Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watch Al Franken Rip Lying Ted Cruz ( And Sessions) A New One

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

You remember Cruz, the Canadian whose daddy was involved with the JFK murder according to fake president Trump. This is at the Sessions hearings. He brings the Cruz crap up about 4 minutes in. Franken notes that Lying Ted Cruz impugned his integrity. Watch the crusty repukes take umbrage that Franken is exposing the truth about Cruz and Sessions.  Laughing

RealLindaL

Saw this in real time and it was awesome.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:Saw this in real time and it was awesome.

Remember the SNL sketch he did in the eighties about the Al Franken decade? Maybe it's just starting. Very Happy

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Saw this in real time and it was awesome.

Remember the SNL sketch he did in the eighties about the Al Franken decade? Maybe it's just starting. Very Happy

Don't recall that, but then I've only been a spotty SNL fan over the years.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I have always admired Al Franken, whose book (2003?) LIES, AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM described in great detail the lies of the Bush administration and FOX pundits leading up to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the untimely and suspicious death of his friend Sen. Paul Wellstone, probably the loudest voice in Congress opposing the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq. Without doubt, the charges against him were drummed up, and it's sickening how some Democrats allowed themselves to put politics ahead of their consciences and let him resign. He's a true leader in my book. I wish he'd run again.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:I have always admired Al Franken, whose book (2003?) LIES, AND THE LYING LIARS WHO TELL THEM described in great detail the lies of the Bush administration and FOX pundits leading up to the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq and the untimely and suspicious death of his friend Sen. Paul Wellstone, probably the loudest voice in Congress opposing the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq.  Without doubt, the charges against him were drummed up, and it's sickening how some Democrats allowed themselves to put politics ahead of their consciences and let him resign.  He's a true leader in my book.  I wish he'd run again.

Watch Al Franken Rip Lying Ted Cruz ( And Sessions) A New One Franke10

And yet the Idiot In Chief hands out useless medals to useless windbags like Limbaugh. A total insult to people who really deserved that medal, Unlike Limbaugh who cried about his ass pimples when it was his turn to serve his country.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum