Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

James Woolsey resigns from Trump transition team effective immediately

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Perhaps conscientious professionals have had enough?

By Philip Rucker January 5 at 7:24 PM
Former CIA director R. James Woolsey Jr., a veteran of four presidential administrations and one of the nation’s leading intelligence experts, resigned Thursday from President-elect Donald Trump’s transition team because of growing tensions over Trump’s vision for intelligence agencies.

Woolsey’s resignation as a Trump senior adviser comes amid frustrations over the incoming administration’s national security plans and Trump’s public comments undermining the intelligence community.

“Effective immediately, Ambassador Woolsey is no longer a Senior Advisor to President-Elect Trump or the Transition. He wishes the President-Elect and his Administration great success in their time in office,” Jonathan Franks, a spokesman for Woolsey, said in a statement.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/01/05/former-cia-director-james-woolsey-quits-trump-transition-team/?utm_term=.82f874ba76d5

RealLindaL

All Woolsey would say in an interview I saw this evening was that he no longer felt that he was truly an advisor and didn't want to say he was (when he wasn't). I think that speaks volumes, but it's all speculation until and if he decides to be more forthcoming on what things were really like for him on the transition team -- which apparently he hadn't even really been part of since October, for whatever reason.

As an aside, I also think it'd be very interesting to hear what some other people who may've felt dismissed or slighted by Trump (think Giuliani, Christie, Romney et al) might have to say about what went down and how they were treated. My husband speculates that, knowing how Trump operates, everyone is probably required to sign a confidentiality agreement of some sort before even being considered for a position. Wouldn't doubt he's right, but it's only a guess.

Somehow I think we never really knew what the word "secrecy" meant before, but will be learning fast.

Lol... if hillary didn't teach you that then you're as thick as a brick.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:Lol... if hillary didn't teach you that then you're as thick as a brick.

Trump will be teaching lots of tricks. Like how to rape your own daughter without getting maced in the face.  clown

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Lol... if hillary didn't teach you that then you're as thick as a brick.

Trump will be teaching lots of tricks. Like how to rape your own daughter without getting maced in the face.  clown

You are one sick perv bill.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

LOL back to bill. Contards always act so tough but here they are still worrying about a long gone forum ghost. Sad that this big bad bill still occupies the tiny space between the ears of a couple of mouth breathing contards on this forum.

RealLindaL wrote:All Woolsey would say in an interview I saw this evening was that he no longer felt that he was truly an advisor and didn't want to say he was (when he wasn't).   I think that speaks volumes, but it's all speculation until and if he decides to be more forthcoming on what things were really like for him on the transition team -- which apparently he hadn't even really been part of since October, for whatever reason.

As an aside, I also think it'd be very interesting to hear what some other people who may've felt dismissed or slighted by Trump (think Giuliani, Christie, Romney et al) might have to say about what went down and how they were treated.  My husband speculates that, knowing how Trump operates, everyone is probably required to sign a confidentiality agreement of some sort before even being considered for a position.  Wouldn't doubt he's right, but it's only a guess.

Somehow I think we never really knew what the word "secrecy" meant before, but will be learning fast.

Secrecy? Like Obama's college transcripts or the three years it took to produce a birth certificate? Or how about documentation on Fast and Furious? Hillary's 30k of emails deleted with Bleach Bit? How about who was in control the night of Benghazi? Please....don't lecture us about secrecy when the last eight years the most "transparent administration ever" has been less than so.

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:
Secrecy? Like Obama's college transcripts or the three years it took to produce a birth certificate? Or how about documentation on Fast and Furious? Hillary's 30k of emails deleted with Bleach Bit? How about who was in control the night of Benghazi? Please....don't lecture us about secrecy when the last eight years the most "transparent administration ever" has been less than so.

PeeDawg's posts are the rancid fruit of the fake news industry.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Tax returns. Real medical report.

Sal wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

PeeDawg's posts are the rancid fruit of the fake news industry.
And which of my facts above are inaccurate? Show us his college grades. Why did it take counterfeiters three years to make a fake BC? Don't worry about Hilz emails, the truth is coming out soon.

othershoe1030 wrote:Tax returns. Real medical report.
About the time Hillary gives us all those emails .... and if they had an issue with his taxes, the IRS would have exposed it already

Some of his returns were already illegally leaked. Gee... I wonder who would've done that?

Sal

Sal

Tellthetruth wrote:
And which of my facts above are inaccurate? Show us his college grades. Why did it take counterfeiters three years to make a fake BC? Don't worry about Hilz emails, the truth is coming out soon.

None of it's true, PeeDawg.

It's all bullshit.

I know you don't believe that, but that's because you're an idiot.

Sal wrote:
Tellthetruth wrote:

None of it's true, PeeDawg.

It's all bullshit.

I know you don't believe that, but that's because you're an idiot.
Still butt hurt about the election I see ... good let it flow

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

LOL back to bill. Contards always act so tough but here they are still worrying about a long gone forum ghost. Sad that this big bad bill still occupies the tiny space between the ears of a couple of mouth breathing contards on this forum.

Not hardly...mentally disturbed, yes.

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Telstar wrote:

Not hardly...mentally disturbed, yes.

James Woolsey resigns from Trump transition team effective immediately Maroni10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum