This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Harvard Psychiatrist Declares Trump a "Sociopath" and "A Very Sick Individual."

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

After reading the following article, you'll know why Peedog (aka altrightcriminals) Pkrbum and Joanimoroni adore Trump so. They all share so much in common! LOL

http://www.salon.com/2017/09/12/harvard-psychiatrist-lance-dodes-donald-trump-is-a-sociopath-and-a-very-sick-individual/

View user profile
https://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

A  new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of President Trump’s first 100 days in office.

The report is based on an analysis of news reports in the print editions of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post, the main newscasts of CBS, CNN, Fox News, and NBC, and three European news outlets (The UK’s Financial Times and BBC, and Germany’s ARD).

Findings include: Trump has received unsparing coverage for most weeks of his presidency, without a single major topic where Trump’s coverage, on balance, was more positive than negative, setting a new standard for unfavorable press coverage of a president.

Trump’s attacks on the press have been aimed at what he calls the “mainstream media.” Six of the seven U.S. outlets in our study—CBS, CNN, NBC, The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post—are among those he’s attacked by name. All six portrayed Trump’s first 100 days in highly unfavorable terms (see Figure 6). CNN and NBC’s coverage was the most unrelenting—negative stories about Trump outpaced positive ones by 13-to-1 on the two networks. Trump’s coverage on CBS also exceeded the 90 percent mark. Trump’s coverage exceeded the 80 percent level in The New York Times (87 percent negative) and The Washington Post (83 percent negative). The Wall Street Journal came in below that level (70 percent negative), a difference largely attributable to the Journal’s more frequent and more favorable economic coverage.

Trump’s coverage during his first 100 days was not merely negative in overall terms. It was unfavorable on every dimension. There was not a single major topic where Trump’s coverage was more positive than negative.



Last edited by PkrBum on 9/13/2017, 9:40 am; edited 1 time in total

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:https://shorensteincenter.org/news-coverage-donald-trumps-first-100-days/

A  new report from Harvard Kennedy School’s Shorenstein Center on Media, Politics and Public Policy analyzes news coverage of President Trump’s first 100 days in office.

The report is based on an analysis of news reports in the print editions of The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, and The Washington Post, the main newscasts of CBS, CNN, Fox News, and NBC, and three European news outlets (The UK’s Financial Times and BBC, and Germany’s ARD).

Findings include: Trump has received unsparing coverage for most weeks of his presidency, without a single major topic where Trump’s coverage, on balance, was more positive than negative, setting a new standard for unfavorable press coverage of a president.


Yes indeed, the MEDIA (except for FOX News) is as frightened and disgusted by Trump's antics as the rest of us -- except for the 34% of Trump's base -- at least those of them who are still capable of finding their own asses in a dark closet. "Git yo' filthy govment han's offen mah Medicare!"

View user profile
What's funny is some of the stupider people will claim that Trump gets unfair coverage. They'll claim this is the result of some "bias," when the truth is... there's really nothing much positive to say about a corrupt, incompetent sociopath.

It's like claiming the news is biased because we never get to hear about the positive things Charles Manson has done. Smile "The stupid news never tells us the GOOD things about bubonic plague! So unfair! I hate the news SO MUCH!" Sometimes it's really not "bias." Sometimes it's just that the guy's a horrible shit, and so are the people who support him, and there really just isn't anything nice to say. You can scrape the bottom of the barrel 'til ya raise sparks and all there is is sludge. It's not that they're "picked on"... it's just that they're awful.

As I watch them I become more amazed that certain people even manage to get enough of their damaged brain cells working at the same time to remember which one's their mouth-hole so they can feed themselves. It's no wonder so many succumb to paint-chip ingestion and fireworks-related injuries.

View user profile
Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject. No surprise.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject.  No surprise.

A criminal act is not civil discourse.

It's amazing how quickly and completely comrades absorb leftist mantra.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject.  No surprise.

A criminal act is not civil discourse.

It's amazing how quickly and completely comrades absorb leftist mantra.

Tell us again why people who are willing to combat hate groups like the KKK, neo-Nazis, and Skinheads, etc., are the bad guys. And while you're at it tell us what this has to do with a Harvard psychiatrist claiming Trump is fucking mad and dangerous .... LOL

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
A criminal act is not civil discourse.

A quote from PkrPedo:

"If you called me a nazi to my face you'd be on your knees collecting your teeth."

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject.  No surprise.

A criminal act is not civil discourse.

It's amazing how quickly and completely comrades absorb leftist mantra.

Tell us again why people who are willing to combat hate groups like the KKK, neo-Nazis, and Skinheads, etc., are the bad guys.  And while you're at it tell us what this has to do with a Harvard psychiatrist claiming Trump is fucking mad and dangerous .... LOL

They are off the rail and you're yielding them legitimacy. While we can all condemn Nazis or kkk... you can't condemn a group that uses violence indiscriminately. For fucks sake... they sucker punched a black man... how is that ok with you? Or the Berkley free speech demonstration? What would MLK have said? Y'all better find better role models sparky.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote: What would MLK have said?

He probably would have said: "Stokely! H. Rap! Where were you when I needed you!"

Non-violence is useless in the face of fascism, it only works when your oppressors are decent human beings.

Nothing changes until people start breaking shit, even if it's only societal norms as in the case of the original Greensboro Woolworth's lunch counter protesters.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject.  No surprise.

A criminal act is not civil discourse.

It's amazing how quickly and completely comrades absorb leftist mantra.

Tell us again why people who are willing to combat hate groups like the KKK, neo-Nazis, and Skinheads, etc., are the bad guys.  And while you're at it tell us what this has to do with a Harvard psychiatrist claiming Trump is fucking mad and dangerous .... LOL

They are off the rail and you're yielding them legitimacy. While we can all condemn Nazis or kkk... you can't condemn a group that uses violence indiscriminately. For fucks sake... they sucker punched a black man... how is that ok with you? Or the Berkley free speech demonstration? What would MLK have said? Y'all better find better role models sparky.

Right -- if a liberal punches out a Nazi you whine and whine. But nothing but silence if it's the other way around. We've got your number my fascist friend ...

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject.  No surprise.

A criminal act is not civil discourse.

It's amazing how quickly and completely comrades absorb leftist mantra.

Tell us again why people who are willing to combat hate groups like the KKK, neo-Nazis, and Skinheads, etc., are the bad guys.  And while you're at it tell us what this has to do with a Harvard psychiatrist claiming Trump is fucking mad and dangerous .... LOL

They are off the rail and you're yielding them legitimacy. While we can all condemn Nazis or kkk... you can't condemn a group that uses violence indiscriminately. For fucks sake... they sucker punched a black man... how is that ok with you? Or the Berkley free speech demonstration? What would MLK have said? Y'all better find better role models sparky.

Right -- if a liberal punches out a Nazi you whine and whine.  But nothing but silence if it's the other way around.  We've got your number my fascist friend ...


Just another violent hate group. Nothing more.

View user profile

View user profile
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Don't worry... we'll all play by the same rules and standards soon.

http://www.latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-ln-laguna-arrest-20170823-story.html

Police said R.C. Maxwell was “peacefully” speaking with a group of people at Main Beach Park when the counter-protester punched him.

Maxwell, a black Trump supporter, told The Times he went to speak with counter-protesters “trying to find commonalities” and was explaining his views when he was attacked. He said he was also pepper-sprayed and choked.

The confrontation was captured on video that was posted to social media. Link

An anecdote that has nothing to do with the subject.  No surprise.

A criminal act is not civil discourse.

It's amazing how quickly and completely comrades absorb leftist mantra.

Tell us again why people who are willing to combat hate groups like the KKK, neo-Nazis, and Skinheads, etc., are the bad guys.  And while you're at it tell us what this has to do with a Harvard psychiatrist claiming Trump is fucking mad and dangerous .... LOL

They are off the rail and you're yielding them legitimacy. While we can all condemn Nazis or kkk... you can't condemn a group that uses violence indiscriminately. For fucks sake... they sucker punched a black man... how is that ok with you? Or the Berkley free speech demonstration? What would MLK have said? Y'all better find better role models sparky.

Right -- if a liberal punches out a Nazi you whine and whine.  But nothing but silence if it's the other way around.  We've got your number my fascist friend ...

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:For fucks sake... they sucker punched a black man.

This is perfect evidence of your racism. It's not the punching that inflames you, you're cool with that, but, in a twisted attempt to trash the left, the RACE of the victim. What a phony!

View user profile

Donald J. Trump ✔ @realDonaldTrump

The approval process for the biggest Tax Cut & Tax Reform package in the history of our country will soon begin. Move fast Congress!

6:28 AM - Sep 13, 2017
10,126 10,126 Replies 17,283 17,283 Retweets 76,283 76,283 likes


View user profile

View user profile
He's working/negotiating with the dems. What else do you want?

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:He's working/negotiating with the dems. What else do you want?


Of course he's working with the democrats; your team can't get anything done. You're just a big basket of incapables. And none of we socialist democrats are crying over your failure.

View user profile
An insane party gets an insane candidate.

This conservative is dismayed that his party has lost its damn mind.

While Sykes has come a long way toward making sense of what happened, he is still somewhat bewildered by Trump’s decisive capture of the movement. From Sykes’ perspective, it was a hostile takeover, constituting a “repudiation of the conservative mind.” As Sykes writes in the book, Trump had tapped into “something disturbing that we had ignored and perhaps nurtured — a shift from an emphasis on freedom to authoritarianism and from American ‘exceptionalism’ to nativism.”



At some point, conservative talk radio hosts discovered that traditional news sources make perfect foils. So the talkers pounced, and kept pouncing, until, Sykes writes, “We had succeeded in convincing our audiences to ignore and discount any information whatsoever from the mainstream media.” He regrets that this strategy of delegitimization served to “destroy much of the right’s immunity to false information.”

Sykes devotes a substantial section of How the Right Lost Its Mind to the ascendance of “Alt-Reality” propaganda, how it nurtured “Post-Truth” politics, and its role in Trump’s electoral triumph.

It’s a chilling read. A sizable chunk of the American electorate is astonishingly susceptible to fabrications, even patently absurd ones. In Sykes telling, things got so weird during last year’s campaign that a cottage industry of fake fake news sprung up. Pranksters began fashioning reports just to test the limits of credulity. One tweeted out a contrived Clinton Foundation expense report that showed payees like ‘Sharia Law Center’ and ‘Bill Ayers,’ to see if the Twitterverse would bite. (Spoiler alert: the pranksters were unable to detect any limit to credulity.)

President Trump has, in a stroke of propaganda genius, co-opted the term “fake news,” applying it to legitimate media outlets that he considers unfriendly. In our conversation, Sykes noted that for each of his op-eds, The New York Times assigned a fact-checker. When he hears the president call the Times a “fake news joke,” he remembers the extreme rigor the paper has subjected his work to.

Toward the end of his book, Sykes urges fellow conservatives to “confront the conservative media that boosted and enabled Trumpism and created a toxic alternative reality bubble.” I asked him what non-conservatives might do to help. Because false beliefs are protected by extremely stubborn psychological barriers, Sykes thinks only “still-trusted conservative voices” have the power to stop the madness. “The right’s going to have to clean up its own house.” He laments that, as of now, “We’re not seeing a lot of that.”


“The damage to the political culture is so deep. If you have millions of Americans that learn to accept lies … that’s a degradation that is hard to come back from.

“Everything that’s happening now that’s bad,” he adds, “will get worse.”


He spends an entire chapter of How the Right Lost Its Mind chiding Limbaugh for his support of Trump and various other hypocrisies. At one point during our conversation, in an almost sympathetic tone, Sykes says that Hannity is “dumb as a box of rocks.”

Sykes alludes to his low moments, when he might have been confused with a Limbaugh or a Hannity, in the introduction of How the Right Lost Its Mind, wondering, “Did we — did I — contribute to this prairie fire of bigotry and xenophobia that seemed to grip so many on the right?”




Instead of decisively countering those who made bizarre, ugly assertions about, say, President Obama’s nativity or religious beliefs, “we simply rolled our eyes, because we were allied with them. They were still our friends. And then, suddenly, you realize, ‘This is who we are?’”

Sykes is glad to be free of the tribal pressures that came with having to maintain an audience. “I have not had one day when I regretted not being on the air. Because I don’t want to have to think about ‘What’s the backlash on all of this?’”

Tribalism is, Sykes believes, at the root of the right’s debasement. “For many conservatives, a willingness to ignore, rationalize or defend lies has become a test of tribal loyalty,” he writes in How the Right Lost Its Mind.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:An insane party gets an insane candidate.

This conservative is dismayed that his party has lost its damn mind.

While Sykes has come a long way toward making sense of what happened, he is still somewhat bewildered by Trump’s decisive capture of the movement. From Sykes’ perspective, it was a hostile takeover, constituting a “repudiation of the conservative mind.” As Sykes writes in the book, Trump had tapped into “something disturbing that we had ignored and perhaps nurtured — a shift from an emphasis on freedom to authoritarianism and from American ‘exceptionalism’ to nativism.”



At some point, conservative talk radio hosts discovered that traditional news sources make perfect foils. So the talkers pounced, and kept pouncing, until, Sykes writes, “We had succeeded in convincing our audiences to ignore and discount any information whatsoever from the mainstream media.” He regrets that this strategy of delegitimization served to “destroy much of the right’s immunity to false information.”

Sykes devotes a substantial section of How the Right Lost Its Mind to the ascendance of “Alt-Reality” propaganda, how it nurtured “Post-Truth” politics, and its role in Trump’s electoral triumph.

It’s a chilling read. A sizable chunk of the American electorate is astonishingly susceptible to fabrications, even patently absurd ones. In Sykes telling, things got so weird during last year’s campaign that a cottage industry of fake fake news sprung up. Pranksters began fashioning reports just to test the limits of credulity. One tweeted out a contrived Clinton Foundation expense report that showed payees like ‘Sharia Law Center’ and ‘Bill Ayers,’ to see if the Twitterverse would bite. (Spoiler alert: the pranksters were unable to detect any limit to credulity.)

President Trump has, in a stroke of propaganda genius, co-opted the term “fake news,” applying it to legitimate media outlets that he considers unfriendly. In our conversation, Sykes noted that for each of his op-eds, The New York Times assigned a fact-checker. When he hears the president call the Times a “fake news joke,” he remembers the extreme rigor the paper has subjected his work to.

Toward the end of his book, Sykes urges fellow conservatives to “confront the conservative media that boosted and enabled Trumpism and created a toxic alternative reality bubble.” I asked him what non-conservatives might do to help. Because false beliefs are protected by extremely stubborn psychological barriers, Sykes thinks only “still-trusted conservative voices” have the power to stop the madness. “The right’s going to have to clean up its own house.” He laments that, as of now, “We’re not seeing a lot of that.”


“The damage to the political culture is so deep. If you have millions of Americans that learn to accept lies … that’s a degradation that is hard to come back from.

“Everything that’s happening now that’s bad,” he adds, “will get worse.”


He spends an entire chapter of How the Right Lost Its Mind chiding Limbaugh for his support of Trump and various other hypocrisies. At one point during our conversation, in an almost sympathetic tone, Sykes says that Hannity is “dumb as a box of rocks.”

Sykes alludes to his low moments, when he might have been confused with a Limbaugh or a Hannity, in the introduction of How the Right Lost Its Mind, wondering, “Did we — did I — contribute to this prairie fire of bigotry and xenophobia that seemed to grip so many on the right?”




Instead of decisively countering those who made bizarre, ugly assertions about, say, President Obama’s nativity or religious beliefs, “we simply rolled our eyes, because we were allied with them. They were still our friends. And then, suddenly, you realize, ‘This is who we are?’”

Sykes is glad to be free of the tribal pressures that came with having to maintain an audience. “I have not had one day when I regretted not being on the air. Because I don’t want to have to think about ‘What’s the backlash on all of this?’”

Tribalism is, Sykes believes, at the root of the right’s debasement. “For many conservatives, a willingness to ignore, rationalize or defend lies has become a test of tribal loyalty,” he writes in How the Right Lost Its Mind.






The rightwingnuts will always remain a tribe of regressive racists savages.

View user profile

Speaking at the UN, Drumpf proposes wiping N Korea off the map.

Next 4th of July, he really, really wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Ave. Please, please.

Good blankin' grief.

View user profile
Crying or Very sad

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Crying or Very sad

It's tough bein' a Trump apologist, idinit?

Poor fellar.

View user profile

Sponsored content


View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum