Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A reality check for 2seaoat

+2
Markle
Hospital Bob
6 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1A reality check for 2seaoat Empty A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 10:52 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Being a Quran thumper is not a race.  It's a religion.  People who don't like the Quran thumpers are not racists.
Because if they are,  then all the liberals out here who don't like Bible thumpers are also racists.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:Being a Quran thumper is not a race.  It's a religion.  People who don't like the Quran thumpers are not racists.
Because if they are,  then all the liberals out here who don't like Bible thumpers are also racists.

Wow...we agree!

2seaoat

The two of you always have agreed. Two peas in a pod. Xenophobic fear is racism. Ethnicity, religion, and race are invidious distinctions which the equal protection clause addresses, and you Trump supporters love your racism and fear......I sense that Mr. Markle would put a dresser in front of the door when he stayed at hotels.....being afraid of diversity, and equal rights for all Americans are your curse.....if only you could put that dresser on the border, and at airports to keep scary people like the Khans out of this country......Bob, you are the most shameful person on this forum for your hate of Muslims and your support of Trump, and the use of Quran thumper or bible thumper for people of faith.....what sad lives the two of you must live where you attack diverse people and their faith.

Blah blah blah... nothing burger.

2seaoat

Blah blah blah... nothing burger.

You keep eating nothing burger, so why would you get picky now.

Sal

Sal

Glibertarian hero devours a steady diet of nothingburgers. Fast & Furious, Solyndra, IRSgate, BENGHAZI!!!11!!1!1, emailpalooza, and on and on and on ad infinitum.

He can't get enough.

7A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 10:01 pm

2seaoat

It must be the garnishes.......I mean if I could only sprinkle a little more stupid sauce on my nothing burger, but PK already has stupid breath from the same......

8A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 10:05 pm

Sal

Sal

It's weird.

It's almost as though he really loves nothing ...

... wait a minute ...

... I think I may have stumbled into something.

9A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 10:54 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:The two of you always have agreed.  

Again, exactly the kind of statement Trump would make. Completely false but hell who cares about truth anymore. lol

10A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 10:59 pm

2seaoat

Markle has no principles and you have no principles....you both voted for Romney, and you both like Trump's appeal to fear and hate.....what is untrue about the same. You hate the Kahns.....you hate Mexicans........by golly Mr. Markle and you both talk a good game but when I take the overlay off the projector.....I must admit you mostly overlap.

11A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 11:21 pm

2seaoat

However, the biggest overlap I have noticed is like all good selfish people you both use politics for justification and rationalization for your selfish self serving lives........why would I be surprised that you never coached a kids team, or worked on an environmental clean up, or became involved in Pensacola's parks to make them better, or worked with the schools to make them better, or donated to a charitable organization(with money Bob.....not in kind donations getting rid of some of your junk)....or doing volunteer work which taught at local schools, or built something for the community as a volunteer.

You think folks who go to church hate you......but when have you ever been hated for who you were or are when you hide the same your entire life and Sal called you out on what you posted here.....and Mr. Markle hides also......so pretend there are differences.......there are......but not enough to overcome the similarities. When have you ever promoted something positive and principled on the PNJ or here......you and markle use hate and prejudice driven by fear to advance your propaganda......none of us have a lot of life left, but I would be impressed if you gave back to the community, or Markle did the same.....but we both know you seek justification for your selfishness in politics.

12A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/1/2016, 11:22 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Markle has no principles and you have no principles....you both voted for Romney, and you both like Trump's appeal to fear and hate.....what is untrue about the same.  You hate the Kahns.....you hate Mexicans........by golly Mr. Markle and you both talk a good game but when I take the overlay off the projector.....I must admit you mostly overlap.

Boardsoffl showing his "stuff" again.

We're all impressed.

13A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 12:18 am

VectorMan

VectorMan

2seaoat wrote:However, the biggest overlap I have noticed is like all good selfish people you both use politics for justification and rationalization for your selfish self serving lives........why would I be surprised that you never coached a kids team, or worked on an environmental clean up, or became involved in Pensacola's parks to make them better, or worked with the schools to make them better, or donated to a charitable organization(with money Bob.....not in kind donations getting rid of some of your junk)....or doing volunteer work which taught at local schools, or built something for the community as a volunteer.

You think folks who go to church hate you......but when have you ever been hated for who you were or are when you hide the same your entire life and Sal called you out on what you posted here.....and Mr. Markle hides also......so pretend there are differences.......there are......but not enough to overcome the similarities.  When have you ever promoted something positive and principled on the PNJ or here......you and markle use hate and prejudice driven by fear to advance your propaganda......none of us have a lot of life left, but I would be impressed if you gave back to the community, or Markle did the same.....but we both know you seek justification for your selfishness in politics.

WTF? And stop using the word "same"! Rolling Eyes

14A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 1:31 am

2seaoat

same

of an identical type; exactly similar.

so...you have a problem with that word.......peculiar.

15A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 6:37 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay goddamnit you've got me. I hate everybody except old white men. lol

16A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 6:38 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Wait a minute, you're an old white man and I hate you too. Now you've got me so confused I don't know who to hate. lol

17A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 9:16 am

2seaoat

You are confused. Muslims are people too. Mexicans are people too. When you can denigrate people because of their religion......it is not funny. It is fascism.

18A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 9:40 am

2seaoat wrote:You are confused.  Muslims are people too.  Mexicans are people too.  When you can denigrate people because of their religion......it is not funny.  It is fascism.

No... it would just be hate and bigotry... period. It's not limited to or just apart of a political/economic ideology.

Your desire to use race or religion as a political tool however... is also bigotry. It also is harmful to what should be a separate and definable and serious issue. You cheapen that cause when you use it so frivolously for your own gains. You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

19A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 10:24 am

2seaoat

Your failure to recognize the southern strategy and leveraging tens of thousands of Bobs to control American politics is just mere bigotry......hardly, you run away from reality. Just watch the polls in November to see who is right. The evil in America is regional. It is certain. It is not ambiguous. Bob is a cheerleader for the same. The Kahns are great Americans, yet Bob demonizes Muslims and the religion and throws the constitution out the window as his Jim Crow upbringing fears diversity......the fear is tangible and real. Your failure to recognize the same is not by accident......you are a strong supporter of the white nationalist party and the region it was born.

20A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 10:36 am

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Bob is the most diabolical person in the country. He's hell bent to bring back slavery again. But he better hurry before the cancer gets him. lol

21A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 10:41 am

Bs... you had nothing to say when slinger called a Harvard professor an oreo because he found a result that was not in line with leftist ideology. Your outage and dispersion is selective and obviously subjective. Trying to turn the pejorative on me is a perfect example. It's simply a tool to you... obviously. You use it in every and any discussion that your argument on facts stalls. If you had any class or ethics you would cease the tactic and apologize.

Nobody here is fooled... certainly not anymore.

22A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 11:09 am

2seaoat

You are correct.....few are fooled. You are a member of the white nationalist party, who hates the government who worked to bring the equality that our founding fathers believed was due each citizen. An entire region fights the same. Bob is a cheerleader for the same. Balls and strikes are called.

23A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 8:07 pm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:You are confused.  Muslims are people too.  Mexicans are people too.  When you can denigrate people because of their religion......it is not funny.  It is fascism.

Boards, no one is denigrating ALL Muslims. Although their reluctance to expose and prosecute those among them who are radicals, is beginning to wear thin for most people.

The issue is RADICAL Islamic TERRORISTS.

What part of this is impossible for you to grasp?

24A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/2/2016, 8:10 pm

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: You are a member of the white nationalist party, who hates the government who worked to bring the equality that our founding fathers believed was due each citizen.  An entire region fights the same.   Bob is a cheerleader for the same.   

I believe in white supremacy.  And not just any white supremacy. Only old white American males. All other people are little bags of garbage. lol

25A reality check for 2seaoat Empty Re: A reality check for 2seaoat 8/3/2016, 9:45 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:

Boards, no one is denigrating ALL Muslims.  Although their reluctance to expose and prosecute those among them who are radicals, is beginning to wear thin for most people.

The issue is RADICAL Islamic TERRORISTS.

What part of this is impossible for you to grasp?

How about the part where you think 4 posters are the same 2 people? That's a little hard to believe. There really are 4 of us...dummkopf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum