Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is What a Sociopath Looks Like ...

+4
2seaoat
TEOTWAWKI
nadalfan
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Sal

Sal

What would you do if you shot an unarmed teenager to death on the sidewalk (for whatever reason), and were acquitted amidst controversy and national racial angst?

Tour the factory where the gun you used was manufactured like some kinda celebrity, and inquire about a shotgun that holds twelve rounds?

This is What a Sociopath Looks Like ... 0822-g10

What a fucking asshole.

And, some of you people actually support this scumbag?

He's gonna get his one of these days.

nadalfan

I was just reading about this; it makes me sick.

Even his attorneys seem disgusted..their statement:

"We certainly would not have advised him to go to the factory that made the gun that he used to shoot Trayvon Martin through the heart," Shawn Vincent, a spokesman for attorney Mark O'Mara, told Yahoo News. "That was not part of our public relations plan."

He's gonna get his one of these days.

Not from a coward like you he wont. Big talk hiding behind your computer screen:P 

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

This is What a Sociopath Looks Like ...

This is What a Sociopath Looks Like ... 9e599910

2seaoat

Zimmerman may also be reasonable frightened, and in his less than stellar logic, he may have thought that if folks thought he had a 20 round shot gun they may hesitate messing with him. I do not see anything sinister here.....just more scardy cat behaivor.......and I have to admit.....that Russian 20 round shotgun T posted intrigued me.......that would make a great gun for the home.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

here's a guy trying to make a better gun than even  the Saiga

needs work...

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Boobs firing a pistol..

AA12 better choice!

nadalfan

2seaoat wrote:Zimmerman may also be reasonable frightened, and in his less than stellar logic, he may have thought that if folks thought he had a 20 round shot gun they may hesitate messing with him.  I do not see anything sinister here.....just more scardy cat behaivor.......and I have to admit.....that Russian 20 round shotgun T posted intrigued me.......that would make a great gun for the home.
The problem is not that he's buying guns, the problem is that he's posing for pictures as if he is some celebrity or hero. The Kel Tec guy is just as reprehensible. There are people that are still mourning Trayvon Martin's death, which really should be viewed as a tragedy that could have been prevented, not as a victory for gun enthusiasts (or whatever makes him a hero in some people's eyes). So Georgie can go buy all the guns he wants and thinks he needs, but asking him to pose for pictures and choosing to do so is sickening and indefensible.

nadalfan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Zimmerman may also be reasonable frightened, and in his less than stellar logic, he may have thought that if folks thought he had a 20 round shot gun they may hesitate messing with him.  I do not see anything sinister here.....just more scardy cat behaivor.......and I have to admit.....that Russian 20 round shotgun T posted intrigued me.......that would make a great gun for the home.
The problem is not that he's buying guns, the problem is that he's posing for pictures as if he is some celebrity or hero.  The Kel Tec guy is just as reprehensible.  There are people that are still mourning Trayvon Martin's death, which really should be viewed as a tragedy that could have been prevented, not as a victory for gun enthusiasts (or whatever makes him a hero in some people's eyes).   So Georgie can go buy all the guns he wants and thinks he needs, but asking him to pose for pictures and choosing to do so is sickening and indefensible.

TM was a thug plain and simple. He could of easily walked off and ignored Zimm but chose to turn around & attack Zimm instead.

Zimm is a hero! Trayvon is a dead thug.

Sal

Sal

BP wrote:

Zimm's no hero.

He's an incompetent loser.

A doughy, officious little prick who thought strapping on a gun made him a BIG man and ended up killing a kid when his Dirty Harry fantasy went offtrack.

Coming from a guy whose life's crowning achievement has been running someone off an anonymous chat board by posting pics of his wife and dead father, ...

... well, I can see how you'd consider Zimm a hero.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
BP wrote:

Zimm's no hero.

A doughy, officious little prick who thought strapping on a gun made him a BIG man and ended up killing a kid when his Dirty Harry fantasy went offtrack.

Coming from a guy whose life's crowning achievement has been running someone off an anonymous chat board by posting pics of his wife and dead father, ...

Coming from a guy whose life's crowning achievement has been running someone off an anonymous chat board by posting pics of his wife and dead father,

That's not true....Bill was banned for his inappropriate vile disgusting behaviour and for posting threats to members as well as to Boards. He completely lost control again after all the warnings and a temporary ban.

As for the pictures that was a response to Bill posting my picture (and my daughters) and using it as his avatar with my name. I guess you forgot about that. You can not chastise one person without chastising the other.

You feel righteous when you judge others.. Your aggression is not righteous and your intolerance is not moral. It's bigotry.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Sal wrote:
BP wrote:

Zimm's no hero.

LOL! Lowlifes do tend to admire eachother......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:You can not chastise one person without chastising the other.

Sure I can.

I just did.

lol

You feel righteous when you judge others.. Your aggression is not righteous and your intolerance is not moral. It's bigotry.
If choosing not to suffer fools, and intolerance of the intolerant is a form of bigotry, then I'm a bigot.

Guilty as charged.

Very Happy 

Like it or not he was found not guilty. He can live his life how he chooses and you losers can't do squat about it.

My birthday is soon and I plan on buying an AR 10 or variant thereof....

Maybe a FN Herstal SCAR 16/17

Nekochan

Nekochan

Sal wrote:
BP wrote:

Zimm's no hero.

Ha, ha, ha...Whopper of the day award goes to Sal! lol! 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:You can not chastise one person without chastising the other.

Sure I can.

I just did.

lol

If choosing not to suffer fools, and intolerance of the intolerant is a form of bigotry, then I'm a bigot.

Guilty as charged.

Very Happy 

You are the one that made the foolish claim and you are the one that expects others to tolerated the abusive behaviour of Bill Moore. Your statement reeks of bigotry.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:

You are the one that made the foolish claim and you are the one that expects others to tolerated the abusive behaviour of Bill Moore. Your statement reeks of bigotry.

Foolish claim?

Somehow I remember BP crowing about it for weeks.

He even changed his moniker to "Bill Slayer" and his avatar to some stupid knight emoticon.

Sounds like the behavior of someone taking credit.

Remember?

Is BP an idiot, a liar, or both?

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Foolish claim?

He even changed his moniker to "Bill Slayer" and his avatar to some stupid knight emoticon.

Remember?

You said, "Coming from a guy whose life's crowning achievement has been running someone off an anonymous chat board by posting pics of his wife and dead father, ..."

That did not happen...you seem to be twisting the story.

Bill got banned all on his own.

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Foolish claim?

Remember?

You said, "Coming from a guy whose life's crowning achievement has been running someone off an anonymous chat board by posting pics of his wife and dead father, ..."

I'll take that as a "both".

lol

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Foolish claim?

Remember?

lol

I admit I'm guilty of using bully tactics to take down a forum bully. I'm proud of it. I'll do it again IF I have too.

pirat 

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

BP wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Foolish claim?

Remember?

lol

I admit I'm guilty of using bully tactics to take down a forum bully. I'm proud of it. I'll do it again IF I have too.

pirat 

A taste of his own medicine....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:
Sal wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Foolish claim?

Remember?

lol

Good grief....once again for the slow to comprehend.

B o a r d s  b a n n e d  B i l l.

Bill was not forced off the forum because of pictures posted of his wife and a copy of the online memorial about his father. BP did, however, do the same thing to Bill that Bill did to me.

Sal

Sal

BP wrote:

I admit I'm guilty of using bully tactics to take down a forum bully.

Joanimaroni wrote:

These are contradictory statements, no?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum