Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

President Trump is really bothered by losing the popular vote by three million

+4
RealLindaL
polecat
Floridatexan
2seaoat
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

His personality disorder as we speak is irrationally focused on lying about the truth of his loss of the popular vote, and the fact that his crowds on January 20th were records.....they were not. What sane person would spend one second on trying to lie about the obvious, when all he had to do was ignore the same because NOBODY cares except a person with a personality disorder.

The leftists have constantly brought up the poplar vote... as if it were relevant to the election results.

Who cares? Leftists do... and it pisses them off that he tinkers with their talkingpoints. Tuff shit.

2seaoat

The leftists have constantly brought up the poplar vote... as if it were relevant to the election results.

Who cares? Leftists do... and it pisses them off that he tinkers with their talkingpoints. Tuff shit.

President Trump just became a leftist......Orwell was brilliant.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

There's no reason for him to continue this charade...except there's something wrong with his head.

2seaoat wrote:The leftists have constantly brought up the poplar vote... as if it were relevant to the election results.

He's trolling the leftist talkingpoint. Just doing it to piss them off. Pretty funny actually... lol.

polecat

polecat

So Trump says Hillary was smart enough to rig 3-5 million fake votes, but not smart enough to rig 'em in the right states?  Hmmm. - Tea Pain

I've found & questioned the (now) 5 million people who voted illegally. They all voted for Trump. (see how easy it is to make vote stuff up?) - Kurt Eichenwald

President Trump is really bothered by losing the popular vote by three million C2s5tn10

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The leftists have constantly brought up the poplar vote... as if it were relevant to the election results.

He's trolling the leftist talkingpoint. Just doing it to piss them off. Pretty funny actually... lol.

OMG Pkr, now I KNOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that you're in complete denial of the psychological defects in this man.  You're giving him waaaay too much credit.  It's patently obvious that he's very seriously upset -- obsessive, in fact -- over having lost the popular vote.  Remember -- this is a man who's practically told us in so many words that winning is everything to him.  Everything!!   And yes, he won, but it's not enough for him.  He didn't win the popular vote, and he didn't win more adoring crowds at his 'coronation.'   He.   Can't.    Stand.    It.    

This man is really sick, and it's sad and frightening.  I'm not kidding.

2seaoat

He threw a party and nobody came......well a few came.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

he didn't win more adoring crowds at his 'coronation.'   He.   Can't.    Stand.    It.    

I think we elected a King, not a president. What will he say and do should either house of congress flips or Republicans lose seats during a midterm election? What will he do if he does not get re-elected in 2020?

Hubris eventually does politicians in. Republicans are riding a wave right now, but the next swell could lead to a wipeout. 'Mandates' are not everlasting.....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:'Mandates' are not everlasting.....[/color]

And Trump never had a mandate in the first place.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:

President Trump is really bothered by losing the popular vote by three million Popula10

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

President Trump is really bothered by losing the popular vote by three million Popula10

That would make a nice T-shirt!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:he didn't win more adoring crowds at his 'coronation.'   He.   Can't.    Stand.    It.    

I think we elected a King, not a president. What will he say and do should either house of congress flips or Republicans lose seats during a midterm election? What will he do if he does not get re-elected in 2020?

Hubris eventually does politicians in. Republicans are riding a wave right now, but the next swell could lead to a wipeout. 'Mandates' are not everlasting.....

He'll never make it to 2020.

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:he didn't win more adoring crowds at his 'coronation.'   He.   Can't.    Stand.    It.    

If this was a sane world he never would have made it in 2016.

Vikingwoman

TRUMP IS INVOLVED W/ THE RUSSIANS! It will come out in time. Hopefully before his term ends.

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

If this was a sane world he never would have made it in 2016.

Too, too true.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:TRUMP IS INVOLVED W/ THE RUSSIANS!   It will come out in time. Hopefully before his term ends.

Problem is, Viking, you can't be entirely sure he's "involved" in something actionable, because if you were, "it" would already have come out in the way you hope.

Personally, as depressing as the thought of even one more year is, much less four, I don't want to pin my hopes on what if's and maybe's. I tried to hold onto stuff like that throughout his campaign, and it did no good whatsoever.

Vikingwoman

I will say this. I am certain Trump knew the Russians were going to destroy Hillary. We might not can prove it right now but I believe in time it will dawn on most Americans. Even John McCain suspects this as does others. Just watch and see how he treats Russia.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:I will say this. I am certain Trump knew the Russians were going to destroy Hillary. We might not can prove it right now but I believe in time it will dawn on most Americans. Even John McCain suspects this as does others. Just watch and see how he treats Russia.

Oh, you can bet I'll be watching, along with millions of other Americans.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:I will say this. I am certain Trump knew the Russians were going to destroy Hillary. We might not can prove it right now but I believe in time it will dawn on most Americans. Even John McCain suspects this as does others. Just watch and see how he treats Russia.

Oh, you can bet I'll be watching, along with millions of other Americans.

President Trump is really bothered by losing the popular vote by three million Trumpu17

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum