ol' Man rode with some...particularly dodgy characters and I frequently rode with him.  He had a buddy who worked with him and gave him a hand from time to time.  He had a peg leg from the Battle of the Bulge.  

Did you not have any fun as a youth?  Sad!

Your story is getting interesting Markle, tell us about the bathhouses in San Francisco you and your biker buddies frequented. I love the story of your Dad's one-legged buddy giving him a hand ... LOL

Liberals are just butt hurt Hillary has been caught.

2seaoat

Liberals are just butt hurt Hillary has been caught.

My butt hurt is from laughing at you and Mr. Markle and eating too many Halloween popcorn balls. I must say it is like money in the bank to be entertained by stupid.

Can you say madame President, and not be playing dress up with Mr. Markle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum