Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Wimpmeister Eric Cantor says he cannot support the Senate Bill

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

2seaoat

This weasle will let his ambitions to be speaker of the house override a true Bipartisan attempt to save middle class tax cuts. My suggestion is in 2014 Americans in their primaries support their party's non incumbent.....we need to punish all incumbents.....Republican and Democrat.....they all share responsibility for the ineffective Congress which allows weasles like Cantor to even have a voice. How far has this nation slid.....when Eric Cantor speaks for anybody?

2seaoat

For the last 25 years we have helped folks who have faced disasters....yet now the Sandy victims are a political football in going over the fiscal cliff.......? I am going to actively work to have my incumbent congressman lose......I will give financial support to any credible challenger. If every American punished their existing congressman, by supporting a challenger from their party......we will finally take this country back from the special interests who have bought and paid for congress.

The republican party is going down the tubes...
This will be their last try to support the few at the cost of many..
Fuck'em!!!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:For the last 25 years we have helped folks who have faced disasters....yet now the Sandy victims are a political football in going over the fiscal cliff.......? I am going to actively work to have my incumbent congressman lose......I will give financial support to any credible challenger. If every American punished their existing congressman, by supporting a challenger from their party......we will finally take this country back from the special interests who have bought and paid for congress.

I talked with someone during the election who is considering a run against Jeff Miller, but she's a Democrat. Would you vote for her to get rid of him?

2seaoat

I have heard the earliest a tax refund will be received because of this circus in Washington will be mid March. So Uncle Sam owes Americans tax refunds, but these bozos will guarantee that they will be delayed by up to eight weeks. People on unemployment with few options are abandoned. However, the special interests paid for their lap dogs......so we will get to watch them roll over for their masters. As I have stated before......more taxes paid by everyone is not all bad, but this was entirely avoidable.

yeah, about that bill the senate put through last night.

The "fiscal cliff" deal that was designed to save money actually includes $330.3 billion in new spending over the next decade, according to the official estimate the Congressional Budget Office released Tuesday afternoon.

CBO said the bill contains about $25.1 billion in new cuts, but those are swamped by the new spending on extended unemployment benefits for the long-term jobless and other new refundable tax credits that President Obama fought for.

Read more: http://www.washingtontimes.com/blog/inside-politics/2013/jan/1/deficit-fiscal-cliff-bill-actually-spends-330-bill/#ixzz2GlDUPxOW
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

expected to increase the deficit by 4 TRILLION $$$$$$ in the next decade.

who the hell cares about any damn spending as long as we teach those fucking rich people a lesson. I dare those damn rich people get rich and not pay thier fair share. Lets punish them, we dont care about no friggen budget or deficit ceiling. We got to give out some cash, even if we know that if we take all the money from the rich that its not enough to pay for all our spending. whoo hoooo spend it baby, spend it.

We dont have a government anymore, we have a group of people who do nothing but get even because of politics. Just like this forum.

2seaoat wrote:I have heard the earliest a tax refund will be received because of this circus in Washington will be mid March. So Uncle Sam owes Americans tax refunds, but these bozos will guarantee that they will be delayed by up to eight weeks. People on unemployment with few options are abandoned. However, the special interests paid for their lap dogs......so we will get to watch them roll over for their masters. As I have stated before......more taxes paid by everyone is not all bad, but this was entirely avoidable.

Just in time as March is when the new federal pay raise goes into effect too.

2seaoat

bom bom bom bom bom
bom bom bom
bom bom bom
bom bom bom bom bom
bom bom bom
bom bom bom
bom bom bom
bom bombom u

CONGRESS

2seaoat

I talked with someone during the election who is considering a run against Jeff Miller, but she's a Democrat. Would you vote for her to get rid of him?

No what I am suggesting is bipartisan support to dump incumbents. Stick to your party lines......but dump these folks who failed miserably in two years. Support challengers. The problem is that special interests control this nation in party primaries. If we make this about Republicans are bad, or Democrats are bad....we feed into their control point......they control America in primary money. We need to encourage more people running against incumbents in both parties. We need a huge change in our perception of exactly who we are fighting against......we are owned lock stock and barrel by special interests who count on eliminating primary challengers by filling incumbent war chests with booty at the expense of the American people.

I think we should flush the "supreme" court too...
They Suck big time...

2seaoat

The Supreme Court stamping their approval on special interest and personage on Corporations......has borne fruit in this deadlocked Congress.....the least productive since 1947......we have a long road to win this country back for the average American.

Oh ERIC Cantor. I thought you all were talking about Eddy Cantor. Sorry Carry on..

2seaoat

Eric Cantor singing...."making whopeee" as this nation's middle class gets the shaft.....yep .........how we elect these people, and then allow them to get into leadership roles......traitors all. Let them and their handlers all go to he!!

2seaoat wrote:I have heard the earliest a tax refund will be received because of this circus in Washington will be mid March. So Uncle Sam owes Americans tax refunds, but these bozos will guarantee that they will be delayed by up to eight weeks. People on unemployment with few options are abandoned. However, the special interests paid for their lap dogs......so we will get to watch them roll over for their masters. As I have stated before......more taxes paid by everyone is not all bad, but this was entirely avoidable.

Where did hear that about tax refunds? Is that rumor or fact?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

2seaoat wrote:For the last 25 years we have helped folks who have faced disasters....yet now the Sandy victims are a political football in going over the fiscal cliff.......? I am going to actively work to have my incumbent congressman lose......I will give financial support to any credible challenger. If every American punished their existing congressman, by supporting a challenger from their party......we will finally take this country back from the special interests who have bought and paid for congress.

Miller is just another turd floating in that stinking cesspool. He has been in the F-ing House for 12 years and the only legislation he has proposed was to have unclaimed loose-change collected by the TSA-goons at our nation's airports to be given to the USO. I will credit him with getting an earmark to build the VA's JACC here locally-that is a first-class facility. But on the legislative-front, he has been a complete bust--just a yes-man for the extreme-faction of the GOP.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Not if you file Turbotax.

2seaoat

http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/28/news/economy/tax-refund/index.html

Go ahead and use any software you want......we are all screwed. Refunds are probably not going to get to us until April.......I planned to get my refund in late Feb, but it will be April.

THANK YOU CONGRESS

no stress

no stress

PACEDOG#1 wrote:

and you havent bankrupted and credit cards

cheers

Markle

Markle

After Hurricane Katrina, there was a massive attack by the media because of the slow response of the Bush Administration. CASH was flowing to the survivors in two weeks.

After Hurricane Sandy, Congress is loading up the bill for Sandy with hundreds of millions in PORK. Strange, if you didn't already know there had been a historic hurricane in the NE, you'd never hear about it on the Obama News.

As it is written, Alaska is getting $150 MILLION to help their FISHERIES.
The Wimpmeister Eric Cantor says he cannot support the Senate Bill AlaskaFishing

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:The Supreme Court stamping their approval on special interest and personage on Corporations......has borne fruit in this deadlocked Congress.....the least productive since 1947......we have a long road to win this country back for the average American.

As you know, that was done over 100 years ago. This Supreme Court simply confirmed those decisions.

In the United States, corporations were recognized as having rights to contract, and to have those contracts honored the same as contracts entered into by natural persons, in Dartmouth College v. Woodward, decided in 1819. In the 1886 case Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad, 118 U.S. 394, the Supreme Court recognized that corporations were recognized as persons for purposes of the 14th Amendment.] in an 1886 Supreme Court Case, Santa Clara County v. Southern Pacific Railroad, 118 U.S. 394.

Constitution 201 is also now available at the same great price, FREE!

Register or Log-In to Begin Constitution 101

Constitution 101 is Hillsdale's first online course. It follows closely the one-semester course required of all Hillsdale College undergraduate students as part of the College's rigorous Core Curriculum.

All lectures and other materials are archived and available to view at your convenience.

1. The American Mind
Larry P. Arnn

2. The Declaration of Independence
Thomas G. West

3. The Problem of Majority Tyranny
David Bobb

4. Separation of Powers: Preventing Tyranny
Kevin Portteus

5. Separation of Powers: Ensuring Good Government
Will Morrisey

6. Religion, Morality, and Property
David Bobb

7. Crisis of Constitutional Government
Will Morrisey

8. Abraham Lincoln and the Constitution
Kevin Portteus

9. The Progressive Rejection of the Founding
Ronald J. Pestritto

10. The Recovery of the Constitution
Larry P. Arnn
https://constitution.hillsdale.edu/101/info

2seaoat wrote:http://money.cnn.com/2012/12/28/news/economy/tax-refund/index.html

Go ahead and use any software you want......we are all screwed. Refunds are probably not going to get to us until April.......I planned to get my refund in late Feb, but it will be April.

THANK YOU CONGRESS

Just curious. You often talk of your business, the one I assume you currently have since you have been talking about lines of credit not being approved and you have talked of your wife's very generous retirement. So I guess the question is how will you be getting a refund unless you are gaming the system?

Gunz wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:

and you havent bankrupted and credit cards

cheers

Splat on you,Gunz!

2seaoat

Just curious. You often talk of your business, the one I assume you currently have since you have been talking about lines of credit not being approved and you have talked of your wife's very generous retirement. So I guess the question is how will you be getting a refund unless you are gaming the system?

I had a record year in 2010.....good year. I had a record year in 2011.....bad year. I had set up my quarterly payments based on 2010. I got 24k back last year.....and I will get over 20k back this year. Since my illness has me sleeping close to 15 hours a day.......my income in 2012 will be 20% of what it was in 2010 on my other business where I put in most of my hours. My wife also just retired this past August, and she has always taken additional amounts out of her check, and is doing the same with her pension. In 2012 we purchased over 25k of equipment where we will be taking a 179 deduction.....which basically means we do not have to depreciate that equipment over five years....we get it all now. So I was looking forward to getting a 20k plus check in February....maybe more. Since 2000 we have rarely paid that much in taxes because I make the maximum amount of SEP pension deductions which some years have been close to 40k, and we have purchased over a 100k of equipment in some years which show a loss on that business which offsets income in the other business and the wife's salary. If I am having a good year.....I invest in the business rather than pay more taxes.....which gives me more money back.

I would much rather be paying in.....because that would mean an off the chart year.....but we overpay on quarterlies and use the refund as a buffer at tax time.....the interest rates are so low these days the overpayment means no real loss of interest.

2seaoat

Constitution 201 is also now available at the same great price, FREE!

Mr. Markle.....the Citizens United Decision expands beyond your cut and paste cases.......do you really want to revisit the woodshed again. As I explained months ago your cases are sophomoric examples which do not connect the dots. Let me know if you want to do this again, and I will find some time later after my shots in the morning.....but we did this before.....Citizens United is new law in regards to giving corporations personage under the political concepts of freedom of association......a corporation is a legal fiction.....and yes their are earlier cases which deal with other concepts....there is no precedent in regards to freedom of association and giving political personage to a corporation. The failure of Citizens United is the failure to recognize political corruption in the very context of the direct contribution....and the arguments that there must be proof of some illegal motive in the same contribution.....quid pro quo......this is absurd in the modern context, and this should be attacked in the first change in the court, or it must be corrected by constitutional amendment.....this last election cycle the use of money was clumsy because folks like Rove thought they could simply buy time.....the learning curve will be short, and money will have much better efficacy when they combine the same with real street level political initiatives....which can be supported by that money.....simple money failed this cycle....it will not fail in the future....Citizens United remains the biggest threat to this nation.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum