Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHOCKING!!! No, not really. SOS, JOHN KERRY, TELLS IRAN THEY CAN SKIRT NEW VISA RULES!

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Markle

Markle

SHOCKING!!! No, not really. SOS, JOHN KERRY, TELLS IRAN THEY CAN SKIRT NEW VISA RULES!

SECRETARY OF STATE
Republicans blast Kerry for suggesting Iran could skirt new visa rules
Published December 21, 2015 FoxNews.com

Republicans on Monday blasted Secretary of State John Kerry for suggesting in a letter to his Iranian counterpart that the administration could help the country get around new visa restrictions passed by Congress.

“Instead of bending over backwards to try to placate the Iranian regime, the White House needs to be holding it accountable for its recent missile tests, its continued support for terrorism, and its wrongful imprisonment of Americans,” House Foreign Affairs Committee Chairman Ed Royce, R-Calif., said in a statement to FoxNews.com.

[...]

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2015/12/21/republicans-blast-kerry-for-suggesting-iran-could-skirt-new-visa-rules.html?intcmp=hpbt1

2seaoat

The Iranians are kicking ISIS's asz. I think it is time to tell the Saudis to stick it up their asz, and start getting much closer relations with Iran. We had thirty years of a historical close relationship before we allowed the Shah to terrorize his people. Now we back the Saudi corrupt royal family....when will we learn. When I was in College we had a great relationship with the Iranians and the University I attended was full of Iranians who I went to class with......good people......sorry Kerry is right to improve our relationship with Iran. All this war talk only leads to dead American kids. Iran historically has not been an aggressor.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Since PaceDog isn't here any more, I can pound on the nation of Israel with impunity....

When Bibi gives up his secret illicit arsenal of nuclear bombs, then we can fairly talk about the surrounding nations not having them.

Why does Israel need nuclear weapons when it has handily defeated EVERY ONE of its enemies in ALL of its wars with them using conventional means?

Why does Israel need an IRBM that nearly has intercontinental range? Its Jericho missile can reach as far as Norway or South Africa... Israel has no enemies that far away.

Israel is a belligerent, war-like nation that wants to imitate the great powers of the world, and it whines because the Muslim nations might try to get atomic bombs like they did.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Since PaceDog isn't here any more, I can pound on the nation of Israel with impunity....

You may have noticed that this thread has NOTHING to do with Israel.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum