Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We will burn this motherfucker down

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Rogue wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

I make it a point to learn something everyday. you must not pay attention here much. go back to the drawing board.

i see you got drawn out.......

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Apparently not. You didn't learn anything about being wrong about me. Take your intuition and shove it you vulgar white trash fool.

awe....... you are really upset about me thinking sal was you. I cant blame you, sal is a real shitty shit head isnt he.

its ok, im sure your false anger will be over soon....

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not gonna happen troll. I cut you a huge length of slack for a long, long time....only to have you constantly falsely accuse me of being Sal. And since you accuse Sal of being such an awful person, that more than proves why I'm outraged over your feckless lies.

You treat folk you disagree with like doggy do. My tolerance is worn down to a stub.

Get outta my life.....and stay out.

ummmm dear mental patient. You came on here and attacked me. If you think sal is so great, then me thinking h is you should be a compliment.

LOL@get out of my life and stay out of my life lol!

Now youve made me break out in a song LOL
[flas[/flash]

Take a hint, Chrissy and crawl back to your sewer.He wants no part of you and I can't blame him.

Look you shit for brains. He came after me. I been here the whole time, THE WHOLE TIME.

so I wont be crawlin anywhere lol

If he wants no part of me, then he can either shut his mouth or go back to where he came from.

God youre retarded Rolling Eyes

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum