Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

It is almost a popular vote landslide...more than all the loser's popular vote since Andrew Jackson

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

The counting continues but it looks like she will have more popular votes than all the candidates who won the popular vote in history but lost the electoral votes. I guess she accomplished her goal of a landslide in the popular vote by campaigning in Arizona, while ignoring Wisconsin. Lost both of the state's electoral votes, yet this election is becoming historic with the popular rejection of Donald Trump. The media was right on the landslide for Clinton nationwide, but how stupid was that focus.......I mean Hillary bought in with her campaign allocation. Folks in Wisconsin did not vote as Governor Walker perfected a difficult road to vote, but there are zero excuses why somebody did not vote in this election. I have argued over half the folks protesting never even bothered to vote. People on this forum think Trump won some type of mandate......nothing could be further from the truth.

2seaoat

Hillary is going to exceed the popular vote by Jimmy Carter beating President Ford. Popular vote only goes to who most people in America think should be President....it does not mean a thing in regard to electoral votes, but to exceed Jimmy Carter over Ford.....historic.

2seaoat

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/federal-judges-wisconsins-gop-redistricting-maps-unconstitutional/ar-AAkAH3p?li=BBnb7Kz

No

ya know... it was really embarrassing when the headline read "Dewey Wins"..!!

But they'd have to run it for a week straight to the match the leftist stupidity you're exhibiting.

knothead

knothead

Bottom line . . . . . there is no mandate . . . . .

2seaoat

What part of what I have posted makes you uncomfortable. This election was historic in the lack of support for the winner. There has never been less of a mandate for a candidate in American history. I think it impacts how utterly failed the Trump candidacy was to the vast majority of Americans, yet he will be President. I think history matters. I think the truth matters. I think it is an intelligent discussion to talk about how President Carter beat Ford in a landslide yet Clinton lost getting more popular votes over Donald Trump than Carter got over the loser Ford. Historic.

knothead wrote:Bottom line . . . . . there is no mandate . . . . .
There's enough of one get over it you lost

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum