This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sick and weak is no way to fix a bobcat undercarriage

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Got the hydraulic drive motor back, but my wife and I have been floored by a flu involving about two days of fever and massive drainage which fills the lungs.  It can always get worse.  It will be days before we even open the box, and probably will need lots of help.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:Got the hydraulic drive motor back, but my wife and I have been floored by a flu involving about two days of fever and massive drainage which fills the lungs.  It can always get worse.  It will be days before we even open the box, and probably will need lots of help.
Take care of yourself.

View user profile
right now I am more worried about Mrs. Seaoat whose fever just broke. I got her lunch and after she ate, she looked better but her ears and lungs are filing with fluids and she know the routine until yellow flem is coughed up they are reluctant to go anti biotic. She is incredibly strong so it is rare to see her this zapped.

The pump will wait.

View user profile
Given your condition, with holding an Rx for an antibiotic is ridiculous. She needs an antibiotic and decongestant.

View user profile
They always give antibiotics with the four tumors, but always waste time with decongestions which feel pretty sure she is allergic to the dog which sleeps at the foot of the bed. My daughter just confirmed her dog allergy. A real kick in the butt for dog lovers.

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum