Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Franken Announces Resignation

+5
PkrBum
knothead
2seaoat
othershoe1030
Telstar
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Franken Announces Resignation - Page 2 Empty Re: Franken Announces Resignation 12/10/2017, 8:51 pm

PkrBum

PkrBum

Don't run interference for a man that wields power to abuse. That won't solve the problem.

And perv al probably won't resign... he loves having such a powerful position.

He said "coming weeks". He reminds me of a lingering houseguest... his type don't go easy.

27Franken Announces Resignation - Page 2 Empty Re: Franken Announces Resignation 12/10/2017, 10:29 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Tom Arnold claims his 'old friend' Leann Tweeden was 'groomed', coached and manipulated for WEEKS to bring down Al Franken with her 'grope' photo - and says he has 'proof'

Arnold claimed on Twitter that ex-Trump adviser Roger Stone was behind plot.
He said Stone and Tweeden's colleague John Philips 'groomed' her to release pic.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5161687/Tom-Arnold-claims-Al-Franken-accusation-smear-campaign.html

Here is Leann Twatdone rubbing her hot and horny tush up against a country music singer.

Here she is locking her leg around Robin Williams in 2004. This cheap slut could give whore lessons to our FLOTUS.

28Franken Announces Resignation - Page 2 Empty Re: Franken Announces Resignation 12/10/2017, 10:52 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Don't run interference for a man that wields power to abuse. That won't solve the problem.

And perv al probably won't resign... he loves having such a powerful position.

He said "coming weeks". He reminds me of a lingering houseguest... his type don't go easy.

You mean your type...and I agree...they don't go easy.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum