Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I am really and truly sick of this place and sick of many of the people here

+2
no stress
Floridatexan
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

So I'm done with this for the time being. I have a lot on my plate. There's nothing but very cheap sexual innuendo and hatred here. Really, I am beginning to despise certain members, and I don't have time for that. So, for those of you who are still thinking that Romney has a chance of being elected, "read my lips"...it ain't happenin'. And you're dumbasses for thinking he can win.

no stress

no stress

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

no stress

no stress

wooooooo-----hooooooooo!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

no stress

no stress

SUHWEEEEEEET !!!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Floridatexan wrote:
So I'm done with this for the time being. I have a lot on my plate. There's nothing but very cheap sexual innuendo and hatred here. Really, I am beginning to despise certain members, and I don't have time for that. So, for those of you who are still thinking that Romney has a chance of being elected, "read my lips"...it ain't happenin'. And you're dumbasses for thinking he can win.

You can leave any time you want. Actually, we would prefer that you leave.
And please forgive dreamsglore for her cheap nasty innuendos and hatred. It's how she was raised and she don't know no better.

no stress

no stress

ghandi wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You can leave any time you want. Actually, we would prefer that you leave.
And please forgive dreamsglore for her cheap nasty innuendos and hatred. It's how she was raised and she don't know no better.

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

knothead

knothead

FT, I can relate to your frustration but you are a valuable member of the forum, at least I appreciate your contribution so before throwing in the towel give it a rest and contemplate. The same goes for everyone here, we do get very caustic and that should not alienate anyone, everyone should have a voice and every voice is important . . . . this is America!!!! Hang in there please.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Chrissy wrote:[img]I am really and truly sick of this place and sick of many of the people here Images17[/img]

She likes having her feathers pulled...

knothead

knothead

Looking at the cheap comments here I say to you shame on you for being so pathetic.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

On her behalf, I will say that she doesn't do the personal attacks like her counter parts: dreamsglore and salinski. She ain't bright and is usually wrong but she doesn't take it to a personal level. For that, I salute her.

well... i don't want her to go. i hope things work out soon. come back for some more schoolin asap.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

PkrBum wrote:well... i don't want her to go. i hope things work out soon. come back for some more schoolin asap.

If I didn't have a brain, I'd ask you what pkr stands for pokerbum.

Floridatexan wrote:

You're one of the smartest progressive people here,FT so don't let the ignorant asses like Gunz,Chrissy and Ghandi get to you. They don't have half the sense you do and know it so that's why they say they things they do.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

You're one of the smartest progressive people here,FT so don't let the ignorant asses like Gunz,Chrissy and Ghandi get to you. They don't have half the sense you do and know it so that's why they say they things they do.

There ya go. You have an overmedicated dummy on your side. What else do you need? Just don't let your children near her.

Floridatexan wrote:

What do you expect, you act like you are surprised at the way you are treated. Everything you put on here is to belittle anyone who has a different opinion than you do. Do you expect that you can call people dumb asses and they will just sit by and let you do it, no they fight back and you asked for it.

Dreamsglore wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

[img]I am really and truly sick of this place and sick of many of the people here 37710810[/img]

alecto wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

What do you expect, you act like you are surprised at the way you are treated. Everything you put on here is to belittle anyone who has a different opinion than you do. Do you expect that you can call people dumb asses and they will just sit by and let you do it, no they fight back and you asked for it.

That's false.The republicans attack 10 times more and in groups.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:

Don't let the door hit you on the way out dumbass!

Floridatexan wrote:

I am really and truly sick of this place and sick of many of the people here Th?id=I.4998926037877747&pid=1

Only for the time being?

Don't let the door hit you in the you know where because you might bruise it. However do come back any time you feel you need to be educated some more.

*****ROFLMAO*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzUfItgyFxY

Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum