Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

We will burn this motherfucker down

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:So you find inciting a race war funny.....

Soooo, a clever little video of cute elderly people using intentionally inappropriate language for comedic effect with the intent of urging people to vote, is somehow "inciting a race war". In all honesty, I did not notice the race of any of those geezers until you mentioned it, and I went back and watched it again. The rightwing bubble of imbecility you inhabit must be a truly frightening place. I pity you, and I mean that sincerely.

I am not sure it has anything to do with being a member of the right wing.....

amazing! all these post and even sal trying to rationalize and all you guys can do is critisize me for using this type of language and not one of you have said one thing about m moore creating a vid that not only uses fowl language but incites racial violence.

I think we all know who the embiciles are. And it aint me.

I proved my point you bunch of hypocrits.

Markle

Markle

Salinsky and his good friend Frances Fox Piven who is co-author of the Cloward Piven Strategy. Ms. Piven has written extensively advocating violence in our streets in the Communist publication "The Nation".

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:

amazing! all these post and even sal trying to rationalize and all you guys can do is critisize me for using this type of language and not one of you have said one thing about m moore creating a vid that not only uses fowl language but incites racial violence.

I addressed all of those points.

Ahem. You're sure about that?

Indeed you did, you just don't know what that point is.

lol

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:

Salinsky and his good friend Frances Fox Piven who is co-author of the Cloward Piven Strategy. Ms. Piven has written extensively advocating violence in our streets in the Communist publication "The Nation".

I've never met Ms. Piven, you lying sack of shit.

lol

salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I addressed all of those points.

Ahem. You're sure about that?

Indeed you did, you just don't know what that point is.

lol

I know,right? How do you like that "fowl" language sentence and "embiclies" quote? I couldn't even bring myself to respond to such an ignorantly written misspelled sentence calling others imbeciles. I'm glad she's a republican. How proud they must be.

my point was made.

nothing yall can say at this point means shit.

youve shown your hypocrisy.

you must be so proud of micheal moore. he's such a vital player for the liberal movement......

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

lol

For some reason, Cloward and Piven loom large to the righties. I had never heard of these two obscure sociologists until Markle started repeatedly carping about the "Cloward Piven Strategy" over and over again at the PNJ forums. Heck, Cloward isn't even alive anymore. I bet Cloward's ghost and Piven have been laughing their asses off over having such an effect on certain folks who are weak-minded.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."

Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

"Obama is also an Alinskyite.... Obama spent years teaching workshops on the Alinsky method. In 1985 he began a four-year stint as a community organizer in Chicago, working for an Alinskyite group called the Developing Communities Project.... Camouflage is key to Alinsky-style organizing. While trying to build coalitions of black churches in Chicago,Obama caught flak for not attending church himself. He became an instant churchgoer." (By Richard Poe, 11-27-07

http://www.crossroad.to/Quotes/communism/alinsky.htm

Rogue wrote:my point was made.

you must be so proud of micheal moore. he's such a vital player for the liberal movement......

I don't even know what your point was when you can't write or spell words properly. You just look ignorant and lazy. Try using spellcheck if you want to communicate intelligently.

Sal

Sal

Rogue wrote:Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

Obama helped fund 'Alinsky Academy': "The Woods Fund, a nonprofit on which Obama served as paid director from 1999 to December 2002, provided startup funding and later capital to the Midwest Academy.... Obama sat on the Woods Fund board alongside William Ayers, founder of the Weather Underground domestic terrorist organization.... 'Midwest describes itself as 'one of the nation's oldest and best-known schools for community organizations, citizen organizations and individuals committed to progressive social change.'... Midwest teaches Alinsky tactics of community organizing."

Hillary, Obama and the Cult of Alinsky: "True revolutionaries do not flaunt their radicalism, Alinsky taught. They cut their hair, put on suits and infiltrate the system from within. Alinsky viewed revolution as a slow, patient process. The trick was to penetrate existing institutions such as churches, unions and political parties.... Many leftists view Hillary as a sell-out because she claims to hold moderate views on some issues. However, Hillary is simply following Alinsky’s counsel to do and say whatever it takes to gain power.

"Obama is also an Alinskyite.... Obama spent years teaching workshops on the Alinsky method. In 1985 he began a four-year stint as a community organizer in Chicago, working for an Alinskyite group called the Developing Communities Project.... Camouflage is key to Alinsky-style organizing. While trying to build coalitions of black churches in Chicago,Obama caught flak for not attending church himself. He became an instant churchgoer." (By Richard Poe, 11-27-07

You learned something today.

Good.

My accomplishment is obviously something of which your parents and the public school system are incapable.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

lol
Markle hasn't played the Cloward Piven card for a long time. He must be running out of ideas.

You leftists are funny... you will be the first to lay down and die. The cliff isn't a big bad rising event... its a series of acceptable bad decisions. I can barely stand your company.

lol[/font][/quote]
Markle hasn't played the Cloward Piven card for a long time. He must be running out of ideas.[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Stop kidding yourself. He never had any ideas to begin with. Just a fist fill of GOP talking points, idiotic graffs, and 'puter access.

39We will burn this motherfucker down - Page 2 Empty blather on.... 11/1/2012, 12:30 am

PkrBum wrote:You leftists are funny... you will be the first to lay down and die. The cliff isn't a big bad rising event... its a series of acceptable bad decisions. I can barely stand your company.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Then leave and don't look back, and your self made problem will evaporate like Romney's idealism, character, and ability to take a stand on any given issue. The fact he has so many of you hanging on his every vacuous untruth, distortion, and outright lies speaks volumes about PT Barnum's axiom.

Mitt's latest lie about Jeep pulling up stakes and moving to China ought to be enough of a wake up call for even the most cynical Obama hater.....yeah right.

I'd buy you a clue but I don't think they make them big enough to fit your swollen propaganda filled head.

You aren't even bright enough to argue me face to face... You are a useful idiot unless you face me.

We aren't headed on some wondrous adventure asshat... it's a well laid out road to ruin.
The good news is I'll be ok...

You and those taught your delusion will lay down and die... it's just dumb that you think the way you do.

Its not natural... Its not the way the world works... It requires more faith than any religion does.

PkrBum wrote:You aren't even bright enough to argue me face to face... You are a useful idiot unless you face me.

We aren't headed on some wondrous adventure asshat... it's a well laid out road to ruin.
The good news is I'll be ok...

You and those taught your delusion will lay down and die... it's just dumb that you think the way you do.

Its not natural... Its not the way the world works... It requires more faith than any religion does.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Blah, Blah, Blah. Why would I waste my time debating you "face to face" when you've already lost the fight....? What are ya gonna do, kick my butt....shoot me...?

Don't make me LOL.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:my point was made.

I don't even know what your point was when you can't write or spell words properly. You just look ignorant and lazy. Try using spellcheck if you want to communicate intelligently.

You wouldnt now what my point was if it came in sound because you dont think for yourself.

my point was exactly what i see here, a bunch of attacks on me when in fact you all say how much you hate this type of verbage but when one of your own do it to your poliyical benefit, nothing. silence, not one of you have rebuked it.

my point was made and i fully expected the results, again because lefties dont think for themselves.

salinsky wrote:
Rogue wrote:Obama learned his lesson well. I am proud to see that my father's model for organizing is being applied successfully beyond local community organizing to affect the Democratic campaign in 2008. It is a fine tribute to Saul Alinsky as we approach his 100th birthday." --Letter from L. DAVID ALINSKY, son of Neo-Marxist Saul Alinsky

You learned something today.

Good.

My accomplishment is obviously something of which your parents and the public school system are incapable.

I make it a point to learn something everyday. you must not pay attention here much. go back to the drawing board.

i see you got drawn out.......

I make it a point to learn something everyday. you must not pay attention here much. go back to the drawing board.

i see you got drawn out.......[/quote]

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Apparently not. You didn't learn anything about being wrong about me. Take your intuition and shove it you vulgar white trash fool.

W_T_M wrote:

Apparently not. You didn't learn anything about being wrong about me. Take your intuition and shove it you vulgar white trash fool.

[/quote]

awe....... you are really upset about me thinking sal was you. I cant blame you, sal is a real shitty shit head isnt he.

its ok, im sure your false anger will be over soon....

[img]We will burn this motherfucker down - Page 2 Sfun_l10[/img]

Rogue wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

awe....... you are really upset about me thinking sal was you. I cant blame you, sal is a real shitty shit head isnt he.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Not gonna happen troll. I cut you a huge length of slack for a long, long time....only to have you constantly falsely accuse me of being Sal. And since you accuse Sal of being such an awful person, that more than proves why I'm outraged over your feckless lies.

You treat folk you disagree with like doggy do. My tolerance is worn down to a stub.

Get outta my life.....and stay out.

W_T_M wrote:
Rogue wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

Not gonna happen troll. I cut you a huge length of slack for a long, long time....only to have you constantly falsely accuse me of being Sal. And since you accuse Sal of being such an awful person, that more than proves why I'm outraged over your feckless lies.

You treat folk you disagree with like doggy do. My tolerance is worn down to a stub.

ummmm dear mental patient. You came on here and attacked me. If you think sal is so great, then me thinking h is you should be a compliment.

LOL@get out of my life and stay out of my life lol!

Now youve made me break out in a song LOL

Markle

Markle

salinsky wrote:

Soooo, a clever little video of cute elderly people using intentionally inappropriate language for comedic effect with the intent of urging people to vote, is somehow "inciting a race war". In all honesty, I did not notice the race of any of those geezers until you mentioned it, and I went back and watched it again. The rightwing bubble of imbecility you inhabit must be a truly frightening place. I pity you, and I mean that sincerely.

As you know, your buddies at the Communist Publication "The Nation" with your good friend Frances Fox Piven has been pushing for violence and riots for some years now. Isn't that what your Cloward-Piven Strategy is all about?

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Markle wrote:

lol

For some reason, Cloward and Piven loom large to the righties. I had never heard of these two obscure sociologists until Markle started repeatedly carping about the "Cloward Piven Strategy" over and over again at the PNJ forums. Heck, Cloward isn't even alive anymore. I bet Cloward's ghost and Piven have been laughing their asses off over having such an effect on certain folks who are weak-minded.

It simply shows that many of the Progressives don't even know what their own party advocates. It is not my responsibility to educate you about your own party.

NONE of our founding fathers are alive either and yet they have a great deal of influence on American Citizens.

Rogue wrote:
W_T_M wrote:
Rogue wrote:
W_T_M wrote:

ummmm dear mental patient. You came on here and attacked me. If you think sal is so great, then me thinking h is you should be a compliment.

LOL@get out of my life and stay out of my life lol!

Now youve made me break out in a song LOL

Take a hint, Chrissy and crawl back to your sewer.He wants no part of you and I can't blame him.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum