Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My Most Effective Method for Shutting Trump Supporters Up and Exposing Their Ignorance

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Floridatexan wrote:

I think the only thing that made people want to vote FOR Trump was that they thought he would "shake things up". They were so dissatisfied with the do-nothing congress that it led them to vote for him. In many ways even his "style" tends to attract the Tea Party types who unfortunately don't recognize the fact that it has largely been Tea Party resistance to progress that has created the deadlock they are now frustrated with...so they vote in yet another extreme (or is he) person to shake up the system.

I think they would react to the idea shown in the video by saying Trump doesn't agree with those groups and that he has no control over who supports him. They would basically give him a pass because they have one thing in mind, to shake up the system and they don't care how that gets done. They don't care now but when it all comes apart they may well find themselves bucking the guy and his plans.

Markle

Markle

othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

I think the only thing that made people want to vote FOR Trump was that they thought he would "shake things up". They were so dissatisfied with the do-nothing congress that it led them to vote for him. In many ways even his "style" tends to attract the Tea Party types who unfortunately don't recognize the fact that it has largely been Tea Party resistance to progress that has created the deadlock they are now frustrated with...so they vote in yet another extreme (or is he) person to shake up the system.

I think they would react to the idea shown in the video by saying Trump doesn't agree with those groups and that he has no control over who supports him. They would basically give him a pass because they have one thing in mind, to shake up the system and they don't care how that gets done. They don't care now but when it all comes apart they may well find themselves bucking the guy and his plans.

MOST AMUSING!  LOL!

In your opinion, the reason Hillary Clinton was TROUNCED is that voters were dissatisfied...WITH CONGRESS.  GOT IT!  LOL!

Why don't you simply admit that you had a deeply flawed candidate that had no clue why she was running other than she was a woman and deserved to be president?

Perhaps, in the future, if Progressives and Democrats are honest with themselves, and accept why they were TROUNCED by Republicans, all the way down the ticket, they'll begin to attact American voters.

Last edited by Markle on 12/24/2016, 5:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

I simply have to disagree. I was at a Christmas party where no invitee made less than six figures. In September, I had told many of the invitees that as a Republican I was going to vote for HIllary. At least two people at the table said thanks Seaoat, you will cost me 13k a year, and the other person who makes even more money said Seaoat.......Hillary is going to raise our taxes and that is not theoretical, it will hurt us. I told them I was sorry, but my vote was based on what was best for America, and admitted that I no longer had the higher income where the higher tax brackets would hurt me more than a couple thousand a year, and certainly not as much as them. People voted for Trump who thought he would keep their taxes low, or cut their taxes. I mean they may only be the top 5% of Americans, but they are quite vocal about lazy people stealing from them. I am speechless with their logic, but it has nothing to do with stupid. These are extremely successful business people who were voting their self interest.

dumpcare

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

MOST AMUSING!  LOL!

In your opinion, the reason Hillary Clinton was TROUNCED is that voters were dissatisfied...WITH CONGRESS.  GOT IT!  LOL!

Why don't you simply admit that you had a deeply flawed candidate that had no clue why she was running other than she was a woman and deserved to be president?

Perhaps, in the future, if Progressives and Democrats are honest with themselves, and accept why they were TROUNCED by Republicans, all the way down the ticket, they'll begin to attact American voters.

They were trounced for the very reason othershoe stated. I know several that voted for Trump that cringe damn near at everything he has stated thus far. We shall see how this all plays out, hoping for the best, but my brain tells me it won't be pretty.

2seaoat

My wife baked some Christmas cookies for her brother like her mother used to do and we spent this afternoon visiting them. They are life long Republicans where their family income in retirement is over 200k and they are disgusted what they have seen in Trumps appointments. My brother in law is a big conservative outdoors guy who really gives a chit about the environment, and had gone after a farmer who was spraying his fields from a plane and sprayed him and some other people in boats on the river while watching an eagle's nest. He told me today that the guy who was appointed EPA was going to get rid of some of the agricultural epa regulations and has been an advocate for the same. I have never seen two seventy something Republicans so pissed off. After they retired they really got into bird watching, kayaking, and hiking and like Teddy Roosevelt they believe Republicans should conserve our natural resources. He is not even in office and people who voted for him are not happy. The only folks I have seen who are happy are high income folks who were worried about taxes and the racist who think Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims need to go. It will be interesting the next 180 days.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My wife baked some Christmas cookies for her brother like her mother used to do and we spent this afternoon visiting them.   They are life long Republicans where their family income in retirement is over 200k and they are disgusted what they have seen in Trumps appointments.  My brother in law is a big conservative outdoors guy who really gives a chit about the environment, and had gone after a farmer who was spraying his fields from a plane and sprayed him and some other people in boats on the river while watching an eagle's nest.  He told me today that the guy who was appointed EPA was going to get rid of some of the agricultural epa regulations and has been an advocate for the same.   I have never seen two seventy something Republicans so pissed off.  After they retired they really got into bird watching, kayaking, and hiking and like Teddy Roosevelt they believe Republicans should conserve our natural resources.  He is not even in office and people who voted for him are not happy.  The only folks I have seen who are happy are high income folks who were worried about taxes and the racist who think Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims need to go.  It will be interesting the next 180 days.

My Most Effective Method for Shutting Trump Supporters Up and Exposing Their Ignorance Whats-your-point_zpspqvgqrka

2seaoat

My point is that the disdain for President Elect Trump may be greater than him losing by three million votes the popular vote. Your not understanding the same........priceless.

dumpcare

The point is Markle some people are all ready regretting voting for Trump and he hasn't even taken office.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:My point is that the disdain for President Elect Trump may be greater than him losing by three million votes the popular vote.  Your not understanding the same........priceless.

So you needed all that word salad to say the one sentence above.  Got it.

My Most Effective Method for Shutting Trump Supporters Up and Exposing Their Ignorance Long20Letter_zpswlhl8zgx

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump son selling access to Trump in the name of St. Jude. Danny Thomas is rolling in his grave.

http://addictinginfo.org/2016/12/23/twitter-destroys-trump-after-he-whines-that-eric-cant-sell-access-to-his-administration-tweets/

"...@realDonaldTrump Sorry your children can't get the tax deduction on your name. But people should donate DIRECTLY to St. Jude.

— Tony Posnanski (@tonyposnanski) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump remember when you used Trump foundation money to buy a big picture of yourself? Sell it. Give the kids the cash.

— Emma Kennedy (@EmmaKennedy) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump You could always quit and let him continue his stellar work. The world will thank you.

— Cameron Atfield (@CameronAtfield) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump Just an idea. Maybe spend some of that nuke money on helping kids?

— Matt Peterson (@mattbpete) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump Your "wonderful son" was trying to sell access to you in the name of charity. SHAME! #draintheswamp

— Neal Gottlieb (@nealhgottlieb) December 23, 2016

.@realDonaldTrump Yeah quit your bullshit, and quit using sick kids to do it. Write a fucking check like the rest of us.@EricTrump

— NastyCoCo (@HeadOColettuce) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump @realDonaldTrump BEFORE YOU GO ANY FURTHER – he was selling access to you, exactly what you railed on Hillary about

— Buster (@Americas_Dad) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump He is no longer allowed to auction off access to a powerful family. Do you really not understand this? Quit whining. Lead.

— Kim Wright (@Kim_Wright_W) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump No, it's not wrong and you ragged on Clinton you early stage dementia patient.

— Andrew Mastrandonas (@AndrewMinDC) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump YES was the wrong answer to "Do you want to be president" if you wished your grifter family to avoid high profile conflicts

— Mrs. Betty Bowers (@BettyBowers) December 23, 2016

@realDonaldTrump HRC's foundation brings HIV treatment drugs to thousands of Africans and you painted it as beyond evil. #hypocriteTrump

— Doug (Jax) Taylor (@DougyLuvFoxy) December 23, 2016

Interestingly, Trump neglected to mention that Eric Trump’s foundation was busted funneling nearly $1 million to his father’s businesses, nor did he tell people about the fact that his son lies about where the money goes or the fact that the ETF spent $25,000 on a painting of Eric’s dad..."

2seaoat

So you needed all that word salad to say the one sentence above. Got it.

Context.......it is what you use when you are not cutting and pasting.

2seaoat wrote:My wife baked some Christmas cookies for her brother like her mother used to do and we spent this afternoon visiting them.   They are life long Republicans where their family income in retirement is over 200k and they are disgusted what they have seen in Trumps appointments.  My brother in law is a big conservative outdoors guy who really gives a chit about the environment, and had gone after a farmer who was spraying his fields from a plane and sprayed him and some other people in boats on the river while watching an eagle's nest.  He told me today that the guy who was appointed EPA was going to get rid of some of the agricultural epa regulations and has been an advocate for the same.   I have never seen two seventy something Republicans so pissed off.  After they retired they really got into bird watching, kayaking, and hiking and like Teddy Roosevelt they believe Republicans should conserve our natural resources.  He is not even in office and people who voted for him are not happy.  The only folks I have seen who are happy are high income folks who were worried about taxes and the racist who think Blacks, Mexicans, and Muslims need to go.  It will be interesting the next 180 days.

Your BIL is an establishment Republican that got butthurt because Jeb or some other loser didn't win.

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:
Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

MOST AMUSING!  LOL!

Perhaps, in the future, if Progressives and Democrats are honest with themselves, and accept why they were TROUNCED by Republicans, all the way down the ticket, they'll begin to attract American voters.

They were trounced for the very reason othershoe stated. I know several that voted for Trump that cringe damn near at everything he has stated thus far. We shall see how this all plays out, hoping for the best, but my brain tells me it won't be pretty.

Interesting.... President Elect Donald Trump has not done anything post-election that he did not say he would do pre-election.

Contrary to your flawed opinion, more voters support Donald Trump than they did in the election.

Even Progressives grudgingly accept the abject failure of Lame Duck President Barak Hussein Obama. What they fear is that Donald Trump will be a rousing success quickly erasing any "legacy" perceived by his supporters.

2seaoat

Your BIL is an establishment Republican that got butthurt because Jeb or some other loser didn't win.

He was Super of a large school district for twenty years, and then became the County administrator for five years, so yes he is and was a life time fiscal conservative who served in government and knows what is required to make government work efficiently, and hated the Cook County Democrats. When he goes into a car dealership, he asks the dealer for the least expensive car on the lot. He has five million in the bank, lives in a paid house with a beautiful view of the river from the cliff where his house sits, and he and is wife bring in close to 300k a year in retirement, plus an equal amount from his investments so he is a 1% Republican who is not happy with President elect Trump's EPA choice. He was never for Jeb. He was a Kasich guy. Most Illinois Republicans barely tolerated Trump's candidacy, but when you take environmental protections away and allow BP and others to poison our land without compensation.......it is not liberal democrats who get piszzed it is businessmen who are damaged by the same behavior.

2seaoat

Even Progressives grudgingly accept the abject failure of Lame Duck President Barak Hussein Obama.

Coming from the guy who thought the FBI convenes a grand jury.......and who thought Trickle down economics helped the American median income.......stupid cannot be fixed.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Markle wrote:
othershoe1030 wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

MOST AMUSING!  LOL!

Again, let me burry the propagandist notion that Trump trounced Hillary: Coming in 46th out of 58 is a long way from a trouncing. It is not even a respectable finish. As far as the popular vote goes the result is even more stunning since Hillary had nearly Three Million more popular votes than the PG elect. If this is too complicated, take a look at these two graphs, which tell the story in pictures.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/12/18/us/elections/donald-trump-electoral-college-popular-vote.html

Granted, he won enough electoral college votes to win and Hillary was far from a perfect candidate. You can rest assured that the Democrats will be and have already been combing through the results percent by precinct and from every angle to make sure we don't make the same mistakes again. I have a few ideas about it too but don't want to overwhelm you with too many words.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:
Even Progressives grudgingly accept the abject failure of Lame Duck President Barak Hussein Obama.

Coming from the guy who thought the FBI convenes a grand jury.......and who thought Trickle down economics helped the American median income.......stupid cannot be fixed.

Malarkey

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama has helped the top 5% of earners the most and the lowest fifth by far the least with each fifth increasing slightly except for the top fifth and top 5% the most.

To you, that's grand, spectacular in fact. No wonder more low and moderate income folks, including blacks, voted for Donald Trump than voted for Mitt Romney.

You must be proud.

Let the name calling resume!

Obama talked a much different game than he delivered. Enough tired of that rhetoric.

Others of course will never recognize... much less consider... actual results. See: "STUNNING SUCCESS".

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum