Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Another Psychiatrist speaks out: Trump is a Sociopath.

+3
polecat
PkrBum
Wordslinger
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

And this psychiatrist defends his peers for telling the truth about Trump to the media.

Maybe the deplorables on this forum can site a number of psychiatrists who will swear Trump is sane .... let's see!

https://www.alternet.org/personal-health/donald-trump-sociopath-psychiatrist-speaks-out?akid=16223.260394.ewEcKk&rd=1&src=newsletter1083863&t=22

PkrBum

PkrBum

No reputable and neutral psychiatrist of any merit would toss around diagnosis without examination.

It speaks more to that pseudo-doctor's mental state than trump's.

polecat

polecat

PkrBum wrote:No reputable and neutral psychiatrist of any merit would toss around diagnosis without examination.

Ok then he is a Dick acting like a Dick. When he's not being a a$$hole.

PkrBum

PkrBum

polecat wrote:
PkrBum wrote:No reputable and neutral psychiatrist of any merit would toss around diagnosis without examination.

Ok then he is a Dick acting  like a Dick. When he's not being a a$$hole.

That's fair... from your perspective.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:
polecat wrote:

Ok then he is a Dick acting  like a Dick. When he's not being a a$$hole.

That's fair... from your perspective.

Who are you to decide what's "fair"? You cannot be stupid enough to buy your own lies...oh, wait...

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/-the-dangerous-case-of-donald-trump-27-psychiatrists-asses-1063955523550

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

And your response speaks more to your mental state, than the psychiatric perspective. From the article I linked which you obviously were unable to read:

"In our conversation, Dr. Dodes discusses how the so-called "Goldwater Rule" is hampering the ability of psychiatrists and other clinicians to discuss the threat posed by Donald Trump:

Donald Trump is not anyone’s patient, so there is no confidentiality rule. In fact, no other branch of medicine has this rule. If your favorite linebacker goes down with a tear to his ACL in a football game, the next thing you will see is an orthopedist on television talking about the prognosis and the injury. Every other medical specialty feels free — and they should feel free — to speak out about public figures because it is a public service. In the field of psychiatry, we call this “duty to warn.” When you gag the people who actually know the best about these things, then you leave the public with uninformed lay opinions.

Dr. Dodes also offered a very troubling conclusion about Donald Trump's mental health and behavior.

The best diagnosis for Trump is that he is a malignant narcissist. It contains the narcissistic part, which is no big deal alone — lots of people are narcissistic — but the malignant part is the sociopathy dimension. These terms suggest that Trump is a very primitive man. He is also a man who has a fundamental, deep psychological defect.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Almost every person that even runs for the presidency is narcissistic to some degree.

There... that's my opinion. Send the 2 cents to the crackpot pseudo-medical psychiatric society.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:Almost every person that even runs for the presidency is narcissistic to some degree.

There... that's my opinion. Send the 2 cents to the crackpot pseudo-medical psychiatric society.

Trump's instability, lack of effective international diplomacy is nudging us inexorably towards World Nuclear War -- N. Korea and Iran. We've never had a president who belittles his own secretary of state and chooses to publicly insult leaders of potential enemy countries. These are facts that are undeniable, yet you continue to desperately defend this fruitcake. Why? What are the pluses you see in him?

PkrBum

PkrBum

Because you're overreacting... parroting hyperbole... #triggered. The executive orders cancelling Obama's executive overreach isn't the end of the world. Standing up to the theocratic and despot auttocracies that Obama appeased is good... especially if the can is kicked to congress as it should've been. Ridding business of burdensome regulations is good. Lower and simpler taxes are good. I'm not sure wtf his personality is... he appears a clown to me. But in the end results matter... not the bs that y'all are spun up by on a daily basis. For all we know... he's doing it purposefully to troll you snowflakes.

Telstar

Telstar

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Almost every person that even runs for the presidency is narcissistic to some degree.

Trump's instability, lack of effective international diplomacy is nudging us inexorably towards World Nuclear War -- N. Korea and Iran.  We've never had a president who belittles his own secretary of state and chooses to publicly insult leaders of potential enemy countries.  These are facts that are undeniable, yet you continue to desperately defend this fruitcake.  Why?  What are the pluses you see in him?

It's what drug fueled lemmings do best, follow their fuhrer.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Because you're overreacting... parroting hyperbole... #triggered. The executive orders cancelling Obama's executive overreach isn't the end of the world. Standing up to the theocratic and despot auttocracies that Obama appeased is good... especially if the can is kicked to congress as it should've been. Ridding business of burdensome regulations is good. Lower and simpler taxes are good. I'm not sure wtf his personality is... he appears a clown to me. But in the end results matter... not the bs that y'all are spun up by on a daily basis. For all we know... he's doing it purposefully to troll you snowflakes.

Obama appeased theocratic autocracies? Horse hockey. That was Bush when he claimed to have God's approval to invade Iraq. Which businesses have "burdensome" regulations? Lower taxes for WHOM? You're the one stuck in a quicksand mire. I don't know why he's doing anything at this point, because I already knew he cares only about himself, and that has led him into a state of cognitive dissonance...much like yours...possibly without the drugs, but I wouldn't be surprised at all to learn that he takes prescription meds and still inhales cocaine through a $100 bill.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Libya was a disaster... the red line in Syria was a joke... backing the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt was fundamentally flawed... the Iran "deal" simply sanctions their nuclear arms in a few years while they still work on the delivery systems... he was beyond naive in the Iraq withdrawal... etc.

He had no idea what he was doing. You applauding puts your understanding of foreign policy below that.

He was the worst negotiator and promoted the worst foreign policy in our history... period.

2seaoat

He was the worst negotiator and promoted the worst foreign policy in our history... period.

This is not even in the same universe as the truth, but if you shout it enough you might convince yourself. As to foreign policy experts, they might hire you for entertainment, as long as you can still do that smoke ring thing.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

PkrBum wrote:Libya was a disaster... the red line in Syria was a joke... backing the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt was fundamentally flawed... the Iran "deal" simply sanctions their nuclear arms in a few years while they still work on the delivery systems... he was beyond naive in the Iraq withdrawal... etc.

He had no idea what he was doing. You applauding puts your understanding of foreign policy below that.

Opinions are like _________...everything you just said is nothing but your opinion. President Obama rescued the country from the disastrous policies of his predecessor, with no help from the GOP...let me rephrase...with active obstruction from the GOP. He is one of the best presidents of my lifetime. Why? Because he cared. Unlike you and unlike the "leader" you continually defend.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Libya was a disaster... the red line in Syria was a joke... backing the Muslim brotherhood in Egypt was fundamentally flawed... the Iran "deal" simply sanctions their nuclear arms in a few years while they still work on the delivery systems... he was beyond naive in the Iraq withdrawal... etc.

Opinions are like _________...everything you just said is nothing but your opinion.  President Obama rescued the country from the disastrous policies of his predecessor, with no help from the GOP...let me rephrase...with active obstruction from the GOP.  He is one of the best presidents of my lifetime.  Why?  Because he cared.  Unlike you and unlike the "leader" you continually defend.  

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

PkrBum

PkrBum

He bombed more muslim countries than bush and the ME is in worse shape than he found it.

Fact and current reality. Take off the rose colored glasses.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:He bombed more muslim countries than bush and the ME is in worse shape than he found it.

Fact and current reality. Take off the rose colored glasses.

Whatever Obama did during his presidency is irrelevant. What we're dealing with now is an unstable, fucking moron with the launch codes, who is nudging us towards WWIII and it's all unnecessary!

PkrBum

PkrBum

What Obama did (and previous admins) is directly relevant. NK was a construct of passive policy.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:What Obama did (and previous admins) is directly relevant. NK was a construct of passive policy.

the only thing that is relevant is what can be done now to avoid nuclear war. Blame Obama all you want, but the issue is NOW NOT YESTERDAY.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:What Obama did (and previous admins) is directly relevant. NK was a construct of passive policy.

the only thing that is relevant is what can be done now to avoid nuclear war. Blame Obama all you want, but the issue is NOW NOT YESTERDAY.

That's like saying the first 10 moves in a chess match have nothing to do with how the board sits NOW.

Buy a clue and try to make a real argument. Why is it so scary to bargain from a position of strength?

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

That's like saying the first 10 moves in a chess match have nothing to do with how the board sits NOW.

Buy a clue and try to make a real argument. Why is it so scary to bargain from a position of strength?

What utter bullshit! Tell me regarding our standoff with N. Korea, just how does blaming Obama or any other president change or improve our position on this issue? I agree with you that we've failed to solve the NK problem for 50 years. But none of that matters ... all that matters is we avoid another unnecessary war. Trump is our current driver and he's insane.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What utter bullshit!  Tell me regarding our standoff with N. Korea, just how does blaming Obama or any other president change or improve our position on this issue?  I agree with you that we've failed to solve the NK problem for 50 years.  But none of that matters ... all that matters is we avoid another unnecessary war.  Trump is our current driver and he's insane.

Nothing will happen until/If NK attacks. I bet they're forced to back down. I'd still prefer to vaporize the pudgy despot with a fricking laser beam. Then make it clear that dictators that abuse their populace and act provocatively to their neighbors are next. No war... no negotiation... no warning. Just poof.

Last edited by PkrBum on 10/16/2017, 11:14 am; edited 1 time in total

zsomething

Trump is incapable of focusing enough to understand the situation. Unless it's about him getting praise, he can't pay attention to it.

He seems to believe that the U.S. can shoot down any missile that North Korea fires at us... but our missile defense system is only around 50% effective.

North Korea's best bet for maximum kill-off would bean EMP attack that would take out the power grid.

And, thanks to Trump's obsession with undoing everything Obama did, because Obama made a few jokes about him at a dinner once...

The EMP commission was defunded under the new administration.

Failing that, they could always drop one in Yellowstone and set the shit off. But that might do the full anthropocene extinction event... y'never know what happens if you knock over that domino.

In any case, knowing a lot of the people who'd suffer and die would be the idiotic fucks who voted for this monster almost makes it worth it... but, not quite. There'd still be more people out there who didn't deserve it. So hopefully someone can distract President Idiot-Child with a nice shiny apple or something before he's allowed to play tough-guy too much longer.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

What utter bullshit!  Tell me regarding our standoff with N. Korea, just how does blaming Obama or any other president change or improve our position on this issue?  I agree with you that we've failed to solve the NK problem for 50 years.  But none of that matters ... all that matters is we avoid another unnecessary war.  Trump is our current driver and he's insane.

Nothing will happen until/If NK attacks. I bet they're forced to back down. I'd still prefer to vaporize the pudgy despot with a fricking laser beam. Then make it clear that dictators that abuse their populace and act provocatively to their neighbors are next. No war... no negotiation... no warning. Just poof.

"Nothing will happen until/If NK attacks ... Senator Corker doesn't agree with you, and Trump's consistent undercutting of his Secretary of State's efforts to resolve our differences with NK through diplomacy, do not indicate that your statement about nothing happening until NK attacks is credible.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:

"Nothing will happen until/If NK attacks ...   Senator Corker doesn't agree with you, and Trump's consistent undercutting of his Secretary of State's efforts to resolve our differences with NK through diplomacy, do not indicate that your statement about nothing happening until NK attacks is credible.

I guess you've never heard of good cop bad cop... go figure. Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum