Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Who knew John Kerry was such a comedian?

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

gatorfan

I'm sure Assad is quaking in his blood soaked boots - I mean after all he crossed Obamas red line that wasn't Obamas red line and nothing happened. Now this:

Kerry: 'Serious questions' about Syria after chlorine report

"....The United States is gravely concerned about the findings in this report, which point to a violation of the Chemical Weapons Convention,” he added. “The Assad regime must know that it will be held to account for such use in the international community.”

http://thehill.com/policy/international/218442-kerry-serious-questions-about-syria-after-chlorine-report

That's why Assad will go out in a blaze of glory(death). He knows he can't afford to be tried at The Hague like Slobodan Milisovic

knothead

knothead

So uh . . . . where/what is the comedy to which your thread title refers?

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:So uh . . . . where/what is the comedy to which your thread title refers?

A bit slow this afternoon are you? Wild football weekend?

gatorfan

knothead wrote:So uh . . . . where/what is the comedy to which your thread title refers?

Who knew John Kerry was such a comedian? 800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue

john Kerry is a idiot. just think, the left wanted him for president

knothead

knothead

Chrissy* wrote:john Kerry is a idiot. just think, the left wanted him for president

Really? He is far more qualified than all of the GOP candidates who have nothing of substance . . . . except for John Hunstman, I would have voted for him.

knothead wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:john Kerry is a idiot. just think, the left wanted him for president

Really? He is far more qualified than all of the GOP candidates who have nothing of substance . . . . except for John Hunstman, I would have voted for him.  

Right, Im sure you would have.

and right now he is trying to tell everyone just like Obama is that ISIL has nothing to do with religion. LOL

and when it comes to religion. apparently he thinks the bible commands us to defend muslims and God is a global warming advocate. Rolling Eyes

Now, get ready.... Please watch the following and then I want to see your outrage of your precious separation of church and state.

But youll be glad to know that the state department has made "religion matters" a MANTRA

which religion ?

Rolling Eyes

however, just so you know, he is very proud to say, in America you have the right to be stupid. And I agree with him, because he is LOL

Sal

Sal

Who was he running against again?

Who knew John Kerry was such a comedian? Bush-flag

Oh yeah, never mind.

Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:

and right now he is trying to tell everyone just like Obama is that ISIL has nothing to do with religion. LOL

and when it comes to religion. apparently he thinks the bible commands us to defend muslims and God is a global warming advocate.  Rolling Eyes

Now, get ready.... Please watch the following and then I want to see your outrage of your precious separation of church and state.

But youll be glad to know that the state department has made "religion matters" a MANTRA

which religion ?

Rolling Eyes

however, just so you know, he is very proud to say, in America you have the right to be stupid. And I agree with him, because he is LOL

like I said.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy* wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:

and when it comes to religion. apparently he thinks the bible commands us to defend muslims and God is a global warming advocate.  Rolling Eyes

which religion ?

Rolling Eyes

like I said.

President Obama is many things . . . . stupid is not one of them however.

knothead wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:

which religion ?

Rolling Eyes

like I said.

well he is either stupid or deliberately destroying this country in every venue possible.

knothead

knothead

Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:

which religion ?

Rolling Eyes

like I said.

well he is either stupid or deliberately destroying this country in every venue possible.

Many disagree, the views you espouse are the anger from being the loser in a democratic nation . . .. a nation of ideas and more importantly . . . elections!
Deal with it . . .

knothead wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
Chrissy* wrote:
knothead wrote:

which religion ?

Rolling Eyes

like I said.

Many disagree, the views you espouse are the anger from being the loser in a democratic nation . . .. a nation of ideas and more importantly . . . elections!
Deal with it . . .

Look. its been a good while since the election has been over. Don't you think its time to stop with the "I WON! you DIDNT" shit? I mean, really lame.

Obama has been a disaster and you know it. But I am sure for the life of you, you wouldn't admit it on here.

So really, the only real losers are the American people at this point, but the sad thing is, some really dense people still think Obama is a winner. sad

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum