Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Why 2seaoat is so much like Donald Trump

+3
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Hospital Bob
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

They both are proud to express their bigotry. With Trump it's bigotry against mexicans. With 2seaoat it's his bigotry against the South and particularly Pensacola.

But what makes them SO much alike is what they do when they're called out on their bigotry. They both then double down and triple down on the bigotry.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Why 2seaoat is so much like Donald Trump 576281c712c212e8ab44cdbc883d5d03

2seaoat

Bigotry against the South......like bigotry against slavery and Jim Crow is Bob's typical oxymoron description......to help Bob understand the same because he was educated in the Escambia School system:

a combination of words that have opposite or very different meanings

Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary

So when the dog whistle is blowing hard, a Southerner is trying to tell us about black bigotry, or in this case calling those who hold bigotry in low esteem a bigot.......if you note the moron part of the word oxymoron, it is descriptive of those who have had innate intelligence drained from their being because of an environmental cluster which over years has caused an entire region to have significant drop in IQ.......However, the final proof of the same is that Bob supported Trump, and so does the South.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:Why 2seaoat is so much like Donald Trump 576281c712c212e8ab44cdbc883d5d03

I didn't know you were proud to be an anti-southern bigot too.  That's pretty sad.

dumpcare

So do we refer to him as Donald Oat or Oat Trump?

2seaoat

So do we refer to him as Donald Oat or Oat Trump?

Yankee carpetbagger......

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:So do we refer to him as Donald Oat or Oat Trump?

Oat Trump is preferable.

You see what's so stupefying about the bigotry of 2seaoat and FLTexan, is that both pride themselves on not being bigoted.
But then they turn right around and stereotype everyone who lives in a given region as being racists. No different than racists who stereotype all blacks as being the same thing. And they aren't even aware of what they're doing.
It's so hypocritical that it makes my head spin.

2seaoat

Was fighting De Jure segregation bigotry? Was fighting de facto prejudice and dog whistle politics bigotry? Is there a region of this country which continues to fight equal rights, equal access to voting booth, and continued overwhelming majority of citizens voting for the same policies, and does that region with the exception of Northern Virginia institutionalize bigotry against Muslims, Mexicans, and blacks? So if a person consistently points out systematic and political policies which attack equal protection under the law.......it is bigotry to point out the same?

Bob is the worse kind of bigot in the south.....he pretends he is civilized. However, just under the surface are all the tenets of xenophobic fear and bigotry........there is a song for folks like Bob.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:So do we refer to him as Donald Oat or Oat Trump?

Oat Trump is preferable.

You see what's so stupefying about the bigotry of 2seaoat and FLTexan,  is that both pride themselves on not being bigoted.
But then they turn right around and stereotype everyone who lives in a given region as being racists.  No different than racists who stereotype all blacks as being the same thing.  And they aren't even aware of what they're doing.
It's so hypocritical that it makes my head spin.

Oat Trump is bigoted he called me a yankee carpetbagger. lol

Does Mr O Trump hate his carpetbegging neighbor's? Oh I bet he doesn't have any since he lives on little oat island. No carpetbaggers, blacks, hispanics, muslims, chinese, etc.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

Oat Trump is bigoted and called me a yankee carpetbagger. lol

That's because Oat Trump is stuck in 1870 and still thinks there's such a thing as a carpetbagger. lol

2seaoat

I have been called a yankee carpetbagger four times in the last 10 years because I own property in Santa Rosa County......it is always done with a smile, but is dead certain serious.......because in a monolithic white nationalist party, the threat of dissent and equality among white people would ultimately mean that mexicans, muslims, and blacks could have equal protection of the law within the former confederacy.....the stares I got in that pool in North Birmingham are not a bit different in 2016 as the lock step march of white supremacy and lack of political diversity indicate that in fact the biggest danger for the former south are carpetbaggers who did not grow up indoctrinated in hate, who as Christians actually believe in equality and peace, which is exactly contrary to dog whistle country and the need to quash all dissent and free thinking by calling those who condemn bigotry as bigots......the absolute classic dog whistle response. If you think I am joking......see how our insurance man would do if he put up a Notre Dame banner in his front window of his offices.....sales would drop by twenty percent, but we both know like Bob, you have gotten very good at hiding who and where you came from.........or if you really want to lose business, put a banner up for Michigan........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:...like Bob, you have gotten very good at hiding who and where

Lessee now. I've revealed where I grew up, where I live now, where I went to high school, what my sexual orientation is, among many other things.

You have not.

So who's hiding? lol

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:Why 2seaoat is so much like Donald Trump 576281c712c212e8ab44cdbc883d5d03

I didn't know you were proud to be an anti-southern bigot too.  That's pretty sad.

Oh, get over yourself. I've lived in the South my entire life. I'm just not blind.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:See how our insurance man would do if he put up a Notre Dame banner in his front window of his offices.

I couldn't care less what football team he supports. I don't even like football.
So much for your endless stereotypes.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Floridatexan wrote:

Oh, get over yourself.  I've lived in the South my entire life.  I'm just not blind.

That's right and so have I.  And I came to your home to your birthday party and met a wonderful bunch of southerners who didn't have any racist bones in their bodies.  
And when you keep defending 2seaoat's anti-southern bigotry,  all you're doing is painting them with the same brush 2seaoat paints with, making you be just as bigoted as he is.

2seaoat

I am bigoted because I report on the same thing you report on when you listen to local radio and report back the state of the South......its ok for you to tell the truth, but if anybody who actually knows that you are just as bad as the radio minister, but in your selfishness which is your calling card, you think it is all about Bob.....you are up to your neck in the systematic dog whistle politics of the South, and you even admitted you voted for Romney and supported Trump when he was attacking Mexicans and Muslims......what part do you not understand, telling the truth is not bigotry......the South will lockstep vote for hate and fascism, but it is ok when you point out the bigotry, but when others point to the obvious bigotry of the region as reflected by your behavior.....you do what every bigot does.....call the person who is pointing out your bigotry and the regions bigotry out as the true bigot......nope Bob, your too selfish to have ever done a thing for your community, coaching kids, helping to make your community better and fighting injustice......you thought a black drummer was a political movement.....you are the poster boy for the new south which claims the absence of bigotry when it is really more about selfish indulgence which cannot afford to say out loud what your dog whistle blows.....you though here expose your hate regularly......last time I checked my history book the nation beat the Southern terrorists and all people were given equal protection of the law.

2seaoat

I couldn't care less what football team he supports. I don't even like football.

Geez Bob, Sal has already correctly called you out on your bragging about how you have used your interest in football at a bar to hide the truth......endless stereotypes......try being honest for once. You have been lying to the bigots almost your whole life and you think somehow your patronizing a portion of that bigotry somehow absolves you of your active participation in the same.......to fight bigotry takes courage......just for once look in the mirror and tell yourself you have lived a courageous life fighting bigotry.....you have not......you have proudly announced for years you do not give a chit about anybody but Bob......and now my calling your bigotry and patronizing life time experiences makes me into Donald Trump.......geez......you are completely delusional about the ghost you have created here......you may be a very fine real person, and I will always respect your care for your mother which took courage and love, but at this point in your life quit pretending you have done anything to change the bigotry of the south, or that the same does not exist by simply looking at election results.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:I couldn't care less what football team he supports. I don't even like football.

Geez Bob, Sal has already correctly called you out on your bragging about how you have used your interest in football at a bar to hide the truth.

Seaoat, anyone who knows me well knows that I've NEVER had any interest in football whatsoever.
Not only are you bigoted like Trump, but you continually tell lies like he does.

2seaoat

Sal pointed out your bar thread......you denied it and called him a liar......I saw the same thread and thought what a coward, I mean I take pride being the only one in a room that does not go over the cliff with cowardly lemmings......but you spent a life time pretending, and sal was right you posted the same, and I read the same.....you have probably as the person who wrote it and Sal calling you out already deleted the same, so I am not going to waste one second looking for that thread, but Sal and I are not lying......you just lack the courage to tell somebody at a bar you do not like sports.....so you told us how you pretended interest......and you got really mad at Sal when he correctly called you out.......kind of like how you denied the dresser and tried to blame it on a relative......not all of us share your selective memory problem.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Okay,  what can I say,  you've got me.
I love football
I always put dressers in front of doors
I have a concealed carry permit
I hate all races and nationalities except old southern white men
I listen to that horribly racist Allman Brothers Band
You and Sal are the salt of the earth and I'm the scum of the earth
And last but not least, ppaca is a carpetbagger
Have I left anything out?

lol

dumpcare

2seaoat wrote:I have been called a yankee carpetbagger four times in the last 10 years because I own property in Santa Rosa County......it is always done with a smile, but is dead certain serious.......because in a monolithic white nationalist party, the threat of dissent and equality among white people would ultimately mean that mexicans, muslims, and blacks could have equal protection of the law within the former confederacy.....the stares I got in that pool in North Birmingham are not a bit different in 2016 as the lock step march of white supremacy and lack of political diversity indicate that in fact the biggest danger for the former south are carpetbaggers who did not grow up indoctrinated in hate, who as Christians actually believe in equality and peace, which is exactly contrary to dog whistle country and the need to quash all dissent and free thinking by calling those who condemn bigotry as bigots......the absolute classic dog whistle response.   If you think I am joking......see how our insurance man would do if he put up a Notre Dame banner in his front window of his offices.....sales would drop by twenty percent, but we both know like Bob, you have gotten very good at hiding who and where you came from.........or if you really want to lose business, put a banner up for Michigan........

You are very strange little oat. I knew many more white supremacists in Michigan than I have ever known here. I guess I only know 3 or 4 here in the 26 years I've lived here. I work with a couple of people born and raised here that are die hard Notre Dame fans. My clients, although living in Pensacola are a mixture of just about every state in the nation. When you drive through GB during football season you see many different college flags and some from the north. In fact someone who has done business here several years has Notre Dame flags and banners all over his yard on Saturdays. I am an MSU, LSU, Notre Dame, Oregon, Ohio State and sometimes an Alabama fan. I really don't think you know as much about this area as you claim.

I am with Bob I read your posts and the majority are bigoted against something or someone. You live on your little island in Illinois, never much cared for anyone from Illinois, they just seem to be the right nut of the midwest.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Oh, get over yourself.  I've lived in the South my entire life.  I'm just not blind.

That's right and so have I.  And I came to your home to your birthday party and met a wonderful bunch of southerners who didn't have any racist bones in their bodies.  
And when you keep defending 2seaoat's anti-southern bigotry,  all you're doing is painting them with the same brush 2seaoat paints with,  making you be just as bigoted as he is.

It really was a nice birthday party, wasn't it?

2seaoat

Pleasssseeeee My grandmother went to an Auburn game before WWI with my great grandfather before he died in Opelika in the 1918 flu epidemic, and my family has been die hard Auburn fans for a hundred years......I have NEVER seen a Michigan or Notre Dame banner or bumper sticker on any Alabama car, and the panhandle is southern Alabama......now in the civilized part of the state of course you find bumper stickers for every kind of university......not just SEC.....sorry you are trying to protect the guy who calls Muslims R heads and has shown hate toward Mexicans on these forum pages and everybody gets mad at me because I have never met Bob personally, but I judge him by his written words which are fearful and hateful. Sorry, he can criticize one form of the bigotry, and thinks he gets a pass, but if anybody else points out that the bigotry does not stop there they are a bigot......I can guarantee that few have family which goes back two hundred years within 150 miles of Pensacola.....Bob and his family are newbies from North Carolina, and my family call North Carolina Yankeetown. The newbie thinks he can talk for southern man.......he tries to talk for a lot of people......nope bigotry is a disease and it is communicable, and I have seen the damage it has done to innocents, and I have dedicated my life to fight bigotry and hate.....Bob may play a nice guy in real life....I have not met that person, but his ghost here is a hateful person brainwashed into a hateful system as a child which he dog whistles away with the same hateful spewing of xenophobic and racist fears.....now if I met Bob personally, I would NEVER treat him like I am now, because he would act civilized, and in polite society we just do not address racism......well as I have said.....through marriage I have people of color in my family so I take this very personally, and if anybody who has people of color in their family.....they know what I am saying is the truth, and the height of hypocrisy is thinking the Elevator boyz because of a black drummer were an agent of change in the south.......gawd........

Vikingwoman

Somebody give Oatie a red cape w/ an "R" on it for christ sakes! That's what he wants.

2seaoat

Somebody give Oatie a red cape w/ an "R" on it for christ sakes! That's what he wants.

Geez.......you got to get the concept correct....capes have NO lettering on them, my S is on my chest.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum