Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Meryl Streep's Deadly Effective Trump Put-down at Golden Globes Awards

+2
RealLindaL
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Streep's put down of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head is powerfully awful. Enjoy!

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/meryl-streep-calls-out-donald-trump-in-her-golden-globes-speech-041005799.html

RealLindaL

Excellent, and kudos to Streep for both telling it like it is and providing information on how to support valid journalism.

Thanks for posting, WS.

Telstar

Telstar

Great speech from America's greatest living actress.

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:Streep's put down of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head is powerfully awful.  Enjoy!

https://www.yahoo.com/movies/meryl-streep-calls-out-donald-trump-in-her-golden-globes-speech-041005799.html

Yeah, the election proved how much real American voters look to the Hollywood Elite for candidate information.

I'm not surprised you and the other Progressives love being told what to do by them. Do you especially enjoy the Kardashians? I bet you love homophobe and child abuser Alec Baldwin too.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:Streep's put down of the Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head is powerfully awful.  Enjoy!

Yeah, the election proved how much real American voters look to the Hollywood Elite for candidate information.

I'm not surprised you and the other Progressives love being told what to do by them.  Do you especially enjoy the Kardashians?  I bet you love homophobe and child abuser Alec Baldwin too.

Speaking of being told what to do, don't forget to take your meds old man.

Meryl Streep's Deadly Effective Trump Put-down at Golden Globes Awards Trump_31

2seaoat

fascists attack the arts and the press. They create their alternative doublethink world of evil and manipulation. The truth will prevail. Beautiful speech.

Sal

Sal

And, Trump responds as only Trump would ...

Meryl Streep's Deadly Effective Trump Put-down at Golden Globes Awards Captur33

That is your president-elect, America.

Well done.

2seaoat

I bet you love homophobe and child abuser Alec Baldwin too.

Finally, we are getting closer to the truth. The shirtless photo with the shovel gave it away for me, but like ernst your perverse world view seeking scapegoats to justify your lifestyle was the tell. Why do you insist to hide in the closet and not be honest?

2seaoat wrote: I bet you love homophobe and child abuser Alec Baldwin too.

Finally, we are getting closer to the truth.  The shirtless photo with the shovel gave it away for me, but like ernst your perverse world view seeking scapegoats to justify your lifestyle was the tell.  Why do you insist to hide in the closet and not be honest?

Probably for the same reason that you don't. We know that losing your father set upon you a confused and misdirected sexuality. The daddy issues did put you through college as a male prostitute... but obviously scarred you. There's little that can be done for you... but please get help for your son. Sneaking into his room at night may have been rationalized by your psychosis... but it wasn't ok. Stop the cycle.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum