Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’

+2
Sal
Telstar
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Telstar

Telstar

The story began making the rounds at Washington dinner parties late last summer: Donald Trump had been caught in a compromising sexual position by Russian intelligence agents during a business trip to Moscow. According to one version, told by a high-ranking Obama administration diplomat, Russian intelligence services, acting on Trump’s well-known obsession with sex, had arranged an evening for him with a bevy of hookers, with hidden cameras and microphones recording all the action. The jaw-dropping detail that topped the story? Trump had somehow engaged in “golden showers,” sex acts involving urine.  
Now, according to a leaked annex to the combined U.S. intelligence agencies’ report on Kremlin intrigues in the American elections, Russian security agents watched Trump engaging in “perverted sexual acts” that were “arranged/monitored by the FSB,” the Kremlin’s leading spy agency. The FSB, it said, “employed a number of  prostitutes to perform a golden showers (urination) show in front of him.” Not only that, according to the report’s anonymous Russian sources, Trump deliberately chose for his escapade “the Ritz Carlton hotel, where he knew President and Mrs. Obama (whom he hated) had stayed on one of their official trips to Russia and defiling the bed where they had slept.”
The veracity of the report and its sourcing have not been verified. CNN reported only that a two-page summary of the report “was presented last week to President Barack Obama and President-elect Trump [and] included allegations that Russian operatives claim to have compromising personal and financial information about Mr. Trump.” It cited “multiple U.S. officials with direct knowledge of the briefings,” and said the FBI was investigating. BuzzFeed published what it said was the full report ”compiled by a person who has claimed to be a former British intelligence official.”

http://www.newsweek.com/trump-russian-spies-infamous-golden-shower-memos-541315

Telstar

Telstar

Actually Trump seems more like the type that enjoys a nice hot scat sandwich over a golden shower but to each pervert their own.  Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Sal

Sal

TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’ Captur34

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’ Captur34

Beam me up, Vlad.  lol!

Sal

Sal

TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’ Trumppee

Sal

Sal

TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’ Captur35

Sal

Sal

2seaoat

Way out of line. We have one huge problem on this forum, and do we now lower our standards to that person's spamming this forum. There is nothing verified, and I could care less what his sexual preferences are as long as he is over eighteen and the participants are the same. I am so tired of this chit. Without Bob, T, Neko, and Boards it is just getting so tedious with the unfounded spamming, and little or no political discussions.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:Way out of line.  We have one huge problem on this forum, and do we now lower our standards to that person's spamming this forum.   There is nothing verified, and I could care less what his sexual preferences are as long as he is over eighteen and the participants are the same.   I am so tired of this chit.  Without Bob, T, Neko, and Boards it is just getting so tedious with the unfounded spamming, and little or no political discussions.

Pffft ...

... lighten up, Mr. Weatherbee.

I don't care if it's true or not, it's funny as hell.

And, Bob, Teo, and Boards would all be having a go at it.

Neko probably wouldn't get the jokes.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I don't agree Sal....it is disgusting and the conversations have turned to nothing more than preverted comments, pictures, and degradation of members. It is getting worse by the day.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 1/11/2017, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:Way out of line.  We have one huge problem on this forum, and do we now lower our standards to that person's spamming this forum.   There is nothing verified, and I could care less what his sexual preferences are as long as he is over eighteen and the participants are the same.   I am so tired of this chit.  Without Bob, T, Neko, and Boards it is just getting so tedious with the unfounded spamming, and little or no political discussions.

Pffft ...

... lighten up, Mr. Weatherbee.

I don't care if it's true or not, it's funny as hell.

And, Bob, Teo, and Boards would all be having a go at it.

Neko probably wouldn't get the jokes.

Bob would be LHAO and I don't recall him having many kind words to say about Trump. I miss Bob's Trump avatar with the stupid hair. BTW where is Boards? Kind of creepy that you included him with the rest.

Last edited by Telstar on 1/11/2017, 7:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Bob never got into the nasty, vulgar perverted shit nor did he agree with gay-bashing members....you are out of line Telstar.

Last edited by Joanimaroni on 1/11/2017, 7:28 pm; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:I don't agree Sal....it is disgusting and the conversations have turned to nothing more than preverted comments, pictures, and degradation of members. It is getting worse by the day.

Yes it is getting worse for some of the ones that have done it the most often and are now getting it back in their own faces. Must suck to be them. Laughing

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:I don't agree Sal....it is disgusting and the conversations have turned to nothing more than preverted comments, pictures, and degradation of members. It is getting worse by the day.

I'm so sorry you feel that way.

I think it's pretty humorous and not nearly as obnoxious and boring as Markle's constant lies or your personal vendettas.

2seaoat

I have recently been accused of gay bashing a certain member of this forum who spams fascist threads non stop, and when I explore the historical aspect of the same it is gay bashing. I could care less what two people over eighteen do with consent. I care a great deal to see history repeat itself. I just do not think one can complain about the treatment of President Obama by the fascist scum here, and then be guilty of the same when attacking President elect Trump. I used to defend President Bush from those kind of attacks and I was a Neocon, and when I defended President Obama, I was a communist. Look these folks who ascend to the Presidency are imperfect human beings, and perhaps President elect Trump's personality is particularly easy to make low blows, but the Presidency must have some semblance of respect and honor if a democracy does not degrade into a simple mob. I will give President Trump the respect of the office. I am deeply bothered by his flawed personality and the risks that entails, but the high road is always better, and let me be clear.....few here could get deeper in the gutter than I can, but it just is not intellectually stimulating to me and quite honestly is just boring in the exact manner as our current problem's posts have become.

2seaoat

I'm so sorry you feel that way.

I think it's pretty humorous and not nearly as obnoxious and boring as Markle's constant lies or your personal vendettas.

Two wrongs do not make a right. I am so tired of personal attacks against our Presidents. It started to get stupid with SNL and Jerry Ford, and it has progressively gotten less funny and deeply troubling. This forum has suffered enough from that type of posing and thread creation by the forum problem, to do the same is simply unacceptable.

Sal

Sal

Sorry, this is not normal, and I refuse to behave like it is.

Trump is a horrible human being and a huckster the likes of which we have never seen rise to this level.

Resistance is the only option for people of good conscience, and when ridicule is the most convenient tool, I won't hesitate to use it, your delicate sensibilities be damned.

2seaoat

....and President Obama was born in Kenya, he let Reverend Wright control him, and he supported the black panthers.......it all is just boring low intelligence propaganda which in the end takes away from constructive criticism of policies. I am so sick of sick individuals perverting the truth, and to now see folks who I respect doing the same just demeans any intelligent conversation. We have one huge problem on this forum, and to copy his hate, fear, and obscenity is not the right way to approach constructive dialogue. It is so boring, and if you want to skewer actual policy with observations.....great....but golden showers and reverend wright are as obscene as dead nude photos of Chris.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Sorry, this is not normal, and I refuse to behave like it is.

Trump is a horrible human being and a huckster the likes of which we have never seen rise to this level.

Resistance is the only option for people of good conscience, and when ridicule is the most convenient tool, I won't hesitate to use it, your delicate sensibilities be damned.

Sorry, THIS IS NOT NORMAL. You know that this story is bogus, it is a total lie and of all the news agencies this was promoted to, NONE except for two desperately anti-Republican sources who now are desperately trying to backpedal.

Man up, show some character for a change.

Sal

Sal

The dossier was given to the FBI by John McCain.

Everyone who's anyone in DC has known what's in it for months.

The FBI found this info credible enough to apply for a wiretap warrant on four Trump aides.

The investigation is continuing.

This is news.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:The dossier was given to the FBI by John McCain.

The FBI found this info credible enough to apply for a wiretap warrant on four Trump aides.

This is news.

As you know, this is FAKE NEWS.

You're pathetic in your desperate effort to disparage a great leader in any nefarious way possible.  True or not, you don't give a darn.

Why is it important to you to lie to hurt someone you don't even know?

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:The dossier was given to the FBI by John McCain.

This is news.

TRUMP, RUSSIAN SPIES AND THE INFAMOUS ‘GOLDEN SHOWER MEMOS’ 58336e13

Vikingwoman

I don't know if it's bogus or not but the idea the Russians may
have humiliating info. on a President that could lead to blackmail is very scary. Trump can eat doodies every night for all I care and probably does but this may compromise the Presidency, if true.

2seaoat

I don't know if it's bogus or not but the idea the Russians may
have humiliating info. on a President that could lead to blackmail is very scary. Trump can eat doodies every night for all I care and probably does but this may compromise the Presidency, if true.

I remember a horrible example of hackers taking control of a computer on the old PNJ Navarre thread. At the time a guy was starting a business renting bikes and beach umbrellas and had two locations. He went after a business in Navarre and was constantly attacking a corrupt lease and how the business was violating the lease. He attacked the way jet skis were fueled and would never stop his attacks. Well somebody took over his camera and his microphone by putting a fake link which was a real problem nine years ago on the PNJ, and took over his computer and then proceeded to show the video and recordings of his wife and him arguing how they were not making any money in their business and they should probably move. It was a devastating invasion of privacy, and since then I always assume that my mike and camera can be taken over by me negligently hitting a link which makes no sense. I put electrical tape over my camera, and keep my mike settings at the lowest level which if changed would be noticeable. So to think the Russians and our Government do not have the tools to find information to compromise leadership is entirely naive. The folks who were on Navarre just left after the incident. It was horrible and a complete invasion of privacy, and most certainly a violation of the law which probably used a proxy server and a public hot spot to hide, and make any investigation difficult, but not impossible.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:I don't know if it's bogus or not but the idea the Russians may have humiliating info. on a President that could lead to blackmail is very scary. Trump can eat doodies every night for all I care and probably does but this may compromise the Presidency, if true.

As you know, the story is bogus. I was careless and jumped too quick to post a thread that was FAKE NEWS. When it was called to my attention, I immediately changed the headline to reflect that fact and apologized.

[...]

One of the charges involves Trump attorney Michael Cohen. This unsubstantiated dossier claims that Cohen is supposed to have been Trump's primary contact with the Russians. More specifically, the document claims Cohen met with Putin operatives in Prague on a specific date in August. Rosie Gray (a former BuzzFeed staffer who recently resigned -- along with a number of others) reports in the Atlantic that, during the date in question, a source confirmed Cohen was with his son at USC in Los Angeles.

Cohen told Gray in no uncertain terms that the CNN/BuzzFeed smear is "fake news" and added, “I’m telling you emphatically that I’ve not been to Prague, I’ve never been to [The] Czech [Republic], I’ve not been to Russia. The story is completely inaccurate, it is fake news meant to malign Mr. Trump.”

Both CNN and BuzzFeed have been the loudest, most sanctimonious screamers about WikiLeaks and the spreading of "fake news," and yet here they are….

[...]

http://www.dailywire.com/news/12320/cnnbuzzfeed-smear-collapses-trump-attorney-cohen-john-nolte

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum