Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

John Kerry S of S.... Finally this administration tells the truth. The less the public knows what's going on, THE BETTER!

+3
ZVUGKTUBM
2seaoat
Markle
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

This is the belief and policy of the Obama administration.  Instead of the transparency PROMISED by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama.  John Kerry lets slip what they REALLY demand.

[...]

"Remember this: No country is immune from terrorism. It’s easy to terrorize. Government and law enforcement have to be correct 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. But if you decide one day you’re going to be a terrorist and you’re willing to kill yourself, you can go out and kill some people. You can make some noise. Perhaps the media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover it quite as much. People wouldn’t know what’s going on.”

[...]

http://www.state.gov/secretary/remarks/2016/08/261339.htm

2seaoat

Tell me about transparency in the Paris Peace talks or President Reagan's deal for Iranian arms.......or on and on........The United States is a Republic. We elect representatives to.....duh.....represent us. They do their job, and we vote every two years for the house, six years for the senate, and four years for the President, and if we are unhappy with policy we remove them, but it is not a reality show where we poll the audience to see what policy we will follow or negotiate.....idiocy.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:....idiocy.

Can you expect anything less from Lame Dork poster Markle? He is quickly running out of material for his sophomoric propaganda, is he not?

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

dumpcare

You know as well as I do that if the public knew all that was going on there would be chaos. Hell the public is paranoid enough thinking they know what's going on. That is one of the reasons for top secret, secret and confidential classifications.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Tell me about transparency in the Paris Peace talks or President Reagan's deal for Iranian arms.......or on and on........The United States is a Republic. We elect representatives to.....duh.....represent us. They do their job, and we vote every two years for the house, six years for the senate, and four years for the President, and if we are unhappy with policy we remove them, but it is not a reality show where we poll the audience to see what policy we will follow or negotiate.....idiocy.

Not even in the same ballpark.

As you know, Secretary of State John Kerry is talking about the terrorist attacks which are happening with more and more frequency.

Your desperation is duly noted.

Do you believe that John Kerry would want to keep secret, and hide from the public if there were ever any real signs of Global Warming?

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:You know as well as I do that if the public knew all that was going on there would be chaos. Hell the public is paranoid enough thinking they know what's going on. That is one of the reasons for top secret, secret and confidential classifications.

No one ever said, "all that was going on"
However, when a radical Muslim kills 13 and wounds 31 of people at Fort Hood, and the President labels it "workplace violence" when everyone knows the truth, that just stupid and is a perfect example.

Too, there would be far less "paranoia" if there is any at all if folks knew they could depend on what we are told was the truth. Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama can't even identify our enemy.

While President Obama is overly eager to blame police before, even he acknowledges, that he doesn't have all the facts.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The less the media hypes the situation, the better. The less people watch Fox, the better, because it's straight-up brainwashing. I love my Muslim friends. I despise liars. That includes you.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Floridatexan wrote:
The less the media hypes the situation, the better.  The less people watch Fox, the better, because it's straight-up brainwashing.  I love my Muslim friends.  I despise liars.  That includes you.

How does that work? I'm figuring you use a sliding scale considering you BELIEVE Obama and Hillary. Jeez...have fun with that.

Another example of liberal destruction of the truth.

Floridatexan wrote:I despise liars.

Who are you voting for again? Lol... it must be very nice to so clueless and malleable.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Kerry's right with his thinking. Any nutcase terrorist who claims he's loyal to ISIS and then kills some innocent Americans and himself, is instantly a major media figure. And to all those who think of themselves as pro-ISIS Muslim militants, the nutcase becomes a martyr. And recruiting for ISIS peaks again.

Kerry is not advocating in any way legislation that would counter our right to a free press. He's surmising that the instant media attention garnered by a terrorist act, brings infamy that many weak people crave. He's right. And Markle is, once again, shown to be a fool.

Markle

Markle

Fun watching the Progressives here wiggle.

They scream bloody murder that President Bush LIED about WMD's, which he did not. They demanded to know all about that.

But, when it comes to ANYTHING Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama or former Secretary of State doesn't tell us about, or outright LIES about is perfectly okay.

As always, Progressives fervently believe that for THEMSELVES, THE END ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

2seaoat

As you know, Secretary of State John Kerry is talking about the terrorist attacks which are happening with more and more frequency.

More Americans have died from bee stings in the last 15 year than from terrorists.......and that includes Americans who die anywhere in the world by ANY act which is remotely connected to a terrorist event. Go try to scare stupid people. Go get poor kids who had no choice but to be indentured servants in a mercenary army we created to fight our colonial and imperialist wars.......where a child being dragged out of building is somehow justified as necessary collateral damage in your obscene paradigm where the profits of MIC must be maintained and that somehow we have declared war on ideas........your candidate Trump is a moral abomination, and the nation who courageously fought fascism and hate is now exporting the same in a short 70 years as the old saying that power corrupts.......thankfully your fascism like the perverse brownshirts of 1930 Germany will fail in this country.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:Fun watching the Progressives here wiggle.

They scream bloody murder that President Bush LIED about WMD's, which he did not.  They demanded to know all about that.

But, when it comes to ANYTHING Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama or former Secretary of State doesn't tell us about, or outright LIES about is perfectly okay.

As always, Progressives fervently believe that for THEMSELVES, THE END ALWAYS JUSTIFIES THE MEANS.

Put up or shut up Markle: Just what was it Kerry was trying to hide in the statement you quoted at the beginning of this thread?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:Fun watching the Progressives here wiggle.

They scream bloody murder that President Bush LIED about WMD's, which he did not.  They demanded to know all about that.

Put up or shut up Markle:  Just what was it Kerry was trying to hide in the statement you quoted at the beginning of this thread?

John Kerry S of S....  Finally this administration tells the truth.  The less the public knows what's going on, THE BETTER! Whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2

dumpcare

I guess you still have power Markle

Markle

Markle

ppaca wrote:I guess you still have power Markle

Just a matter of telling the truth.

2seaoat

Just a matter of telling the truth.

Now you have become a comedian.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: